criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Getting shoved into other modes

So in the last week, my friends and I have been repeatedly pulled out of our game by the matchmaking, and then pulled into entirely different modes. This happening to anyone else?

Replies

• Draco_RSA
    485 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    yes it is, and the devs refuse to address this issue - not getting any real answers from them. https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/123180/megathread-eor-matchmaking-issues/p1
  • Yep, happens pretty frequently. No word on a fix.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Yes. Every day😒 I mostly get pulled out of hero Showdown or Galactic assault and put into Heroes versus Villains
  • astrotrain101
    346 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    another thought I've had from inconsistencies in EoR MM is that they are testing some mega mode where the squad you are in will bounce from GA - HvV - SA or something like that.... I'm not a fan at all but it may appeal to some. Dunno really, just a thought

remember,,, "The needle is pointing in the right direction"

I don't think these are bugs rather its doing exactly what they want
    Need my scanner fixed please
  • Yes, this happened to me a couple of weeks ago in Hero Showdown. I got dumped into GA between rounds, and in another instance, I went from HS to HvV.

Haven’t had it happen in any other mode though, and I’ve played a ton of GA since.
  • Yep. Playing GA with a friend and suddenly says that I started looking for a HvV game. Sometimes it pulled me in, other times it left me alone.
  • Yes I've noticed this too, really annoying. MM is so bad, small groups finding a game is broken too, although whiner solo players love this.

This MM and shutting down servers seems to point to a dwindling player base which can be traced back to EA/DICE ruining the game launch with predatory loot box nonsense and then providing a poor live service with minimal content not really resembling what was sold at launch.

And no moderators this is not baiting, this is legitimate criticism of EA/DICE spoiling a SW game which is struggling after only year. Not sure how this is even possible. Really getting fed up of it all and I love SW, a crying shame.
  • It's not a bug it's a feature. The game knows when you are bored out of that mode and puts you into a new fresh mode.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif