criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Clone wars looking like the most desirable era for content!!!

2456712

Replies

  • Are people forgetting that the 2015 Battlefront was 100% OT era content? lol

    Are we also forgetting the OT currently has the most locations and heroes in the game?

    Don't even start to pretend the OT isn't getting it's fair shake. I would definitely like to see Rogue One DLC ported to Battlefront 2 in 2019, since most abandoned the 2015 game by the time it came out. But that's it. The OT era has had it's day.

    There isn't anything to do for the ST until Episode 9 releases. I'm sure they will have some DLC ready for Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 to tie in with that movie.

    No matter whether you are looking at sheer volume of potential heroes and locations or ratio of content in the current game, the PT era is what should be focused on in 2019. That's basically what this poll shows. Add to that, Clone Wars Season 7 will almost certainly get tie in content. We know voice lines are in the game for Ahsoka and Ventress. I could spam this post all day with locations and heroes from the PT era lol.
  • I think your facts on CW having more content than the OT may be off. Does the CW have more films than the OT era? No. More books? No. More comics? No. More video games? No. Television shows? Maybe. But not for long. Seems to me that the OT era still has more content :)

    They aren't going to make content for this game based on books and comics lol.

    By "content", he's talking about potential locations and heroes. The PT movies plus Clone Wars TV show dwarf the OT era in terms of potential heroes and locations, even if you include Rogue One and Rebels.

    Firstly, they already have included content from at least 1 comic book in Leia's default skin. This outfit appeared in a limited run 5-issue comic series called "Star Wars: Princess Leia" which also featured the space battle above Naboo that was featured in the campaign. It's a small example, but I don't think anything is off limits to them as far adding content so long as it comes from canon material.

    Secondly, yes, when I and literally everybody else says "content" we're talking about the kind of stuff that fits this game like heroes, skins, locations, vehicles, weapons, etc, that appear in the various forms of media that make up the Star Wars lore; movies, TV shows, books, comic books, etc. "Content" does not mean the sum total of this material that centres around particular eras.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1281 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Are people forgetting that the 2015 Battlefront was 100% OT era content? lol

    Are we also forgetting the OT currently has the most locations and heroes in the game?

    Don't even start to pretend the OT isn't getting it's fair shake. I would definitely like to see Rogue One DLC ported to Battlefront 2 in 2019, since most abandoned the 2015 game by the time it came out. But that's it. The OT era has had it's day.

    There isn't anything to do for the ST until Episode 9 releases. I'm sure they will have some DLC ready for Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 to tie in with that movie.

    No matter whether you are looking at sheer volume of potential heroes and locations or ratio of content in the current game, the PT era is what should be focused on in 2019. That's basically what this poll shows. Add to that, Clone Wars Season 7 will almost certainly get tie in content. We know voice lines are in the game for Ahsoka and Ventress. I could spam this post all day with locations and heroes from the PT era lol.

    Luckly Ben and DICE disagree with your close minded biased point of view



    9885457a06684367b6b3d1fe2498e90e[\img]
  • Are people forgetting that the 2015 Battlefront was 100% OT era content? lol

    Are we also forgetting the OT currently has the most locations and heroes in the game?

    Don't even start to pretend the OT isn't getting it's fair shake. I would definitely like to see Rogue One DLC ported to Battlefront 2 in 2019, since most abandoned the 2015 game by the time it came out. But that's it. The OT era has had it's day.

    There isn't anything to do for the ST until Episode 9 releases. I'm sure they will have some DLC ready for Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 to tie in with that movie.

    No matter whether you are looking at sheer volume of potential heroes and locations or ratio of content in the current game, the PT era is what should be focused on in 2019. That's basically what this poll shows. Add to that, Clone Wars Season 7 will almost certainly get tie in content. We know voice lines are in the game for Ahsoka and Ventress. I could spam this post all day with locations and heroes from the PT era lol.

    Here’s your clone wars game then
    cis5jer7kasl.jpeg
    Ponds main

    Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Are people forgetting that the 2015 Battlefront was 100% OT era content? lol

    Are we also forgetting the OT currently has the most locations and heroes in the game?

