criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

PS4 Can't Connect To Servers in 4 days

Not sure what happened but been getting 3 error codes, 672, 721, and 1017. The game has been working just fine before that, the daily crate box has a loading icon and won't go away. Any help is appreciated as my Grievous grind was pretty awesome. Already reset router many times, rebuilt database, restored license, reinstalled and still getting errors.

Replies

• OcDoc
    1515 posts Member
    I wish there were more contributors that were technically proficient enough to help you. Unfortunately, I rarely see someone get a useful response to this kind of question.

Hopefully someone will give you a solution. It sounds like something specific to you.

To help, maybe post your location/ping site.

Also, test a different game and make sure it isn’t your PS4 service.
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    I wish there were more contributors that were technically proficient enough to help you. Unfortunately, I rarely see someone get a useful response to this kind of question.

Hopefully someone will give you a solution. It sounds like something specific to you.

To help, maybe post your location/ping site.

Also, test a different game and make sure it isn’t your PS4 service.

I tried all ping sites. Its always been at default ping though. Also already tested games like BF2015 and Street Fighter 5, they are all working online.
  • IG88VSBossk
    935 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Tried troubleshooting all day and can't find a fix. Thought it might be my save files on the online storage but nada. The daily crate box is just on loading icon and it keeps disconnecting me. What happened? Its a server issue because I can clearly play my other online games just fine.
  • I invited my bro to a game and now i can play fine, i quit and its doing the same thing again. What the?
  • @SheHulkBANDNERD my wife is having same issue. She joins a game and then gets kicked after about 1.5 minutes.

Now she wishes she never switched from Xbox. She likes ps4 cause the smaller controller fits her hands. 😂
  • OcDoc
    1515 posts Member
    I am on PS4, Virginia US and never any problems except during maintenance that I didn’t know about.

Weird issue that it works with a friend (your brother) but not without though.
  • IG88VSBossk
    935 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    OcDoc wrote: »
    I am on PS4, Virginia US and never any problems except during maintenance that I didn’t know about.

Weird issue that it works with a friend (your brother) but not without though.

Its been 4 days since its been like this. Already spoke with EA support and they wanted me to port forward. Why would I need to do that when it was working perfectly fine before? Thanks but no thanks.This may be the end of the line with the game unfortunately...if the invites work its their servers. All that back end maintenance is screwing with something. Im not gonna mess up my router settings because they changed something on their end lol.