criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Comment for Mace Windu!

Replies

• Jango should also be a hero.

I’m not really into Jango but hey, he had a way bigger role in the movies than Bossk and if that’s what it takes to get Mace, then do it.
  • JMaster
    2175 posts Member
    Please.

One of the best additions to the franchise and we haven't seen him since 2005 in a triple-A title.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • I agree to both Mace and Jango.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Jango should also be a hero.

I used to think so as well, however having 2 dark side villains with jet packs on almost any HvV map would be way too ridiculous.

They could add him as a skin for Boba
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Raices
    1155 posts Member
    Bump for Windu
  • Mace. Agreed.
  • Add Mace Windu and Jango Fett

Add Sabine Ren and Dengar so that the light side can have a jet pack hero
  • Has there been any reference on Twitter or anywhere regarding the inclusion of Mace to this game?

I want that purple lightsaber!
  • Raices
    1155 posts Member
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Has there been any reference on Twitter or anywhere regarding the inclusion of Mace to this game?

I want that purple lightsaber!

No, sadly they are giving priority to cartoon characters, i hope jango isn't replaced with bane or ventress, that would be stoopid
  • MACE WINDU MUST BE NEXT! At this point I don’t care who he’s paired with or what else has to happen. Either Mace is next or I’m quitting this.. er.. Sorry, got carried away for a moment there.
  • JMaster
    2175 posts Member
    Dude, if Grievous has lines for Ahsoka Tano and frickin' Padme, Mace needs to be in the pipeline. Pair him with Jango and we're good.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • I prefer new maps, weapons and classes.

But my list is:

- Mace Windu
    - Jango Fet
    - Padme Amidala
    - Ventres

1bfioawlu399.png
  • This game needs Mace Windu
  • Mace and jango

Padme and nute gunray

Dengar and baze.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Mace Windu would be perfect to add to the game along side Jango Fett! Now if they just add Qui Gon Jin to the mix at some point this game would be complete for me.
  • Mace Windu
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Shaak Ti
    Ahsoka Tano
    Aayla Secura
    Luminara Unduli

Asajj Ventress
    Cad Bane
    IG-88
    Aurra Sing
    Savage Opress
    Any Inquistor
  • Mace Windu!!!
    i4tvljopiivq.jpg
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • +1 would love to see Mace Windu on the Battlefront.
  • You mean the bad-**** who took down sidious by himself and killed jango fett? You mean the biggest star power in the prequels? You mean the guy with the purple lightsaber? Lol It blows my mind that his inclusion in this game is something that's up for question. He needs to be added, and if need be Mace over Ahsoka, though I would like both.
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Jango should also be a hero.

I used to think so as well, however having 2 dark side villains with jet packs on almost any HvV map would be way too ridiculous.

They could add him as a skin for Boba

That's no reason to exclude him IMO, they just need to limit it so that only one of them can be on the map at the same time.

• JediPacoElFlaco
    1077 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Mace Windu abilities:

Deflection run (the attack with which Windu killed Jango Fett): when you activate this ability Windu begin run automatically deflecting all front shots automatically with her lightsaber. In this mode you only can turn. This mode be finish in this 4 cases:

1 - When Windu are running if you push the hit button, Windu gives a devasting sword hit. This hit kill any trooper or renforcement and it damages heroes critically.
    2 - If you push the roll button.
    3 - If you desactivate this ability.
    4 - Shots in her back and explosions stop this attack.

57wosihvrhgq.png

Force push in all directions (no mortal)

p03ivjd34uo1.png
    Post edited by JediPacoElFlaco on

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Windu Bump
    ibktht9lrkjs.jpeg
  • Raices
    1155 posts Member
    Windu bump
  • After Rogue One season...

2jt99ewbjemb.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Alex64
    7039 posts Member
    Mace is Epicness, should be added soon.
  • I'd much rather get Mace than Padme to be honest. I wanna see Mace and Ahsoka with Ventress and Savage to counter them on the DS.
  • Raices
    1155 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    After Rogue One season...

2jt99ewbjemb.jpeg

My dream
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    After Rogue One season...

2jt99ewbjemb.jpeg
    That’s awesome.
    Jango would be a nice mirror for Mace for obvious reasons.

Win-du ! Win-du !
  • Agreed for Mace.
  • Yes! Mace before anyone else.

He is super important, more than padme, Jyn, Poe, etc. for sure. Even if there's no villain from the prequel added along with him it's fine, there's more light side ships already, and que needs to be in the game.
  • Just to reiterate. "Comment".
  • JMaster
    2175 posts Member
    In a perfect world, I would like us to get a flip-flop between the content we get after Feburary, switching between new stuff and .
    Let's say in March Rogue One fans get to see Scarif return alongside Jyn and Krennic; we get Mace Windu and Jango in April with Coruscant; May is an "Empire Strikes Back" season with content like Bespin and Dengar returning for it's anniversary; June features Utapau and Padme and someone else; July has the rest of 2015 coming back; August has another location like Felucia or Mygeeto (or anything); September has some more Rogue One stuff like Jedha and some more characters from it; October has a CW location or two like Mandalore or Umbara and we see Ahsoka & Ventress; and November/December has episode 9 content, among many other things.
    I want Mace. We need a proper tank for the Light-Side saber users.
    He knew.
  • DarthLando
    1093 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Windu Bump
    agsvyadfm14y.gif
  • The hero we deserve
    1hcihqnf7ru4.png
  • Still waiting for the one and only purple lightsaber in all of Star Wars. Mace Windu must be next.
  • I think it would be awesome if Mace got added to the game after about 3 more Light Side heroes who are more relevant get added first... i.e. Padme, Qui-Gon, and Poe...
  • I think it would be awesome if Mace got added to the game after about 3 more Light Side heroes who are more relevant get added first... i.e. Padme, Qui-Gon, and Poe...

How are Padme and Poe more relevant than Mace Windu?
  • JMaster
    2175 posts Member
    Mace is a must. If we somehow get him, Poe, and maybe Ahsoka & Padme, I'll be happy. If we get even more (please Rogue One/Bounty Hunters/Dirt Naps and the 2015 gang), I'll be ecstatic!
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Mace is a must. If we somehow get him, Poe, and maybe Ahsoka & Padme, I'll be happy. If we get even more (please Rogue One/Bounty Hunters/Dirt Naps and the 2015 gang), I'll be ecstatic!

Rogue one content would be nice for sure+1

How are Padme and Poe more relevant than Mace Windu?
    This was me when i read that
    0ceoqa4d3ise.png
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Mace and Jango Fett are a must. Padme is a meh, And Poe is already in the game, doing the only thing he is really known for.
  • Only if we get a skin with an eye patch ;-)
  • Totally agree with this thread more so now with the current CT roll out Geonosis too? But whom would the villian be...
  • Nah. No more lightsaber users. More blaster users stat. Trust me by the time dooku and anakin come around you will be sick of all the saber mashing.
  • I would have preferred Mace to Anakin!

Absolutely. Mace Windu must be next.
  • I had a dream he was in , when i woke up i was so sad
  • I would rather have Mace than Anakin
  • Game needs Mace Windu