    Don't even start to pretend the OT isn't getting it's fair shake. I would definitely like to see Rogue One DLC ported to Battlefront 2 in 2019, since most abandoned the 2015 game by the time it came out. But that's it. The OT era has had it's day.

    There isn't anything to do for the ST until Episode 9 releases. I'm sure they will have some DLC ready for Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 to tie in with that movie.

    No matter whether you are looking at sheer volume of potential heroes and locations or ratio of content in the current game, the PT era is what should be focused on in 2019. That's basically what this poll shows. Add to that, Clone Wars Season 7 will almost certainly get tie in content. We know voice lines are in the game for Ahsoka and Ventress. I could spam this post all day with locations and heroes from the PT era lol.

    Luckly Ben and DICE disagree with your close minded biased point of view

    9885457a06684367b6b3d1fe2498e90e

    9885457a06684367b6b3d1fe2498e90e.png

    You want to try reading my post again? I said Rogue One would be welcome and Episode 9 content is almost certain to be on the way. Seems Ben agrees with me after all.

    If anything its close minded and biased to pretend the PT isn't due some focus from DICE.
  • hsf_
    1913 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    bfloo wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    I think your facts on CW having more content than the OT may be off. Does the CW have more films than the OT era? No. More books? No. More comics? No. More video games? No. Television shows? Maybe. But not for long. Seems to me that the OT era still has more content :)

    And how much of that is Canon, since Disney took over? Remember they declared a lot of stuff to be "non-canon".

    Clone Wars has far more variety than OT and ST. It has the largest battles in the franchise for a start such as Coruscant, Geonosis, Naboo etc. It has the most iconic characters(Vader and Luke aside) such as Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Jango Fett etc... Yes the movies were catered for a slightly younger audience with characters like Jar jar Binks and the pod racing stuff, but that's easily ignored in video games(although Pod racing would be a fun game no doubt).

    Overall, the Clone Wars has more potential for action packed video games than the OT or ST. If I remember correctly, OT was more about Luke's journey to becoming a Jedi than it is about the Wars that were had. I don't actually remember seeing any monumental battles of epic size, except for the Deathstar destruction. But, it's been a long time since I watched any Star Wars movie, so I am open to being corrected on this statement.

    Did you miss Hoth?

    No I just forgot about it lol. As I said at the end of my post(which I guess you didn't read)... So here it is, in bold and italics so maybe you'll see it this time.
    But, it's been a long time since I watched any Star Wars movie, so I am open to being corrected on this statement.

    Edit: I also find it funny, that you don't pick up on anything that I've said, you just pick up on the exclusion of Hoth from my "epic battles" bit.
  • TheScape wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Pt content, then ot content, then st content. Then pt content.
    That's how it works.

    They could even skip the st, there isn't much to work with

    There's nothing to work with. ST is tapped out until Ep IX and even then there probably isn't going to be that much in the way of possible content unless we get about a half dozen new FO and Resistance variations, 2 or 3 starfighters per side at least of 1 of which could occupy the Bomber class, 2 or 3 potential new heroes per side, and 2 or 3 new planets with actual battles and not just planets being visited. But, of course, this much in one film is highly unlikely now that George isn't making them anymore.

    If you consider TCW show as possible content, at least acknowledge that Resistance can add content, too. We are only a few episodes in and it has been quite dry in terms of planets and new characters (other than Vonreg, Pyre and maybe Yeager), but we can still get new stuff that could be added to the game if the show finally moves around the galaxy.

    Unless this show develops like Rebels and eventually features its characters involved in large scale battles against the First Order, then it should have less consideration than other material which does feature this. The only other value I could possibly see is if it features starfighters and weapons that are new, but as far as planets as characters and planets, I feel they have to be involved in battles first before they can be considered as viable content.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • I agree. There's not much from the original trilogy's era (aside from Rogue One content) that I can think of that needs to be added. To be fair I am thinking strictly in terms of the movies. I've never seen the rebels cartoons. But the clone wars had so much in terms of content to add that even just continuing to add stuff from the movies would keep them busy through most of 2019 at the pace they're going.
  • I should also point out that the original Battlefront games by Pandemic had a larger amount of PT era content. That's especially the case for the original Battlefront 2 which included locations from Revenge of the Sith like Mustafar, Polis Massan, and Mygeeto. Plus heroes like Ki Adi Mundi and I believe Mace Windu.

