criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please don't restrict the maps again

I can appreciate the idea behind this nighttime event but we don't have many maps as it is. This event was a flop in my opinion.

I will add that I would love to see more night maps.

Replies

• Defbored wrote: »
    I can appreciate the idea behind this nighttime event but we don't have many maps as it is. This event was a flop in my opinion.

Agreed. The right way would to have been seeing a twilight Crait, SKB, Jakku or Takodana added to the game.
    What DICE did was not right, just lazy.
    #StarWars-y
  • Hope you LOOOVE the new Geonosis map when it is released....because they think we will only want that one single map for a whole week.

I say it alot but.....the devs don't play their own game and have super lazy ideas for our "fun".
  • Totally agree! Limiting content is not an "event".
  • Hope you LOOOVE the new Geonosis map when it is released....because they think we will only want that one single map for a whole week.

I say it alot but.....the devs don't play their own game and have super lazy ideas for our "fun".

A general rule is not to get addicted to what you are selling. 🙂
  • Remember when the Crait map was released?
    A whole weekend of nothing but Crait, it was like playing a demo.

Hope they don't do it with Geonosis.

Of course they are.
  • MC_XIX
    1517 posts Member
    Horrible last few days in HvV. Only maps i've seen available are Endor, Naboo, Kashyyyk and Kamino.

And Kashyyyk and Kamino are the worst two maps because there's always an obnoxious Luke Skywalker who uses cheap tactics like running away 24/7 and only dropping down to force push you off the map when you're fighting someone else.
  • The worst thing I saw on Bf2 since the beginning.
    In a company everybody can bring very bad idea...the point is when this is validated by everybody you understand that they are not players themselves.
  • Dubi1Oakachobi
    96 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Defbored wrote: »

I couldn't agree more. I enjoy seeing maps at night, but never ever limit map rotation. This community wants more maps, not less. Please for the love of everything that is good in the force, understand this simple concept. More, not less. It seems like a "shooting oneself in the foot" gimmick to me.
  • They need to make events, eras, and playlist separate. They also need to add a 'join random game' option.
  • It makes it even worse when u think about it. basically nobody wants this, it makes no sense in HvV and yet they refuse to pull the switch.

Good job DICE.

They already announced in the the Road Map that it will be i think 4 days of nothing but Geonosis when it is released, they seem to not listen at all once they have set their minds to do something.
    Just like the release of Grevious, just one new Hero means everyone wants to play him leading to things like people leaving the lobbies when they are on the Light Side or just getting frustrated if they rarely beat everyone else to get him first. Release all 4 at the same time and there is something new to try for more people, but they decided to release them one after the other to make it seem like they are adding something new constantly.
    They don't even know how their game works, shown by the Clone War Ear playlist for HvV and HS, with the reason, which they now simply changed in the orignal post, that you can get him easier, though it has no impact whatsoever on what Hero you can pick on any map in these modes.
  • It's been absolutely horrible for HvV - Kashyyk is a garbage map for this mode, and Kamino isn't a fun map either. It's felt more like punishment, than an event.