criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Ik it's a hard pill to swallow but jedi characters will have similar abilities.

You guys are doing to much. He has a mind trick like rey, a push like luke & yoda. What other abilities could obi wan & soon anakin have? They will have 1 signature ability & probably 2 that are similar to others. There is no pleasing some of you

Replies

• Raices
    1155 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Deleted
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Jedi have similar abilities to other Jedi. Some even develop their own. As well as amplifying or altering already existing abilities.

Sith have similar abilities to other Sith. Some even develop their own. As well as amplifying or altering already existing abilities.

And then there’s the Grey Jedi.... :sunglasses:

🤔

#HappyThanksgiving 🦃
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash wrote: »
    Jedi have similar abilities to other Jedi. Some even develop their own. As well as amplifying or altering already existing abilities.

Sith have similar abilities to other Sith. Some even develop their own. As well as amplifying or altering already existing abilities.

🤔

#HappyThanksgiving 🦃

The Grey Jedi is me!
  • Generic abilities
  • Remember how Starkiller was the 1st one to use the Force in insane ways beyond pushing human sized enemies and slowly moving nothing bigger than a fighter? Jedi having similar abilities isn't a new concept.
  • which is why we need more blaster heroes. I can't believe we are getting two more after obiwan.

You know how you can tell if you're team will lose in hvv. If three out of 4 players pick yoda, Luke and Rey. True story.
  • I don't really mind this to be honest, as long as their aren't any clearly unbalanced, OP or too weak ability combinations. It was sort of like this in the original Battlefronts and no one really minded. When it comes to Star Wars, the fun comes in playing the character themselves, IMO.
  • You guys are doing to much. He has a mind trick like rey, a push like luke & yoda. What other abilities could obi wan & soon anakin have? They will have 1 signature ability & probably 2 that are similar to others. There is no pleasing some of you

Anakin
    - Force lift
    - Saber throw
    - Force push
  • You guys are doing to much. He has a mind trick like rey, a push like luke & yoda. What other abilities could obi wan & soon anakin have? They will have 1 signature ability & probably 2 that are similar to others. There is no pleasing some of you

Anakin
    - Force lift
    - Saber throw
    - Force push

I'm pretty sure his datamined abilities were almost an exact copy of vader. A furious resilience like move, force lift, & I think a dash move
  • Give Luke a force projection ability!

am4fdx0fu4gz.gif

Anakin
    - Force lift
    - Saber throw
    - Force push

I'm pretty sure his datamined abilities were almost an exact copy of vader. A furious resilience like move, force lift, & I think a dash move

When was he datamined? I haven't seen that info.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • It's not a hard pill to swallow, I expected nothing less and welcome it. Could have terrible moves but at least new heroes are in game.
  • Azelrazel wrote: »
    It's not a hard pill to swallow, I expected nothing less and welcome it. Could have terrible moves but at least new heroes are in game.

It's hard for some
  • bfloo
    15027 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »

🤔

#HappyThanksgiving 🦃

The films just gave us the least interesting Sith and Jedi, ability wise.

cw started to explore Sith sorcery a bit, but never went anywhere with it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    bfloo wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »

🤔

#HappyThanksgiving 🦃

The films just gave us the least interesting Sith and Jedi, ability wise.

cw started to explore Sith sorcery a bit, but never went anywhere with it.

Agreed.

I’m 100% a fan of Sith alchemy, and Forbidden Jedi techniques.

Mace Windu (Vaapad/Crush/Shatterpoint), Plo Kloon (Shock/Judgment), and Revan (Light & Dark Abilities), are always fantastic examples to pull from for inspiration. :sunglasses:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif