criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Class Idea! Clone Commander/Captain

hill1232
13 posts Member
edited November 2018
Alright, so we all want Clone Wars era Heroes, but not just Jedi and Sith. We want blaster wielding heroes as well! I got to thinking about a Clone Commander 'Generic Hero'. People will probably say 'then why not do a new class and not make them heroes if they are generic' and I have an answer for that, which comes later in the post.

Now bear with me for a moment, I know you all want specific clone commanders and such, but when you get down to it they would all end up being the same copy and paste so here is my idea:

Clone Commander
Health: 600
Weapon: DC-15le
Q - Thermal Detonator: Basic grenade that deals Area of Effect damage.
E - We Fight Together!: All allies and within the radius and the Commander gain a shield and Increased Movement Speed. The Commander takes out two DC-17 blaster Pistols for the duration of the ability. (Pistol has the same stats as the Jet Trooper).
F - Set Up Defenses: The Commander sets up defenses for his troops to take cover behind. These defenses can be destroyed if they are attacked enough. The shields act like the Heavy's personal shield with a health limit, but the defenses are stationary and are more spread out to fit multiple soldiers behind them.

Star Card:
Thermal Imploder: change the thermal detonator to a thermal imploder.
Sonic Imploder: Change the thermal detonator to a sonic imploder.
Electro Magnetic Grenade: Change the thermal Detonator to an electro magnetic grenade
We Are All Brothers: Increase the Radius of We Fight Together
Give Them All You Got: Weapons have infinite Cooling during We Fight Together
Activate Scanners: Enemies are revealed during We Fight Together.
Duck in Cover: Set Up Defenses shields are larger.
Impregnable Defenses: Increase Health of the shields during Set Up Defenses.
Kamino's Finest: Increase Max Health.
For The Republic: Every Enemy soldier killed increases Clone Commanders Health by 20, if he defeats an enemy hero he gains even more.
Commanders Presence: Allies the Clone Commander have increased health recharge and slightly increased movement.
Tough as Nails: Clone Commander takes less damage while We Fight Together is active

Skins (there would be phase 1 and phase 2 versions of each as well as helmeted and helmet less [honestly that is a huge money maker right there]):
Captain Rex Skin (with and without helmet): Has extra lines with Anakin and Obi-wan
Commander Cody: Has extra Lines with Anakin and Obi-wan
Commander Gree: Has extra lines with Yoda
Commander Neo
Commander Wolffe
Commander Bly
Commander Fox
This list can go on for as many commanders there are!

Let me know what you think! Any ideas for abilities. The F (Set Up Defenses) is the only one I am skeptical about! How about it DICE?! It would be really easy to do because they're all modeled, I know you are working on the Dual-Wield System, and this would be an amazing way to do it! I hope you consider it!
Post edited by hill1232 on

Replies

• Dual wielding blasters were being experimented with. Rex?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season

• Clone Commander
    Health: 400
    Weapon: DC-15le or two pistols(200 kill unlock)
    E - We Fight Together!: All allies and within the radius and the Commander gain a hp buff and Increased Movement Speed. Unlimited cooling. Spread is removed from weapons for the duration of the ability.
    F - Concise Attack-Launches a beacon to call in an orbital strike from bombers at that location(not as affective as the ATAT).

Star Card:
    Improved thermal detonator-larger radius.
    Give Them All You Got: Weapons have more damage per shot during We Fight Together
    Duck in Cover: Bombing explosions are larger.
    Impregnable Defenses: Bombers have increased hp, harder to shoot down before they deliver their blow.
    For The Republic: Every Enemy soldier killed increases Clone Commanders Health by 20, if he defeats an enemy hero he gains even more.
    Commanders Presence: Allies the Clone Commander have increased health recharge and slightly increased movement.
    Tough as Nails: Clone Commander takes less damage while We Fight Together is active

Skins (there would be phase 1 and phase 2 versions of each as well as helmeted and helmet less [honestly that is a huge money maker right there]):
    Captain Rex Skin (with and without helmet): Has extra lines with Anakin and Obi-wan
    Commander Cody: Has extra Lines with Anakin and Obi-wan
    Commander Gree: Has extra lines with Yoda
    Commander Neo
    Commander Wolffe
    Commander Bly
    Commander Fox
    This list can go on for as many commanders there are!
    Only one available at a time on the battlefront.
    Loving it! Good job!
    Could also transfer this to the Droid Army maybe? Same abilities? But what unit? Unit should be 3,800bp, as they are mini-heroes.