    The PT era was totally shut out of the 2015 game.

    I don't know why anyone wouldn't want content from the PT era as it represents bringing in something fresh and new. What are they supposed to do? Spend 2019 porting in OT content from the 2015 game? Oh yeah, that's sure to get everyone flocking back to the game lol.
  • Spergicide wrote: »
    I agree. There's not much from the original trilogy's era (aside from Rogue One content) that I can think of that needs to be added. To be fair I am thinking strictly in terms of the movies. I've never seen the rebels cartoons. But the clone wars had so much in terms of content to add that even just continuing to add stuff from the movies would keep them busy through most of 2019 at the pace they're going.

    Maps: Scarif, a large map for bespin, Sullust, Jedha, Tantive 4,

    Reinforcements: Rebel honor guards, Bothan spies, Emperor's royal guards.

    Heroes: Dengar, Jyn, IG-88, Krennic, Baze, Chirrut, Cassian, K2 and Moff Tarkin

    Skins: Old Ben, Farmboy Luke, Yavin cerimony Luke, Pilot Luke, Death star 2 duel Luke, Bespin Luke, Endor Luke, ANH Buns Leia, Bespin dress Leia, ANH Han solo, Chewie with 3po in his back, Mon calamaris, Dresselians.

    Hunt mode possibilities: Tuskens vs Jawas, Wampas vs Rebels/stormtroopers, Gamorrean guards vs Rebels.
  • bfloo
    16078 posts Member
    I should also point out that the original Battlefront games by Pandemic had a larger amount of PT era content. That's especially the case for the original Battlefront 2 which included locations from Revenge of the Sith like Mustafar, Polis Massan, and Mygeeto. Plus heroes like Ki Adi Mundi and I believe Mace Windu.

    The PT era was totally shut out of the 2015 game.

    I don't know why anyone wouldn't want content from the PT era as it represents bringing in something fresh and new. What are they supposed to do? Spend 2019 porting in OT content from the 2015 game? Oh yeah, that's sure to get everyone flocking back to the game lol.

    We're asking for a RO season after 7 months of cw only, not for it to take the next 9 months.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • What are they supposed to do? Spend 2019 porting in OT content from the 2015 game? Oh yeah, that's sure to get everyone flocking back to the game lol.

    the OT has plenty of FRESH content waiting to be added

    and we're not asking for OT only

    We're asking for a fair division between all eras (minus ST because it simply doesn't have as much as the OT and PT)
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Are people forgetting that the 2015 Battlefront was 100% OT era content? lol

    Are we also forgetting the OT currently has the most locations and heroes in the game?

    Don't even start to pretend the OT isn't getting it's fair shake. I would definitely like to see Rogue One DLC ported to Battlefront 2 in 2019, since most abandoned the 2015 game by the time it came out. But that's it. The OT era has had it's day.

    There isn't anything to do for the ST until Episode 9 releases. I'm sure they will have some DLC ready for Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 to tie in with that movie.

    No matter whether you are looking at sheer volume of potential heroes and locations or ratio of content in the current game, the PT era is what should be focused on in 2019. That's basically what this poll shows. Add to that, Clone Wars Season 7 will almost certainly get tie in content. We know voice lines are in the game for Ahsoka and Ventress. I could spam this post all day with locations and heroes from the PT era lol.

    You forgot that line in the launch trailer "All Eras" this game should cover everything from PT/OT/ST combined.

    Clearly I didn't forget since I pointed out the OT era currently has the most locations and heroes, and the ST has as much content as they can provide given just 2 movies. I also said Rogue One would be a welcome addition, and I expect Episode 9 tie in content.

