criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Heroes Unleashed permanent.

Hey EA and DICE! I have a suggestion I hope you would like to consider and make a dream come true. Could you make Heroes Unleashed as a permanent mode? The recent poll of yours showed the majority wanted to have it permanently in the game.

Replies

• Agreed....but probably not for the reason you think. I don't really like playing heros in GA, kinda feels like cheating a bit. However, I noticed with more heros on the map at once, they mostly fought each other and left us troopers alone! It was great!
  • As long as it's separate from the regular GA mode. I tried playing this past weekend and I kept getting Endor each time I tried. I got fed up extremely quick this time cause it got tired really quick getting killed by officer turrets that took about 1 sec to lock on and shoot you seemingly like a sentry gun no matter the distance, orbital strikes that seemed to be dropping like every 10 seconds, speeder bikes and AT-RTs, wookie imploders, and of course the heroes which left...about 4 regular troopers on the other team and it'll get worse as more heroes are released. The 1st weekend was better but this one left a bitter taste in my mouth and I'll just avoid these weekends now. My son played on his console and he and his friends got tired of it really fast and barely played either.
  • Skodaz97 wrote: »
    Agreed....but probably not for the reason you think. I don't really like playing heros in GA, kinda feels like cheating a bit. However, I noticed with more heros on the map at once, they mostly fought each other and left us troopers alone! It was great!

I like the game mode for the main reason that heroes fought each other and not pick out troops. It was an epic clash with heroes fighting each other and I liked that.

• As long as it's separate from the regular GA mode. I tried playing this past weekend and I kept getting Endor each time I tried. I got fed up extremely quick this time cause it got tired really quick getting killed by officer turrets that took about 1 sec to lock on and shoot you seemingly like a sentry gun no matter the distance, orbital strikes that seemed to be dropping like every 10 seconds, speeder bikes and AT-RTs, wookie imploders, and of course the heroes which left...about 4 regular troopers on the other team and it'll get worse as more heroes are released. The 1st weekend was better but this one left a bitter taste in my mouth and I'll just avoid these weekends now. My son played on his console and he and his friends got tired of it really fast and barely played either.

I want it to be seperate. Like when you enter the heroes vs villains tab. You can pick three options: Hero Starfighters, Heroes vs Villains and Hero Showdown.
  • Separate mode badly needed, yes.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif