criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Fast Spawn Event: Blast / Strike

EA_Tom
357 posts EA Community Manager
edited November 2018
3b15crkrprm3.png

We're adding the squad spawn feature to both Blast and Strike game modes. This will reduce the squad spawn timer to 0 for the duration of this weekend.

The event will be available from Friday November 9, 00:01 am - Monday 12, 06:00 am Stockholm time.

Replies

• Cool, I hope the issue of starting Strike is fixed!
  • Zappa2510
    361 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    why dont you just go the EOR MM route and just make it permanent!

when was squads added to blast?
    Post edited by Zappa2510 on
  • So that’s a no to fixing the start problem in Strike then! :(
  • gospa55350 wrote: »
    Thank’s DICE but come on, make it permanent.

and in all modes...i dont understand why they changed it to where there is a spawn timer anyway. if someone could explain why it was changed in the first place, im listening. all it does imo is break up the flow of the game.
  • gibran5000 wrote: »
    gospa55350 wrote: »
    Thank’s DICE but come on, make it permanent.

and in all modes...i dont understand why they changed it to where there is a spawn timer anyway. if someone could explain why it was changed in the first place, im listening. all it does imo is break up the flow of the game.

I believe so players don’t spawn back to back for example when your fighting one enemy but then it becomes three and you take two our but the last one spawns two more in. Unfair which is what I think there considering
  • just played my first 2 rounds of blast for this event. this is awesome! got starkiller base and endor (my fave blast map) for my first two, which i thought was dope cuz these maps are a lot different from each other when it comes to blast. fast paced and just plain rad! i vote for permanent as well, it works so well with this mode. looking forward to trying out strike without the timer soon here
    PSN: computerson
  • OcDoc
    1833 posts Member
    I love getting into the action faster!
  • Having a lot of fun in blast
  • Played online again for the first time since the new squad system was introduced and I enjoyed it. This event worked great in strike. I then had a couple of GA and found the wait to spawn annoying after being able to get straight back into action on strike :D
  • Yes the timers / waits to respawn again should be removed allround.
  • now all they need is to open up another map for extraction. punch it!
  • I played Strike and really enjoyed not having a respawn timer. It didn't impact the gameplay for me one bit. Please consider removing it altogether.
  • just played my first 2 rounds of blast for this event. this is awesome! got starkiller base and endor (my fave blast map) for my first two, which i thought was dope cuz these maps are a lot different from each other when it comes to blast. fast paced and just plain rad! i vote for permanent as well, it works so well with this mode. looking forward to trying out strike without the timer soon here

I agree, but I haven't participated in the event.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    1416 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    In my honest opinion blast was actually a lot more fun with the squad system and the fast spawn in place. I am having comparativley less fun playing blast right now then I did this weekend. Consider making it permanent.