    Or maybe it wasn't that clear? lol
  • TheScape wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Pt content, then ot content, then st content. Then pt content.
    That's how it works.

    They could even skip the st, there isn't much to work with

    There's nothing to work with. ST is tapped out until Ep IX and even then there probably isn't going to be that much in the way of possible content unless we get about a half dozen new FO and Resistance variations, 2 or 3 starfighters per side at least of 1 of which could occupy the Bomber class, 2 or 3 potential new heroes per side, and 2 or 3 new planets with actual battles and not just planets being visited. But, of course, this much in one film is highly unlikely now that George isn't making them anymore.

    If you consider TCW show as possible content, at least acknowledge that Resistance can add content, too. We are only a few episodes in and it has been quite dry in terms of planets and new characters (other than Vonreg, Pyre and maybe Yeager), but we can still get new stuff that could be added to the game if the show finally moves around the galaxy.

    Unless this show develops like Rebels and eventually features its characters involved in large scale battles against the First Order, then it should have less consideration than other material which does feature this. The only other value I could possibly see is if it features starfighters and weapons that are new, but as far as planets as characters and planets, I feel they have to be involved in battles first before they can be considered as viable content.

    Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. What I was trying to say is that apart from episode IX, the show might develop into what you are saying and add some more battles. We already have some new characters and we've had some small fights involving Poe. The idea of the show was to give us some more information about the Resistance, so we are bound to see some more confrontations between the First Order and them.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • GenxDarchi
    7728 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    At this point point, I would rather have new modes and weapons. After the PT content, they need to do RO after this.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    At this point point, I would rather have new modes and weapons. After the PT content, they need to do RO after this.

    focusing on adding all maps to the new cqish game mode sounds a lot better than new modes imo
  • bfloo
    16078 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    At this point point, I would rather have new modes and weapons. After the PT content, they need to do RO after this.

    focusing on adding all maps to the new cqish game mode sounds a lot better than new modes imo

    We need to try the cq-ish mode 1st
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    At this point point, I would rather have new modes and weapons. After the PT content, they need to do RO after this.

    focusing on adding all maps to the new cqish game mode sounds a lot better than new modes imo

    We need to try the cq-ish mode 1st

    it cant possibly be worse than ga
  • bfloo
    16078 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    At this point point, I would rather have new modes and weapons. After the PT content, they need to do RO after this.

    focusing on adding all maps to the new cqish game mode sounds a lot better than new modes imo

    We need to try the cq-ish mode 1st

    it cant possibly be worse than ga

    Lets not under estimate Dennis' ability to disappoint us
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Zirius wrote: »
    Inb4 "clown"... wars haters. OT isn't everything. They better stick with CW, 4 heroes and a planet is nothing compared to the lots of content CW era can bring.


    The only clone wars haters are the people over 25 who were alive around the OT movies however this is a Disney game created for 12-20 year olds who mostly want clone wars because we grew up in that era.

    I get that the CW content is favoured (I want to see more like Windu for example) but its a mistake to say this game is only created for the CW era group. Its casual as anything purely to attract all star wars fans, not just CW.

    The OT is still seen as the most popular, considering its iconic, it started it all, and it might be worth remembering if it didnt exist the prequels/CW would never have existed.

    The way a few of you are saying it in here is that we should only get CW content from here on in. All eras need love. Which thankfully Ben has acknowledged.

    Like I said I am all for more CW content, but dont cry when it comes around to being the OT or ST turn for content.

    Wisdom right there. From Anakin on I just want to have stuff from all eras added. That way groups aren't left out.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Are people forgetting that the 2015 Battlefront was 100% OT era content? lol

    Are we also forgetting the OT currently has the most locations and heroes in the game?

    Don't even start to pretend the OT isn't getting it's fair shake. I would definitely like to see Rogue One DLC ported to Battlefront 2 in 2019, since most abandoned the 2015 game by the time it came out. But that's it. The OT era has had it's day.

    There isn't anything to do for the ST until Episode 9 releases. I'm sure they will have some DLC ready for Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 to tie in with that movie.

