criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Since Grievous the "Balance of the Force" is no more

Sath
232 posts Member
80% of the matches i join are on the rebel side in GA and HvV, pretty bad when you have to do dark side dailies. To increase my chances to play Grievous i already quit every rebel match in GA, this has led to a massive credits loss per time played, which is not that dramatic with 2mil+ on my account. People, understandably, quit HvV Matches like crazy when they either end up on the rebel side or can't have Grievous. You should really have released Grievous and Obi-Wan together, please consider doing this with Dooku and Anakin.

Replies

• Lee1981
    1953 posts Member
    Sath wrote: »
    80% of the matches i join are on the rebel side in GA and HvV, pretty bad when you have to do dark side dailies. To increase my chances to play Grievous i already quit every rebel match in GA, this has led to a massive credits loss per time played, which is not that dramatic with 2mil+ on my account. People, understandably, quit HvV Matches like crazy when they either end up on the rebel side or can't have Grievous. You should really have released Grievous and Obi-Wan together, please consider doing this with Dooku and Anakin.
    I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it, he is absolutely awful in GA (don’t play HvV) so cant comment on him there

Don’t waste your BP on him
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it, he is absolutely awful in GA (don’t play HvV) so cant comment on him there

He's far being awful

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

He's far being awful

He's alright a single jet trooper can take him out

He's far being awful

He's alright a single jet trooper can take him out
    True

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Big whoop. The other sabers do everything he does but better anyway.

You'll get to level him when Obi-wan becomes the FOTM in a short while.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"

He's far being awful

As I said I’m only talking about GA, and in that mode he is awful

A total waste of BP
  • Sath
    232 posts Member
    WhaddaweirdoTV got him early on Kashyyyk and went on a 50+ killstreak, which was world record then, pretty awesome. I think he ignored his second ability entirely, just zig-zagged from left to right in phase one and took out the guys wanting to grab the ion guns. He lost him some time in phase 3 when things became a little too hot. So yeah, get him early and play careful. Maybe you need a lot of luck and a weak enemy team to begin with. It's very easy to lose him. When i get to play him, the match is already in a late state, so if i don't press on, i won't make any xp at all. Of course i lose him in the process, lol.
  • Sath wrote: »
    WhaddaweirdoTV got him early on Kashyyyk and went on a 50+ killstreak, which was world record then, pretty awesome. I think he ignored his second ability entirely, just zig-zagged from left to right in phase one and took out the guys wanting to grab the ion guns. He lost him some time in phase 3 when things became a little too hot. So yeah, get him early and play careful. Maybe you need a lot of luck and a weak enemy team to begin with. It's very easy to lose him. When i get to play him, the match is already in a late state, so if i don't press on, i won't make any xp at all. Of course i lose him in the process, lol.

A player called PaulJohn has got 90 something with him on Kashyyk!
  • Sath
    232 posts Member
    Wow, on PC? If not, it doesn't count, lol. Half the console playerbase can't aim straight, that's at least my observation when i watch AnarchyNinja (XB1). Holding a controller is much closer to holding a real gun than a mouse could ever be. Nonetheless, mice are just too damn precise, that adds to the earlier losses of heroes on PC. Once you got the hang of it (controllers) you can be real good with it even against PC players, but there aren't many enough who can snap aim and maintain aim consistantly. Unfortunately many heroes are lost to cheaters who just one shot them, sad enough.
    Lee1981 wrote: »

He's far being awful

As I said I’m only talking about GA, and in that mode he is awful

A total waste of BP

It seems like people are figuring out how to use him in GA as I have seen some big killstreaks now, but I can tell you from experience that he is an absolute juggernaut in HvV. I get 1st place with him all the time.
  • Sath wrote: »
    Wow, on PC? If not, it doesn't count, lol. Half the console playerbase can't aim straight, that's at least my observation when i watch AnarchyNinja (XB1). Holding a controller is much closer to holding a real gun than a mouse could ever be. Nonetheless, mice are just too damn precise, that adds to the earlier losses of heroes on PC. Once you got the hang of it (controllers) you can be real good with it even against PC players, but there aren't many enough who can snap aim and maintain aim consistantly. Unfortunately many heroes are lost to cheaters who just one shot them, sad enough.

Yeah I have heard it is much harder on pc for that reason but I actually believe he did it on pc, he is a monster.