criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Mace and Jango over Padme and Jango

I just think it makes more sense

Replies

• Same, Mace is so much more unique and Padme really isn't an interesting character, she can't compete with intergalactic killers whatsoever, it makes no sense.
  • hyrulerose
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    She is part of the main trio of the PT, so in that regard it does kind of make sense to add her instead of Mace.
  • I would prefer Mace Windu before any other character is added.

It’s mace %#%£”ing Windu
  • She’s vidal to the story but when it comes to action she doesn’t do much, Mace however he’s pretty good when it comes to action. He’s faced off against most of the characters that are in the game and the ones to be added.
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    She is part of the main trio of the PT, so in that regard it does kind of make sense to add her instead of Mace.

• Mace, nuff said.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • Can't wait for 2 flying away heroes in HvV
  • Turn off EoR MM before doing anything else.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Blaster over lock-on lag stick with phantom range. It's a shooter not a slasher

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Heroes and villains that are planned for release need to complement each other - lightsaber v lightsaber and blaster v blaster. Ahsoka and Padme are now the favorite rumor to discuss, so it makes sense for any incoming villains to be one blaster based and one lightsaber based (probably Jango and Asajj).
  • Padme then mace, this game needs more blaster heroes
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    I would prefer Mace Windu before any other character is added.

It’s mace %#%£”ing Windu

His purple lightsaber is unique