criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

2019 roadmap?

Can someone confirm when we will possibly be getting a roadmap for the content coming after the turn of the year?

Replies

• Old_fella_1963
    4685 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    See below....

:/
  • Yes in time chill out a little probably be in December we only have a small update.
  • SVEJ
    1151 posts Member
    we dont know, it's probably going to be 7 months down the line and maybe a map or so. I just want more maps, it's super annoying to have like 1 year in and a map. like they made crait and 2 heroes/villains really quick after release but then couldnt do anything. I dont care if they port over maps like atleast something please. or just give modders the tools and let them make you content.
  • Hopefully in January they start working on the empty lobby bug that's crippling the game.
  • Here's what's happening in 2019. January, we're getting Count Dooku and the Couruscant Guard. February we're getting Anakin Skywalker and the 501st. And then March, this game is losing its live service, and April, the servers will probably be shut down.
  • Cadoth
    771 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Here's what's happening in 2019. January, we're getting Count Dooku and the Couruscant Guard. February we're getting Anakin Skywalker and the 501st. And then March, this game is losing its live service, and April, the servers will probably be shut down.

Ben said they’re gonna support the game after February, I would save a little bit of optimism for 2019😉
  • Servers aren’t shut down on 15, why would this game be any different.
  • Here's what's happening in 2019. January, we're getting Count Dooku and the Couruscant Guard. February we're getting Anakin Skywalker and the 501st. And then March, this game is losing its live service, and April, the servers will probably be shut down.

The game is a part of Origin Access so hopefully they continue to provide multiplayer. If you look at Sim City, the multiplayer is dead but it's actually still functional.
  • I predict new content through Episode IX at the least.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • And we have a new gamemode in February!
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Hoping more clone wars content and rogue one content will be in the 2019 roadmap.
  • Zyder
    312 posts Member
    They cannot leave Battlefront II without Mustafar, Utapau, Coruscant (a lot of maps) and 1v1 Duel with their maps. And also Heroes Unleashed permanent.