criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

DICE: No you didn’t

Did you seriously go and add EOR MM to freaking Ewok Hunt?! How many threads asking you to turn it off and you added it to a mode that is hardly played, to begin with, setting us all up for empty lobbies.

Seriously, that is quite pathetic. Really, what was the rationale. The completely random players you start out as Ewoks wasn’t enough?

/smh

I hate the mode to begin with; so monotonous and repetitious; but decided to knock out the easy (or so I thought it would be) 15 Whistie chucks.

Ten minutes waiting for 8 players now. That was such an ignorant move.

Turn EOR MM off...everywhere!

Replies

• yea cause everyone is playing ewok hunt...ewok hunt is the greatest game mode ever! -_-
  • What’s worse is that with EH, the MM takes place after every single round.
  • Alex64
    5536 posts Member
    What a brilliant idea...
    Good night, oh baby! Sleep tight, oh baby!
  • il96
    327 posts Member
    People play EH?
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • il96 wrote: »
    People play EH?
    Apparently, yes. Introducing EH MM is an attempt to fix this embarrassing situation.
  • Oh cool!
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • I can never find a match of Ewok Hunt even when there's a daily challenge so I've given up on that game mode like many of the others-Extraction, Hero vs Villain Starfighter, and Starfighter Assault on PC. What region? I have no idea where it puts me now. Surprised but not totally shocked that they've screwed up Ewok Hunt with EOR Matchmaking. Maybe they tried it on those imaginary test servers and it worked super fine according to their global data? Who knows you won't get an answer here.
  • Occasionally I’d try to get a match of Ewok Hunt for challenge rewards but have not been able to. I’ll just avoid the mode entirely now.

I used to enjoy an occasional game of Ewok Hunt when I could find it but it became repetitive with stormtroopers hiding in the cave and playing the same map. Was hoping for some variety. Maybe a Wampa Hunt on Hoth, Chicken Hunt on Takodana, Droideka Hunt on Naboo, (Covered all eras!) or some other Hunt soon after EH but nothing or anything mentioned about future Hunt modes other than making EH permanent. Thanks.

Somewhat disappointing that we probably could have had new maps for modes like Extraction, SA, GA, HvV, Blast and the new large mode, maybe add attachments for default blasters or just add new weapons but time wasted on Ewok Hunt and JPC.

Who knows and with support into 2019 we might get new content for those good modes, new weapons and better matchmaking but, unfortunately, it doesn’t look promising.

Has matchmaking kicked anyone into EH after playing a different mode?
  • Occasionally I’d try to get a match of Ewok Hunt for challenge rewards but have not been able to. I’ll just avoid the mode entirely now.

I used to enjoy an occasional game of Ewok Hunt when I could find it but it became repetitive with stormtroopers hiding in the cave and playing the same map. Was hoping for some variety. Maybe a Wampa Hunt on Hoth, Chicken Hunt on Takodana, Droideka Hunt on Naboo, (Covered all eras!) or some other Hunt soon after EH but nothing or anything mentioned about future Hunt modes other than making EH permanent. Thanks.

Somewhat disappointing that we probably could have had new maps for modes like Extraction, SA, GA, HvV, Blast and the new large mode, maybe add attachments for default blasters or just add new weapons but time wasted on Ewok Hunt and JPC.

Who knows and with support into 2019 we might get new content for those good modes, new weapons and better matchmaking but, unfortunately, it doesn’t look promising.

Has matchmaking kicked anyone into EH after playing a different mode?

It's never kicked me to another mode during the current tests. I know it was a problem with the last test (but I can't remember if it did it to me), and people mention having that problem now, but it's never happened to me.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • 2lm1hi.jpg

>:)
  • Alex64
    5536 posts Member
    People were asking to balance GA not destroy it
    Good night, oh baby! Sleep tight, oh baby!
  • I mean... Ewok Hunt is one of the most balanced, bug free modes in the game. Good credit payout and players who actually work together.

But to each his own.

good cred payout I will agree but for the most balanced, bug free mode in the game to be a mostly pitch-black, micro map with no link whatsoever to player choice and milestone achievements...that's pretty sad for a AAA game. A cut above Tetris maybe.... But naw, Tetris never had bugs & lag like this so yea, EH is fun for listening to owls whilst hiding in tree forts...
  • EA_Cian
    1201 posts EA Moderator
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this now. We already have a thread dedicate to EOR MM issues (https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/123180/megathread-eor-matchmaking-issues#latest) and if you feel that strongly about this, answer the questions in that thread, we don't need to keep making threads about End of Round matchmaking. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!