criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

For the Better Offline Gaming Experience

Hey folks!

I just had a LAN party with my friends and we choosed to play with our Bigfav Battlefield 2 ...and i am shocked that old game Offline game experience is Lightyears away from Battlefront 2s. That game was made in 2005, this game came out in 2017 and 1 year later its this a lackluster...
Can we get some brain into the AI in"GA/SA", plus some objectives, and a functional AI team or something? Its hard to belive Dice made this master piece back in 2005. Just take a look!
The squad System also bring some tears into my eyes...Its Old...simple, but works perfectly!
3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

• You’re right. The AI will stand out in the middle of the field to shoot you, never mind taking cover.
  • Seronax
    548 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Coyoteyou wrote: »
    You’re right. The AI will stand out in the middle of the field to shoot you, never mind taking cover.

yea but it still better than what Battlefront 2 AI has...plus no objectives. I remember i could play all day with single player mod if my net went down, and it was quite enjoyable! Specially with more Bots :D :D
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Battlefront 2 AI will literally not shoot you while you stand in front of them
  • Battlefront 2 AI will literally not shoot you while you stand in front of them

Battlefield 2 AI on Expert was truly a nightmare...Expert=Aimbots Xd Also the AI didnt drive the jets into objects like a noob, not like in Battlefront...sometimes i just dont get it what the Ai is doing :D
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg