criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

General Grievous in GA

JawaLover
177 posts Member
edited November 2018
I feel like Grievous low key sucks in GA. An assault was literally able to jump (he didn't roll just jump) away from my saber strikes so I couldn't hit him (I have not experienced not this with any other saber hero). His hit box must be absolutely massive since I can loose a ton of health with him in a matter of seconds. A jumptrooper one time took around 250 of my health in what didn't feel like many shots. His deflect seems broken as well. When I deflect with Grievous I still take a bit of damage

When you use his basic saber attacks he doesn't lock on troopers like I feel other saber heroes do.

Maybe I just need to play with him more. But right now I feel like he is pretty bad in GA

Edited to remove swearing. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• He doesn't suck in ga. You need more play time with him.

• people will start realizing how garbage he is once they actually run into good players he needs his abilitys fixed and a buff to his stamina right now hes just a crappy version of Maul.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    people will start realizing how garbage he is once they actually run into good players he needs his abilitys fixed and a buff to his stamina right now hes just a crappy version of Maul.

This I thought he was pretty dope but only when I'm playing trash teams. I jet trooper destroys him instantly
  • Until you get the proper star cards leveled he's easily one of the worst Heroes in the game. It's better to level in HvV if your connection is good and can grab him first in the lobby. Right now I give him a 6/10. Pick Maul instead, he does the one-ability spam better.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • The other sabers all outperform him. His one redeeming quality is one shotting troopers.

Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • With purple Beating Heart, Sith Trained, and Cyborg rage, he can soak 350 damage while recovering health from OHKs on troopers, and 2/3 hit kills on heroes. Claw Rush increases his survivability even more.

He’s a tank.

True with those is he a good hero but with his abilities fix he might be the best hero in the game. I personally with those cards can last 5-10 min in a GA match because of how much health I can soak up. It’s insane.
  • He's trash. Has nothing in his toolbox to counter a lone Aerial and dies to any blaster hero that's remotely competent.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    people will start realizing how garbage he is once they actually run into good players he needs his abilitys fixed and a buff to his stamina right now hes just a crappy version of Maul.

That comparison doesn't make sense. Maul is very fast. Can throw his saber. Cannot block. Two saber strikes are needed to take down troopers. Has a force ability.

In what ways is gg a "crappy version of maul"?
  • He’s way too strong in GA
    Psn: Jello770
  • Defbored wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »

That comparison doesn't make sense. Maul is very fast. Can throw his saber. Cannot block. Two saber strikes are needed to take down troopers. Has a force ability.

both are hit and run ambush oriented melee characters with effectively no block*. Maul is just much better at it.

*GG maxes out stamina after 3 shots and is then unable to attack. Using his block against blasters is suicide

61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • He's trash. Has nothing in his toolbox to counter a lone Aerial and dies to any blaster hero that's remotely competent.

This I realized this the hard way on kashykk

It's actually pretty pathetic. Needs a buff to his thrust surge and fix to the infinite naruto-run bug.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Defbored wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »

both are hit and run ambush oriented melee characters with effectively no block*. Maul is just much better at it.

*GG maxes out stamina after 3 shots and is then unable to attack. Using his block against blasters is suicide

Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Arials terrify me as Grievous
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Wouldn't say he is useless in GA, as with his cards leveled he can take out troopers easily. The obvious problems are 2 of his 3 abilities don't work properly, and admittedly he isn't great in some situations in GA. Open maps he tends to struggle
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Aerials well played trash most heroes who need their teammates to save them.
  • JawaLover
    177 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Jello770 wrote: »
    He’s way too strong in GA

In what way is he way too strong in GA? 2 out of 3 abilities dont even work properly. As other people say jet troopers dump on him. He also loses his health really easy

Edited to remove swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on