criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

To the players who have 500gb on their playstation.

Hey guys I'm at a loss here. I have Battlefront 2, Black Ops 4 and Fallout 4 on my playstation. No music. No movies. About a gig or 2 of footage. And a second account (I share with my girlfriend) I have Bout less than 15 gigs left on this old beast. I want Red Dead 2 but I'm having a hard time deciding what i want to keep on my Ps4. I'm also not really looking into external hard drives. They're expensive.
What do you guys think? I would appreciate any help or input from the only people I have talked to all month. Excluding coworkers and girlfriend

I love playing Battlefront 2 I always end up coming back to it. Great multiplayer shooter. But riddled with bugs and untouched issues since forever. BO4 is fun with my friends and the grind is fun. Fallout 4 is a great single player game and I love everything about it.
In about 5 days one of them has to go.
For a split second I almost deleted Battlefront 2 just because I cant play 5 GA games in a row anymore.
It goes...
1 game. Matchmaking in empty lobby. Leave. Join. Play 1 game. Go into half filled lobby waiting for people. Play 1 game. Wait for people. No one joins. Leave. Join another. ON THE SAME MAPS!! Its getting prett bad. So yeah.

Replies

• Liz4rD
    1106 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Keep Battlefront!!

Black Ops 4. ok, I understand that some ppl love the franchise and have fun with the infinite cascade of the same game wrapped in papers with different colours, but i tested it and ...eeeww.

So I would send BO4 to obliviion. At least for a while.

;)

PS: I play on PC... LOL
  • BoothStick wrote: »
    @ResistanceRodian I really recommend the SeaGate PS4 2TB External HardDrive. I've had it for awhile and still play Battlefield 4 or SWBF1 multiplayer off of it. I notice no difference playing them off External HD compared to console's Internal HD

Frees up alot of space from console and archives games well. I got it over year ago on sale for $60... they make a 4TB Model now for $118. Seriously good accessory for the console and communicates seamlessly with it.
    iedfdt1udlkf.jpg

Got it for my Xbox. It’s a such a nice luxury. It’s pretty incognito too. I love it. This is your best bet.
  • FireCuda Hard Drive Seagate https://g.co/kgs/eL98jY
    Much better and faster than that external
  • johnny_mercury
    4161 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    If you haven't already, make sure you you don't any PS4 Share footage. Those thighs take up a lot of space quick and you might not realize you have it stored. Otherwise, a 1tb SSD will do the trick.
  • I upgraded mine to a 1tb seagate hybrid. It loads quicker and can actually give you an advantage on a few games if spawning quicker gives you access to vehicles like battlefield did.

Cost me like 40-50$ on Amazon. Totally worth it.
  • xjippyx wrote: »
    actually give you an advantage on a few games if spawning quicker gives you access to vehicles like battlefield did.

So you're the reason I keep missing out on my landship... can I have it back please? It's Squad Support... not Mortar ... I PTFO Bro :smiley:
    okzcsl5qajwv.jpg

• thorzhammers
    467 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Man I feel your pain. That is a tough decision. I'm in agreement with you, I get frustrated by the bugs and stop playing for a week than I always come back. I do wish they could bring it back to how it was when the solo dlc dropped. The game was just better then. Regardless you have to see the new content in the next two months, so keep Battlefront 2.
    Keep COD lots of play left in that, especially since you have a group of friends playing it.
    The clear choice is Fallout, as awesome as it is, once we have RDR2, I think all other games will be dead to us for a while.
    Hope that helps.
  • BoothStick wrote: »
    @ResistanceRodian I really recommend the SeaGate PS4 2TB External HardDrive. I've had it for awhile and still play Battlefield 4 or SWBF1 multiplayer off of it. I notice no difference playing them off External HD compared to console's Internal HD

Frees up alot of space from console and archives games well. I got it over year ago on sale for $60... they make a 4TB Model now for $118. Seriously good accessory for the console and communicates seamlessly with it.
    iedfdt1udlkf.jpg

this. I used it my self and it works well easily worth the investment.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Fallout 4 is a great single player game

Well thats not true at all, but you're entitled to think so.

Delete Fallout 4 when RDR2 comes out. You get to still have a good single player game, and if you somehow liked GTA Online, you also get a multiplayer that you'll like. I wouldn't get rid of BO4 just because its so new, and you seem to enjoy it. I wouldn't delete a game I got less than a month ago if I paid $60 for it.
  • Same problem, so I installed a new 2gb hand drive. Took about 10 minutes. Totally worth it.
  • All I have on mine is SW BF2, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (I want to finish all of the old looking Nightmares LoL), and a couple of small games for my wife.
    If you have finished Fallout 4, I would let that one go. I had to make that decision a few updates ago when my system did not have enough room for the SWBF2 update file (sad)...
    RDR2 is now pre-loaded. Between that and SWBF2 there is not much room left...
    The external drive solution is looking enticing to me as others have shown...
  • My advise is to uninstall the game you enjoy less (I'd say keep Battlefront 2, but from the ones mentioned here it's the only one I not only play, but want to play, so I can't give a comparison), but don't delete your save data. If it functions like the Xbox One, your saves will still be there as soon as you reinstall the game, whatever that may be, once you're ready to play again.
    Hope this helps.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Hey guys I'm at a loss here. I have Battlefront 2, Black Ops 4 and Fallout 4 on my playstation. No music. No movies. About a gig or 2 of footage. And a second account (I share with my girlfriend) I have Bout less than 15 gigs left on this old beast. I want Red Dead 2 but I'm having a hard time deciding what i want to keep on my Ps4. I'm also not really looking into external hard drives. They're expensive.
    What do you guys think? I would appreciate any help or input from the only people I have talked to all month. Excluding coworkers and girlfriend

I love playing Battlefront 2 I always end up coming back to it. Great multiplayer shooter. But riddled with bugs and untouched issues since forever. BO4 is fun with my friends and the grind is fun. Fallout 4 is a great single player game and I love everything about it.
    In about 5 days one of them has to go.
    For a split second I almost deleted Battlefront 2 just because I cant play 5 GA games in a row anymore.
    It goes...
    1 game. Matchmaking in empty lobby. Leave. Join. Play 1 game. Go into half filled lobby waiting for people. Play 1 game. Wait for people. No one joins. Leave. Join another. ON THE SAME MAPS!! Its getting prett bad. So yeah.

https://www.ps4storage.com/seagate-firecuda-sshd-review/
    Get one
  • Welp, I deleted Fallout 4. I played every quest. Got the platinum and sided with every faction. Mod playthroughs and ridiculous character builds. But Red Dead is approaching.
    Battlefront 2 and BO4 made the cut. RDR2 is preloaded. I'm ready. Thanks everybody for your help and I'm looking into the external harddrive. Cheers amigos!