criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Auto-spawn is getting worse!

As time pass by when joining gamemodes like GA and SA, it appears that the constant auto-spawn it's getting more frequently than before ever since the introduction of the Squad System. This also happens many times when a match has already begun, even after a while.

I suspect that it is bugged, but I'm not even gonna suggest to be fixed. Instead, just get rib of this mechanism from certain gamemodes like GA and SA, they don't need it and it only hinders. (Of course don't remove it from other gamemodes that do require the auto-spawn like HvV and Ewok Hunt, as it is needed in order to make it work.)

Though at least the Squad System actually stops you from auto-spawning on a map, as instead you look a one of the player's perspective from your squad before being able to go back to the spawning screen to choose the desire class and equipment. Still, this should not happen anyway.

And because there is no Squad System for SA, the auto-spawn is especially problematic for that gamemode. Way too many times I spawn in a Fighter-class upon joining before I even get a chance to pick either a Bomber or Interceptor class. Ridiculous!
PSN: FriedPizza773

Replies

• Bump!
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • As time pass by when joining gamemodes like GA and SA, it appears that the constant auto-spawn it's getting more frequently than before ever since the introduction of the Squad System. This also happens many times when a match has already begun, even after a while.

I suspect that it is bugged, but I'm not even gonna suggest to be fixed. Instead, just get rib of this mechanism from certain gamemodes like GA and SA, they don't need it and it only hinders. (Of course don't remove it from other gamemodes that do require the auto-spawn like HvV and Ewok Hunt, as it is needed in order to make it work.)

Though at least the Squad System actually stops you from auto-spawning on a map, as instead you look a one of the player's perspective from your squad before being able to go back to the spawning screen to choose the desire class and equipment. Still, this should not happen anyway.

And because there is no Squad System for SA, the auto-spawn is especially problematic for that gamemode. Way too many times I spawn in a Fighter-class upon joining before I even get a chance to pick either a Bomber or Interceptor class. Ridiculous!

You are right...