    No matter whether you are looking at sheer volume of potential heroes and locations or ratio of content in the current game, the PT era is what should be focused on in 2019. That's basically what this poll shows. Add to that, Clone Wars Season 7 will almost certainly get tie in content. We know voice lines are in the game for Ahsoka and Ventress. I could spam this post all day with locations and heroes from the PT era lol.

    Here’s your clone wars game then
    cis5jer7kasl.jpeg

    No offence but why this game? I know its dedicated to clone wars only, as the title suggests, but have you played this game or watched gameplay on it? Or are you just saying PT fans should play it because the title is The Clone Wars? I watched gameplay of this game and not once do you actually play as the clones just the heroes. I would like to play as the infantry not the heroes for the whole game. Im not being serious when I suggest this but why don't you go and play EA star wars battlefront, I mean its dedicated to the OT and has nothing from the PT or ST. IMHO, as I agree with others, after the PT content should come OT(content from 2015 BF) then ST(Resistance?) then PT again(Clone Wars S7) then ST(Ep. 9).
  • bfloo wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    At this point point, I would rather have new modes and weapons. After the PT content, they need to do RO after this.

    focusing on adding all maps to the new cqish game mode sounds a lot better than new modes imo

    We need to try the cq-ish mode 1st

    it cant possibly be worse than ga

    Lets not under estimate Dennis' ability to disappoint us

    Dennis...

  • bfloo wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    At this point point, I would rather have new modes and weapons. After the PT content, they need to do RO after this.

    focusing on adding all maps to the new cqish game mode sounds a lot better than new modes imo

    We need to try the cq-ish mode 1st

    it cant possibly be worse than ga

    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • S_Markt wrote: »
    i say: clown wars content in every month with an x.
    clown wars is NOT and will NEVER be the most desirable era for content, because there are not only 6 year old kids playing this game.

    and this "poll" does not say anything.
    S_Markt wrote: »
    i say: clown wars content in every month with an x.
    clown wars is NOT and will NEVER be the most desirable era for content, because there are not only 6 year old kids playing this game.
    and this "poll" does not say anything.

    Spoken like a 6 year old.
    Clone Wars is popular.
    Clone Wars is packed with more content than any other era.
    Nothing you say about this matters.
    jnd.gif
    Alex64 wrote: »
    The only important content of each era to regard is the one of the movies
    Grievous, Obi Wan, Anakin and Dooku plus geonosis should be enough to cover all the PT era.
    IMO another Videogames like Shadows of the empire or spinoffs like Rogue One should bring new content to the game.

    Yes clone wars is missing more content from the movies and also I added more facts to my post so please check it out.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Zirius wrote: »
    Inb4 "clown"... wars haters. OT isn't everything. They better stick with CW, 4 heroes and a planet is nothing compared to the lots of content CW era can bring.


    The only clone wars haters are the people over 25 who were alive around the OT movies however this is a Disney game created for 12-20 year olds who mostly want clone wars because we grew up in that era.
    dont cry when it comes around to being the OT or ST turn for content.

    I very much doubt we are getting anything else after the final bits of the clone wars content in February next year

    IMO that will be the last of any kind of content and balance updates for this game

  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Zirius wrote: »
    Inb4 "clown"... wars haters. OT isn't everything. They better stick with CW, 4 heroes and a planet is nothing compared to the lots of content CW era can bring.


    The only clone wars haters are the people over 25 who were alive around the OT movies however this is a Disney game created for 12-20 year olds who mostly want clone wars because we grew up in that era.
    dont cry when it comes around to being the OT or ST turn for content.

    I very much doubt we are getting anything else after the final bits of the clone wars content in February next year

    IMO that will be the last of any kind of content and balance updates for this game

    It’s been confirmed on Twitter to not be the case. You should say up to date on all the news.
  • hsf_
    1913 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Zirius wrote: »
    Inb4 "clown"... wars haters. OT isn't everything. They better stick with CW, 4 heroes and a planet is nothing compared to the lots of content CW era can bring.


