criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Force power KOs not always counted as kills. I assume this is a bug? (Video)

Billkwando
1976 posts Member
edited November 2018
Being the fantastically unobservant type, I just happened to notice today, after knocking like 5 people off the map with Luke, that they weren't counting as kills. Sometimes it counts one second, and not the next. See video. I have other examples but I was having a moment here, so I figured I'd post this one short clip and assume you guys probably already know about this issue. It'll even say "Objective Kill" on the little tally in the middle, but still doesn't add the the kill count in the stats screen.

I don't think Force Choke KOs are counting as a kill with Maul, at aull. :p

I don't claim to be great, but I was pretty pleased with how this fight came out. LOL
ZI7BNkU.gif
^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
(Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
Post edited by Billkwando on

Replies

• Bumping, since this disappeared into the auto-moderation dungeon. :)
    ZI7BNkU.gif

• I do know that some force powers knocking someone out count as a kill, while others count as an assist, but I haven't heard of the same force power alternating between counting as a kill and counting as an assist.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I do know that some force powers knocking someone out count as a kill, while others count as an assist, but I haven't heard of the same force power alternating between counting as a kill and counting as an assist.

That might be the problem, actually. In the video, I pushed General Greebus off and got the kill, but I ground pounded Vader off and didn't. I will need to observe further but I do think I've gotten robbed on some pushes. Both should be a kill, either way. :)
    ZI7BNkU.gif