criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Arcade - Jabba's Palace - since 10/30 patch

On only this map that i've seen so far do the AI players just stand still and only will attempt to attack when u are directly infront of them. Noticed this since the 10/30 patch.

Replies

  • Yes, plus they spawn and get stuck through walls.
  • camerog wrote: »
    On only this map that i've seen so far do the AI players just stand still and only will attempt to attack when u are directly infront of them. Noticed this since the 10/30 patch.

    So you mean they don't move at all? As in all of them just stand there? Can't test it out now but if so that would be a hilarious fail.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    camerog wrote: »
    On only this map that i've seen so far do the AI players just stand still and only will attempt to attack when u are directly infront of them. Noticed this since the 10/30 patch.

    So you mean they don't move at all? As in all of them just stand there? Can't test it out now but if so that would be a hilarious fail.

    yes. they spawn but don't move or attack at all unless you are right in front of them. its not a big deal, just funny.
  • arcade seems to be quite an afterthought for devs
  • I tweeted Dennis a week or so after that patch (that gave us Naboo Hangar) and he said he would look into it. Hopefully, it's fixed when the Geonosis update is released later this month. I hope we get some type of Geonosis map while we wait for the large scale mode.
  • Hope they will fix this. Also on Takodana AI sometimes spawns in the floor of the castle.
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    Hope they will fix this. Also on Takodana AI sometimes spawns in the floor of the castle.

    Same thing for me on Takodana. It is weird how they will bug out and that didn't use to happen. I love Arcade but my favorite maps are really bugged right now.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!