    The only clone wars haters are the people over 25 who were alive around the OT movies however this is a Disney game created for 12-20 year olds who mostly want clone wars because we grew up in that era.
    dont cry when it comes around to being the OT or ST turn for content.

    I very much doubt we are getting anything else after the final bits of the clone wars content in February next year

    IMO that will be the last of any kind of content and balance updates for this game

    It’s been confirmed on Twitter to not be the case. You should say up to date on all the news.

    Hmmm, and if the playerbase falls of the face of the Earth after the introduction of the large scale mode, they will still develop content?
    It's situational, and I firmly believe if the game is still afloat in February, then we'll see more content added. But if the playerbase drops dramatically and they encounter a serious amount of issue's with bugs etc. I can see it just being fixes and then development finished.
    It's important to take everything the devs say on Twitter/Reddit/Forums with a pinch of salt, because EA can pull the plug at any given time, without consequence.
  • I think your facts on CW having more content than the OT may be off. Does the CW have more films than the OT era? No. More books? No. More comics? No. More video games? No. Television shows? Maybe. But not for long. Seems to me that the OT era still has more content :)


    Yeah, because Disney spent 5 years trying their best to shun the era and showered OT with love endlessly
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • People like Clone Wars? That's fine. However, not all of us are as enamoured of that period as you are, so deal with it. In fact the more some of you crap on about CW the more I come to loathe it as a result.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • I think your facts on CW having more content than the OT may be off. Does the CW have more films than the OT era? No. More books? No. More comics? No. More video games? No. Television shows? Maybe. But not for long. Seems to me that the OT era still has more content :)


    Yeah, because Disney spent 5 years trying their best to shun the era and showered OT with love endlessly

    I wonder why?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    The majority of battlefront players will agree that their favorite era for content is clone wars and when I say majority I mean the actual playerbase not just the ones of the forums and so here today I would like to bring this poll to your attention and please check out the like to dislike ratio for the following videos.djuzwhbmti1d.jpeg

    rl965w5af99x.jpeg


    Credit to Star Wars HQ for making this poll.

    Excellent troll post!

    You have no idea what the majority of the player base wants, as you didn't sample the player base... you sampled people who watch Star Wars clickbait and who also decided to participate in that poll... To think you can draw valid conclusions from this poll regarding the playerbase is totally preposterous lol.


    By the way, you claim the majority of the player base wants X... that means you know the actual player base population... please do tell us, how many people are playing the game??? After all you would have to know this in order to make a "majority" claim.

    Actually it’s a ratio so calm down. Also curious what era would you want content from and yes more teens and young adults watch the YouTube channels to stay up to date so this is pretty valid unless you count 6 year olds.
  • People like Clone Wars? That's fine. However, not all of us are as enamoured of that period as you are, so deal with it. In fact the more some of you crap on about CW the more I come to loathe it as a result.

    I'll admit that some people are rather forceful with their praise of the CW era and TV show to the point where they claim it to be the best thing ever in the Star Wars lore. If they believe that, fine, it's their opinion, but where it becomes troublesome is when they use this as the main justification for why we need CW content in BFII and this only harms the rest of us who are trying to make the logical argument for its inclusion.
    My point has always been, and will always be, that the CW era offers the most in terms of content (heroes, vehicles, planets, customisation, etc) than the other eras, especially the ST which is pretty much tapped out. The OT still has much to offer itself, such as RO and Rebels related content, and should definitely be considered, but CW content should always have been the first and most substantial content to be focussed on first given how little there was of it at launch compared to the other eras.
    So I hope you won't lump all of us CW fans into the same basket because some think with our heads, not our hearts.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Raices
    1438 posts Member
    People like Clone Wars? That's fine. However, not all of us are as enamoured of that period as you are, so deal with it. In fact the more some of you crap on about CW the more I come to loathe it as a result.