34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • 34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Commando Droid Commander
    Health: 340
    Weapon: Default droid blaster, but +10damage a shot, or two pistols(200 kill unlock).
    E - We Fight Together!: All allies and within the radius and the Commander gain a hp buff and Increased Movement Speed. Unlimited cooling. Spread is removed from weapons for the duration of the ability.
    F - Concise Attack-Launches a beacon to call in an orbital strike from bombers at that location(not as affective as the ATAT).
    Note that melee attack uses a vibro-blade with 100 damage.
    Star Card:
    Improved thermal detonator-larger radius.
    Give Them All You Got: Weapons have more damage per shot during We Fight Together
    Duck in Cover: Bombing explosions are larger.
    Impregnable Defenses: Bombers have increased hp, harder to shoot down before they deliver their blow.

Only one available at a time.
    Have orange and yellow marking options. Rare skins.
    Also add the Commando droid, counts as a secondary enforcer option, 100 vibroblade damage, thermal detonator, overload, and fortify. Default droid blaster, +2 damage a shot and no spread. Bolt maintained for a farther distance. Unit should be 3,800bp, as they are mini-heroes.
    Commando droids(enforcer) should be the normal enforcer cost.

Imperial Commander
    Inferno squad
    TL-50, all mods at once, or NT-242, with dual zoom and improved cell.
    Q-Thermal detonator
    Note that melee is a baton with 15 damage, but a slight stun.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Just as long as they use an actual Clone Commander skin, and not a Galactic Marine like the old SWFBII.
  • ShVd0w9 wrote: »
    Just as long as they use an actual Clone Commander skin, and not a Galactic Marine like the old SWFBII.

That is what we mean. Could have Cody, Rex, Fox, etc skins. Would be nice. @F8RGE
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    850 posts Member
    edited October 2018

Clone Commander

I agree very much with you. I thought exactly same abilities .

I add:

- Only possible one commander in each match and with a expensive price.
    - Other ability could be a quadnoculars to mark objectives. All team can see the marked objective. A exemple: the commander mark attack to a enemy hero.

In clone wars:
    dxflobql4995.png
    w86gehohvshr.png
    znjcjrl2bc64.png

Trade federation - Viceroy Nute Gunray
    v6rmsl06tgpg.png

In other eras:

Rebel Alliance - Admiral Raddus
    798rfbkgkti5.png

Galactic Empire - Grand Moff Tarkin
    uqu4yoldsbu4.png

Resistance - Vice Admiral Holdo
    ug4ujef3gpag.png

First Order - General Hux
    044fq1om3orx.png

ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg

• Clone Commander

I agree very much with you. I thought exactly same abilities .

I add:

- Only possible one commander in each match and with a expensive price.
    - Other ability could be a quadnoculars to mark objectives. All team can see the marked objective. A exemple: the commander mark attack to a enemy hero.

Unfortunately, I feel bombing is more effective as team mates may ignore you or already know. However, this could be an added yello circle for when the ability is used. I agree, only one commander at a time. It is a nice way to add many smaller heroes such as Rex, Cody, Hux, etc, who do not get their own heroes. Also commando droids.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Could also make this work for bounty hunter skins for imps..
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • I want this. Bad. Could also add this class to HvV.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • 34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • NO. MORE. CLONES. PLEASE!
  • DCDT
    125 posts Member
    Problem: The clones would be light side in the prequel era, but dark side after order 66. That could be difficult to implement especially for HvsV.
  • This class would HAVE to act like a hero, only 1 on the battlefield at a time. Reason being that if they made it like the enforcer then we would have 2 Codys on the battlefield. I also really like the bombing run idea! That would be really useful.

I have A TON of ideas for classes (and what they would be for each era) AND Heroes (with multiple skins). If you want I can post the classes in this thread.
  • DCDT wrote: »
    Problem: The clones would be light side in the prequel era, but dark side after order 66. That could be difficult to implement especially for HvsV.

