criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Reylo fanart thread

Midichlorian
1409 posts Member
edited November 2018
Post the best you find, I so hope Rey & Kylo kiss in episode 9, then get marriedx and have babies!! 😍😍

fsysms0otvyx.png
"Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
Instagram
Twitter
DeviantArt
YouTube
346z5t0ufg6v.gif

Replies

• Dash
    11553 posts Member
    I’d rather have Kylo be brought back to the light, and Rey wander off into the abyss of the darkness.

But Reylo/Kyley... ewwwww lol.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• a Reylo thread
    aoh89ejrpex3.png
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Cadoth
    1003 posts Member
    Please no!😖
  • Midichlorian
    1409 posts Member
    With Episode IX less than a year away, what a perfect time to get this thread going again!
    gzs9fzlo46cj.gif
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Spiito
    1792 posts Member
    2d23c76aeb033f8577a4ef71d8b7060c.png
    large.jpg

But then there's this...

6tZPoAV.jpg

tumblr_o60chtMCsS1qldo82o1_1280.png

macbeth-off-holding-hands-punishment-ifunny-ce-haha-funny-15371170.png

8a521f0ad6f5f317f8875eb69a6125ef.jpg

tumblr_poqsxs8dIq1qzc7jao2_540.gif
  • Merciful heavens, please no Reylo...
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Spiito
    1792 posts Member
    Game's still down... Sooo ...
    large.jpg
    5316f76cb6519b5ed6e8071a5e2171bb.jpg

• mastery0ta
    6023 posts Member
    Nah. That's Finns Kool aid. Rose is just his side chick
  • Would people have done this for Luke and Leia at the time, if they had our amount of internet access? If so, they would regret that now.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Would people have done this for Luke and Leia at the time, if they had our amount of internet access? If so, they would regret that now.

Lmao.

Who knows Rey and kylo could end up being related.

Then again, with some of the weird stuff I've seen, I have come to the conclusion, the Internet doesn't care.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Spiito
    1792 posts Member
    tumblr_p16rqnk4cf1vo1bj8o6_1280.jpg

There's not enough Finn & Phasma shippings going on.

• JAREDUP
    1546 posts Member
    rp2op4cph40w.gif
    Noooo
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Mastahpeece
    2025 posts Member
    Would people have done this for Luke and Leia at the time, if they had our amount of internet access? If so, they would regret that now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if people still do
    3zog1xyn677c.gif
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Spiito
    1792 posts Member
    edited May 15
    ((Dark Souls 3, final bosses, Twin Princes Lorian & Lothric. Very popular shipping... Just saying.))

tumblr_inline_p4555ectdz1rgpu9c_540.gif
    Post edited by Spiito on

• Spiito
    1792 posts Member
    Standard amazing facehugger art is getting boring, so I found this.
    3d47c3ad0b2de627e7181e885aa9976d49f03f97_hq.jpg
    27430952.gif

• Reylo makes no sense.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Wolfman91
    288 posts Member
    edited May 26
    Yes, Reylo makes no sense. It would make Rey look really, really bad if she had a crush on that murderous psycho.

I mean, what kind of love story is that? It would be like those vampire movies lol.

Moreover, it makes ppl (majority of them are women) who support this idea look bad. I mean, it doesn't matter what kind of a horrible person your lover is as long as he loves too? What kind of a message it sends to young people?

It's some Eva Braun & A. Hi*ler **** lol.

• Relikk
    224 posts Member
    Reylo people are weird.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif
  • Spiito
    1792 posts Member
    edited May 28
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Yes, Reylo makes no sense. It would make Rey look really, really bad if she had a crush on that murderous psycho.

I mean, what kind of love story is that? It would be like those vampire movies lol.

Moreover, it makes ppl (majority of them are women) who support this idea look bad. I mean, it doesn't matter what kind of a horrible person your lover is as long as he loves too? What kind of a message it sends to young people?

It's some Eva Braun & A. Hi*ler **** lol.
    First of all,
    "I could spare you!" - "You insist on fighting?" - Kylo in game. ((*Implying he doesn't want to fight.))
    Kylo's probably not who you think. He couldn't bring himself to kill his mom, and I'm pretty sure Han threw himself onto the kid's saber for him. Han at least made it look convincing, but I guess he had a lifetime to practice displaying deceit. Han has seen Kylo's sort of situation before, he saw Qi'ra survive in the same kind of situation that Kylo has gotten himself involved in. Kylo's committing his actions because of his role in a bad situation, not strictly because of his personality. ((Speaking of his personality, Kylo seems susceptible to being influenced by others . . . ))
    tumblr_o4hgofEpGI1qd4w1no7_500.gif
    Do you remember how Kylo looked ready to cry at the loss of his father, when Han gave him the credibility he needed? Go rewatch the scene, listen to what Kylo's saying. Watch him; *really watch* him. His nostrils flair, his lips tremble, he asks for his father's help in the task, he offers his father his blade with both hands (this is a gesture of respect.)

Kylo's abandoning those he shouldn't be.
    Rey was abandoned by those she shouldn't have been.
    She can teach him, when he thinks he can teach her.
    "I don't need your help, you probably need mine!" - Rey in game.

Secondly,
    tenor.gif?itemid=11021574
    Love doesn't need to pair good people with good people.
    Love can be chaotic and sporadic... and develop in the most unexpected places, even places of a taboo perspective. Love doesn't have to be a healthy experience, it's preferred, but humans are not perfect, so why should a relationship be perfect? If pairs in love are willing to help one another, to stay with each other through hardships, and learn from each other... Then who cares *who* the lovers are. Their love is a phenomenal experience, and it's theirs to be had, if they so choose.

*Edited somethings, typos, specifications, etc.

• What is this
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Enzyoo
    173 posts Member
    What is this

The wrong side of the forums

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif