criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Simplest way to fix boba im serious

Add a dot in the middle of his cursor to allow him to aim better like if your zooming infiltration
Not a zoom just a dot uin my opinion we don't need anything else

Replies

• Negatory. His blaster has been nerfed compared to 2015, while trooper Health increased. It needs to one-tap up close like it did before, 2 tap at range.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • MC_XIX
    1665 posts Member
    Nah. His blaster needs a scope and his health needs buffing to 600. Reduce his jetpack speed and he'll be perfect when his HoK card arrives.
  • Rugbymaster1
    1109 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The only thing boba needs is less cheap layers using him to flee and hide as target where you cant get. Half of HVV is ruined by the players. Targets need to switch after a few minutes to address this.
  • Boba is fine. I kill peeps all day. His issue is people taking flying lessons on HvV. It's boring when someone flights instead of fights.
    I get that it's a valid tactic but yawn.

If Boba starts flying too long then we should get some sort of speeder to chase him. lol
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Boba was once the most deadly character in this game - then nerf, nerf again, small buff too much nerf - devs get sick of the madness and execute Order 66 on Boba....
  • He shoots a little to the left so aim a little to the right.
  • VaperEyes wrote: »
    Boba was once the most deadly character in this game - then nerf, nerf again, small buff too much nerf - devs get sick of the madness and execute Order 66 on Boba....

xnvLDB.gif
  • bfloo
    14990 posts Member
    Just take his jetpack off the ads button.

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Make his jet pack a double boosted jump pack
  • When for the Hunt is active, increase his blaster damage, and remove his melee, re-map that to his aim. For the Hunt needs an increased cool down and duration as a result.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Legolas79391
    758 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Or maybe just make him like the previous game minus ADS and lock on for wrist rocket in exchange for faster velocity? Just a suggestion.
    Edit: it's not a suggestion. It's a humble request. I beg you. Since his bf2 incarnation I do not sleep well. I feel nothing. Not a wind on my face nor the spray of the sea. Nor the warmth of a woman's flesh

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    Nah, the better option would be to Switch the stats of the EE3 and the Blurrg.
  • Disboy wrote: »
    He shoots a little to the left so aim a little to the right.

thanks
  • SVEJ wrote: »
    Nah, the better option would be to Switch the stats of the EE3 and the Blurrg.

Bluurg at launch. Hero weapons SHOULD be powerful.
    xnvLDB.gif