It will be the same for when Anakin comes out. How will they explain having both Vader and Anakin being on the battlefield. Answer: it doesn't matter. ALSO, now that I think about it, it would definitely just be a class, not a Hero because people want new stuff for each era
  • @JediPacoElFlaco

I would switch raddus out for ackbar, or have the both of them.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    NO. MORE. CLONES. PLEASE!
    Fixed
    hill1232 wrote: »
    This class would HAVE to act like a hero, only 1 on the battlefield at a time. Reason being that if they made it like the enforcer then we would have 2 Codys on the battlefield. I also really like the bombing run idea! That would be really useful.

I have A TON of ideas for classes (and what they would be for each era) AND Heroes (with multiple skins). If you want I can post the classes in this thread.
    That is what was said earlier. And empire would have Inferno Squad, not clones. Can the OP update the thread title?
    4_K_I wrote: »
    @JediPacoElFlaco

I would switch raddus out for ackbar, or have the both of them.

Skins. But I am unsure if admirals should be used.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Rebel Insurgent
    Weapon: IQA-11, but +10damage a shot, or two pistols(200 kills to unlock).
    E - We Fight Together!: All allies and within the radius and the Insurgent gain an hp buff and Increased Movement Speed. Unlimited cooling. Spread is removed from weapons for the duration of the ability.
    F - Concise Attack-Launches a beacon to call in an orbital strike from Y-Wing bombers at that location(not as affective as the ATAT).

34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
    Fixed

You think so. But no.
  • I'm having trouble following exactly what is being said here. but if we're talking about adding prequel commanders, then I know what needs to be added... Droidikas!
  • Spergicide wrote: »
    I'm having trouble following exactly what is being said here. but if we're talking about adding prequel commanders, then I know what needs to be added... Droidikas!

That would be an elite troop. Commanders are meant to lead troops to battle with commands and bombing support. I went with a commando droid captain. Droidekas could fir with arc troopers and such. Sorry. But if we get droidekas, we need a crashed speeder skin.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
    CeymalRen wrote: »
    Fixed

You think so. But no.

Look up Umbara. I want that map. Then onto RO for a little while, satisfy everyone. But please no ST. The battles are so weird.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
    Fixed

You think so. But no.

Look up Umbara. I want that map. Then onto RO for a little while, satisfy everyone. But please no ST. The battles are so weird.

No thanks. Prequel content is just a no go with a large part of the player base. It's just a content desert for us until march when MAYBE finally something from RO or ST comes (we can only hope). Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to make you guys have less. It's just that with the new business model they need to mix it up a bit more. I would be ok with more Clones after a RO content drop but if they make me wait until summer of 2019 to actually get some content I can get into then sorry. I'm just gonna remove the game and more on even tho I'm playing since launch and love SW with all my heart.

Except the PT. I hate that. But no one is perfect right? XD
    Fixed

You think so. But no.

No thanks. Prequel content is just a no go with a large part of the player base. It's just a content desert for us until march when MAYBE finally something from RO or ST comes (we can only hope). Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to make you guys have less. It's just that with the new business model they need to mix it up a bit more. I would be ok with more Clones after a RO content drop but if they make me wait until summer of 2019 to actually get some content I can get into then sorry. I'm just gonna remove the game and more on even tho I'm playing since launch and love SW with all my heart.

Except the PT. I hate that. But no one is perfect right? XD

Don't worry, I know. RO was amazing. But I feel like this could really comprise a new class, not a hero, and be available for all eras. Clones, droids, rebels, imps, they all used bombers a lot.
    On a side not, I feel like the anniversary of RO might be an option. Campaign has Scarriff in it. And as I said, a shore trooper skin could be available for imps for this new commander class. Why not?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Commando Droid Commander
    Weapon: Default droid blaster, but +10damage a shot, or two pistols(200 kill unlock).
    Note that melee attack uses a vibro-blade with 100 damage.

Only one available at a time.
    Have orange and yellow marking options. Rare skins.
    Also add the Commando droid, counts as a secondary enforcer option, 100 vibroblade damage, thermal detonator, overload, and fortify. Default droid blaster, +2 damage a shot and no spread. Bolt maintained for a farther distance. Unit should be 3,800bp, as they are mini-heroes.
    Commando droids(enforcer) should be the normal enforcer cost.