    I'll admit that some people are rather forceful with their praise of the CW era and TV show to the point where they claim it to be the best thing ever in the Star Wars lore. If they believe that, fine, it's their opinion, but where it becomes troublesome is when they use this as the main justification for why we need CW content in BFII and this only harms the rest of us who are trying to make the logical argument for its inclusion.
    My point has always been, and will always be, that the CW era offers the most in terms of content (heroes, vehicles, planets, customisation, etc) than the other eras, especially the ST which is pretty much tapped out. The OT still has much to offer itself, such as RO and Rebels related content, and should definitely be considered, but CW content should always have been the first and most substantial content to be focussed on first given how little there was of it at launch compared to the other eras.
    So I hope you won't lump all of us CW fans into the same basket because some think with our heads, not our hearts.

    100%
  • Clone wars era is the bomb, clone helmets look the best too. And squadrons being led by Jedi cmooooooon
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    The majority of battlefront players will agree that their favorite era for content is clone wars and when I say majority I mean the actual playerbase not just the ones of the forums and so here today I would like to bring this poll to your attention and please check out the like to dislike ratio for the following videos.djuzwhbmti1d.jpeg

    rl965w5af99x.jpeg


    Credit to Star Wars HQ for making this poll.

    Excellent troll post!

    You have no idea what the majority of the player base wants, as you didn't sample the player base... you sampled people who watch Star Wars clickbait and who also decided to participate in that poll... To think you can draw valid conclusions from this poll regarding the playerbase is totally preposterous lol.


    By the way, you claim the majority of the player base wants X... that means you know the actual player base population... please do tell us, how many people are playing the game??? After all you would have to know this in order to make a "majority" claim.

    Actually it’s a ratio so calm down. Also curious what era would you want content from and yes more teens and young adults watch the YouTube channels to stay up to date so this is pretty valid unless you count 6 year olds.

    A ratio is a ratio of... wait for it... NUMBERS! You don't have a ratio in a vacuum... if you are claiming a "majority" of something as a ratio of greater than 50.1% of the population, you would have to know what the total population (100%) is... so, what is the total population?

    Secondly, your sample is completely invalid for the deductions you are attempting to make... so what if teens or young adults watch youtube? Your claims presuppose you know the preferences of the games player population... not the population of teens and young adults who watch youtube lol... Is rudimentary sampling methodology no longer part of normal high school science curriculum?
  • I’d definitely love continuous Clone War content, but I do hope they expand upon some of the other eras as well. I’m sure they’re many Original Trilogy fans out there and some New Trilogy stuff might bring some interest into deepening the new stories. (Via comics and such) Either way I’m looking forward to the future of Battlefront
  • The majority of battlefront players will agree that their favorite era for content is clone wars and when I say majority I mean the actual playerbase not just the ones of the forums and so here today I would like to bring this poll to your attention and please check out the like to dislike ratio for the following videos.djuzwhbmti1d.jpeg

    rl965w5af99x.jpeg


    Credit to Star Wars HQ for making this poll.

    seems legit
    as4v7a250rto.png


    But in all serious OP is riddled with logical fallacies. one poll from a SW youtube channel, one which clearly has a bias, cant determine what the playerbase prefers.
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • People like Clone Wars? That's fine. However, not all of us are as enamoured of that period as you are, so deal with it. In fact the more some of you crap on about CW the more I come to loathe it as a result.

    I'll admit that some people are rather forceful with their praise of the CW era and TV show to the point where they claim it to be the best thing ever in the Star Wars lore. If they believe that, fine, it's their opinion, but where it becomes troublesome is when they use this as the main justification for why we need CW content in BFII and this only harms the rest of us who are trying to make the logical argument for its inclusion.
    My point has always been, and will always be, that the CW era offers the most in terms of content (heroes, vehicles, planets, customisation, etc) than the other eras, especially the ST which is pretty much tapped out. The OT still has much to offer itself, such as RO and Rebels related content, and should definitely be considered, but CW content should always have been the first and most substantial content to be focussed on first given how little there was of it at launch compared to the other eras.
    So I hope you won't lump all of us CW fans into the same basket because some think with our heads, not our hearts.

    It’s a good era the movies and the tv show is great but the OT is the best but in terms of content, clone wars is there. So many interesting planets like Umbara and Felicia.
  • StarWars0525
    2601 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    The majority of battlefront players will agree that their favorite era for content is clone wars and when I say majority I mean the actual playerbase not just the ones of the forums and so here today I would like to bring this poll to your attention and please check out the like to dislike ratio for the following videos.djuzwhbmti1d.jpeg

    rl965w5af99x.jpeg


    Credit to Star Wars HQ for making this poll.

    Excellent troll post!

    You have no idea what the majority of the player base wants, as you didn't sample the player base... you sampled people who watch Star Wars clickbait and who also decided to participate in that poll... To think you can draw valid conclusions from this poll regarding the playerbase is totally preposterous lol.


    By the way, you claim the majority of the player base wants X... that means you know the actual player base population... please do tell us, how many people are playing the game??? After all you would have to know this in order to make a "majority" claim.

    Actually it’s a ratio so calm down. Also curious what era would you want content from and yes more teens and young adults watch the YouTube channels to stay up to date so this is pretty valid unless you count 6 year olds.

    A ratio is a ratio of... wait for it... NUMBERS! You don't have a ratio in a vacuum... if you are claiming a "majority" of something as a ratio of greater than 50.1% of the population, you would have to know what the total population (100%) is... so, what is the total population?

    Secondly, your sample is completely invalid for the deductions you are attempting to make... so what if teens or young adults watch youtube? Your claims presuppose you know the preferences of the games player population... not the population of teens and young adults who watch youtube lol... Is rudimentary sampling methodology no longer part of normal high school science curriculum?

    I don’t know, I pass high school a few years ago. Why? High school curriculum changes ever year now so how am I supposed to know.
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    The majority of battlefront players will agree that their favorite era for content is clone wars and when I say majority I mean the actual playerbase not just the ones of the forums and so here today I would like to bring this poll to your attention and please check out the like to dislike ratio for the following videos.djuzwhbmti1d.jpeg

    rl965w5af99x.jpeg


    Credit to Star Wars HQ for making this poll.

    seems legit
    as4v7a250rto.png


    But in all serious OP is riddled with logical fallacies. one poll from a SW youtube channel, one which clearly has a bias, cant determine what the playerbase prefers.


    Did you check my post. I had two pieces of facts not just the post. Look again.
    4emr3xp2k5fm.jpeg
  • My head hurts.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    The majority of battlefront players will agree that their favorite era for content is clone wars and when I say majority I mean the actual playerbase not just the ones of the forums and so here today I would like to bring this poll to your attention and please check out the like to dislike ratio for the following videos.djuzwhbmti1d.jpeg

    rl965w5af99x.jpeg


    Credit to Star Wars HQ for making this poll.

    seems legit
    as4v7a250rto.png


    But in all serious OP is riddled with logical fallacies. one poll from a SW youtube channel, one which clearly has a bias, cant determine what the playerbase prefers.


    Did you check my post. I had two pieces of facts not just the post. Look again.
    4emr3xp2k5fm.jpeg

    Hahahaha
  • People like Clone Wars? That's fine. However, not all of us are as enamoured of that period as you are, so deal with it. In fact the more some of you crap on about CW the more I come to loathe it as a result.

    I'll admit that some people are rather forceful with their praise of the CW era and TV show to the point where they claim it to be the best thing ever in the Star Wars lore. If they believe that, fine, it's their opinion, but where it becomes troublesome is when they use this as the main justification for why we need CW content in BFII and this only harms the rest of us who are trying to make the logical argument for its inclusion.
    My point has always been, and will always be, that the CW era offers the most in terms of content (heroes, vehicles, planets, customisation, etc) than the other eras, especially the ST which is pretty much tapped out. The OT still has much to offer itself, such as RO and Rebels related content, and should definitely be considered, but CW content should always have been the first and most substantial content to be focussed on first given how little there was of it at launch compared to the other eras.
    So I hope you won't lump all of us CW fans into the same basket because some think with our heads, not our hearts.

    It’s a good era the movies and the tv show is great but the OT is the best
    LOL, good joke that
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!