Imperial Commander
    Inferno squad
    TL-50, all mods at once, or dual pistols, 200 kills
    Q-officer flash nade, as if the buff card is equipped.
    Note that melee is a baton with 15 damage, but a slight stun.
    Default variation below, make the above a legendary skin.

Shore Trooper
    E-11, +10 damage a shot.
    Q-Thermal Imploder, like the WW's.

As you can tell inferno squad is more effective.
    Also note that the commander class should have first person.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Bump.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Why not have these clone commanders replace the Wookie Warriors on maps that arent Kashyyyk? Honestly it doesnt make sense that the wookie warriors are on any other map or gamemode.

Captain Rex can be a hero of his own.
    -EatThatPie
  • Nate5048 wrote: »
    Why not have these clone commanders replace the Wookie Warriors on maps that arent Kashyyyk? Honestly it doesnt make sense that the wookie warriors are on any other map or gamemode.

Captain Rex can be a hero of his own.

Because we want it for all factions, CIS, FO, GC, RA, R, you name it.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • I updates the thread title to New Class Idea. Also, there could NOT be a bombing run. Simply because of maps like Kamino when you are indoors. The ability is useless because the bombs can't go through the roof, that's why I made the set up defenses idea.

Here are the lists you could pull from for EACH faction:
    Republic: Clone Commander
    CIS: Separatist Commander
    Rebellion: Rebel Admiral/Rebel Captain
    Empire: Storm Trooper Commander or Admiral
    Resistance: Resistance Commander/Resistance Admiral
    First Order: First Order Commander

This class would only allow 1 on the battlefield at any time (like a hero). Each one would have skins for generic commanders(Clone Commander, Rebel Commander or Admiral, CIS commander Droid [like the announcer for them]), and then Legendary skins for specific characters (i.e. Cody, Rex, Holdo, Ackbar, Trench, Admiral Piett, General Dodana, Hera, Tarkin, Hux, Kalani etc.) each of these would be Legendary because they would have new voice lines and completely new looks. This way if they just did skins on a specific class you wouldn't have to make new heroes for all of them and it is one way to make it feel like there are more characters.

I also have ideas for a Guard, Sentinel, and Commando classes each would have the same idea with skins for new characters so you don't need to make an absurd amount of heroes. I do have ideas for maps AND even game modes such as new Hunt modes with Tuskens on Tatooine in the Jundland Wastes and Geonosians in the Caves of Geonosis.
  • I have been making new ideas left and right for this game that would give it support for years and bring in TONS of new players
  • hill1232 wrote: »
    I updates the thread title to New Class Idea. Also, there could NOT be a bombing run. Simply because of maps like Kamino when you are indoors. The ability is useless because the bombs can't go through the roof, that's why I made the set up defenses idea.

Here are the lists you could pull from for EACH faction:
    Republic: Clone Commander
    CIS: Separatist Commander
    Rebellion: Rebel Admiral/Rebel Captain
    Empire: Storm Trooper Commander or Admiral
    Resistance: Resistance Commander/Resistance Admiral
    First Order: First Order Commander

This class would only allow 1 on the battlefield at any time (like a hero). Each one would have skins for generic commanders(Clone Commander, Rebel Commander or Admiral, CIS commander Droid [like the announcer for them]), and then Legendary skins for specific characters (i.e. Cody, Rex, Holdo, Ackbar, Trench, Admiral Piett, General Dodana, Hera, Tarkin, Hux, Kalani etc.) each of these would be Legendary because they would have new voice lines and completely new looks. This way if they just did skins on a specific class you wouldn't have to make new heroes for all of them and it is one way to make it feel like there are more characters.

I also have ideas for a Guard, Sentinel, and Commando classes each would have the same idea with skins for new characters so you don't need to make an absurd amount of heroes. I do have ideas for maps AND even game modes such as new Hunt modes with Tuskens on Tatooine in the Jundland Wastes and Geonosians in the Caves of Geonosis.

Ooh, tactical droid... That makes more sense than my idea. What if it triggered a beacon in general, with it visible from the air too? X2 damage, x2 explosion size, and toughen up affect for troopers in that area? Star card increases duration? What do you think? Ariel implications, but mostly ground level. Really coordinates the team.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • No. We don't need a clone as a hero. Just make a slightly higher leveled enforcer (Better than normal enforcers, higher cost, but still not as good as heros and not as expensive)

Limit the number to one if the idea is to not make it a generic soldier (I.E. not a republic commando / ARC trooper), and make it based on the faction fighting for the map (501st map = Captain Rex)

If it is a generic soldier, just make it be an ARC or a Republic Commando with faction colors (Or if the developers are willing, let it be Delta Squad)

• Ooh, tactical droid... That makes more sense than my idea. What if it triggered a beacon in general, with it visible from the air too? X2 damage, x2 explosion size, and toughen up affect for troopers in that area? Star card increases duration? What do you think? Ariel implications, but mostly ground level. Really coordinates the team.

That beacon idea is perfect! Good for defending objectives and team coordination! I like
    ZEEBRAWOLF wrote: »
    No. We don't need a clone as a hero. Just make a slightly higher leveled enforcer (Better than normal enforcers, higher cost, but still not as good as heros and not as expensive)

Limit the number to one if the idea is to not make it a generic soldier (I.E. not a republic commando / ARC trooper), and make it based on the faction fighting for the map (501st map = Captain Rex)

If it is a generic soldier, just make it be an ARC or a Republic Commando with faction colors (Or if the developers are willing, let it be Delta Squad)

I agree, it wouldn't be a hero, it would just be a generic class, BUT also unique. Thus only 1 on the field. Most likely they would be like the enforcer class but more expensive, about 3500 battle points. The ARC trooper is actually in my Sentinel class design, and the Commando is in my Commando Class design. I think the commando class would be very viable as well.
    ALSO the way you would do these is you can only have 4 SPECIAL units on the field at a time. This means if you have an Enforcer and a Sentinel, then you would only be able to have 2 Commandos. This would reduce having TONS of special units on the field at any given time
  • ZEEBRAWOLF wrote: »
    No. We don't need a clone as a hero. Just make a slightly higher leveled enforcer (Better than normal enforcers, higher cost, but still not as good as heros and not as expensive)

Like a sub hero. A class with an availability of one, but skins for all the smaller captains and such. Thus Antilles could be in the game, for all you OT fans out there.
    On a side note, I think beacons would be nice to coordinate teams, and could even be a means of dealing with clans who are always coordinated.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Yeah, I don't think they will do an airstrike ability because there are too many indoors maps, BUT they could then make the class map specific. I feel that would suck though. The beacon would be awesome, they could put something out like a command post and everyone gets a small buff (maybe to their weapon cooling or the weapon cooling success states are easier to hit), but then if you are close you get a better buff (like a small shield, unlimited cooling, somthing like that)
  • Lionbite
    159 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Nut Gungray isn't a fighter and unable to lead outside a safe command post, a Tactical (the clone wars) or super tactical droid (Rebels) (skins?) commander would be a better choice for that purpose.

Same with the clone commander class, it should be a generic skin one as standard and have the famous clone commanders an officers/leaders as skins to unlock.
  • hill1232 wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't think they will do an airstrike ability because there are too many indoors maps, BUT they could then make the class map specific. I feel that would suck though. The beacon would be awesome, they could put something out like a command post and everyone gets a small buff (maybe to their weapon cooling or the weapon cooling success states are easier to hit), but then if you are close you get a better buff (like a small shield, unlimited cooling, somthing like that)
    Yeah. But a beacon would be visible from the air, too, just a red officer shield centre structure, cannot destroy it, makes a radar mark and beam of light.
    Lionbite wrote: »
    Nut Gungray isn't a fighter and unable to lead outside a safe command post, a Tactical (the clone wars) or super tactical droid (Rebels) (skins?) commander would be a better choice for that purpose.

Same with the clone commander class, it should be a generic skin one as standard and have the famous clone commanders an officers/leaders as skins to unlock.
    CIS
    Kalani

Republic
    Wolffe
    Cody
    Rex
    Bly
    Etc

Yeah maybe they should add more tactical droid colouration?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Oh, cam have different colour schemes on the tactical droid. That will work.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • We need this
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season