criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Can we PLEASE get Battle Damaged Vader

Prev1
Saberscar223
1106 posts Member
edited November 2018
So now that we know dice isn’t held down by battle damaged skins being canon with grievous so can we please get a battle damaged Vader.

I’ve wanted that skin since 2015 and it’d be amazing to see it here.

I know a lot of other battlefront players would enjoy this as well.
"You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
vader.gif

Replies

• More skins we need.
  • Darthside wrote: »
    More skins we need.

Skins we need more of indeed
    vader.gif
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I’d love a Battle Damaged Vader! :sunglasses:

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

Edit* I did not mean to make him so scary lol. He’s absolutely intimidating! Omg lol. :lol:

My app lets me get carried away when I modify or create things. :neutral:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Awesome photo
    vader.gif
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    Awesome photo

Ty! I found the photo and added some of my magic. :wink:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash
    11568 posts Member
    One of the only highly requested skins that I don’t want in the game. Some looks just don’t need to be tampered with for the sake of it. Give us Vader with red lenses and call it.

qtb4nng34cp9.jpeg

This one too!

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    But he'll die.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    But he'll die.

Nothing can stop that now.
  • Dash wrote: »

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

Edit* I did not mean to make him so scary lol. He’s absolutely intimidating! Omg lol. :lol:

Dude. That would be over the top epic. Can you imagine him running around with sparks flying around? Well done.

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

Crystals only, $100 crystal commitment, and I invest in a split second for this skin.
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

Dude. That would be over the top epic. Can you imagine him running around with sparks flying around? Well done.

Thanks dude! :sunglasses:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Heck yeah!
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    No thanks, one skin is all we need for Vader. I agree the game could use a lot more skins, but some characters only need one.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    But he'll die.

I’m talking like Force Unleashed levels of B damage not flat out dead Vader.
    One of the only highly requested skins that I don’t want in the game. Some looks just don’t need to be tampered with for the sake of it. Give us Vader with red lenses and call it.

qtb4nng34cp9.jpeg

That might be worse and less noticeable then bandage chewie
    vader.gif
  • If we are getting 2 battle damaged skins for Greivous, then hell yes I’m onboard for a battle damaged Vader!

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

That’s helmetless vader not battledamage.
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

His helmet is partially destroyed. Perhaps looking at the rest of his suit will show you the extensive damage throughout his body. :wink:

#DamagedIsDamaged

If what you’re really after is this “damage”, it’s just the cracked mask. So I guess call it “Slightly exposed Vader face” :lol: 9sp9zuk75ygd.jpeg

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• StarWars0525
    2538 posts Member
    edited November 2018

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

His helmet is partially destroyed. Perhaps looking at the rest of his suit will show you the extensive damage throughout his body. :wink:

#DamagedIsDamaged

If what you’re really after is this “damage”, it’s just the cracked mask. So I guess call it “Slightly exposed Vader face” :lol: 9sp9zuk75ygd.jpeg
    Helmetless
    sydpgweb9ee4.png
    battle damage
    yzob9cu20eql.png

General grevous have scatter and battle damage skins also which is basically two battle damage skins so why not with Vader?
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

#DamagedIsDamaged

Helmetless
    sydpgweb9ee4.png
    battle damage
    yzob9cu20eql.png

General grevous have scatter and battle damage skins also which is basically two battle damage skins so why not with Vader?

Helmetless in that scene from that film is missing his hand, and Luke removing his helm.

My picture is a battered and extensively damaged Vader missing cybernetic systems, and heavily shredded. If you look at the top left of his head, it’s clearly broken off, not removed by his gentle sons hands. Compare the top left cheek of my picture of Vader’s face, to his right, and you see it’s not helmetless, it’s completely destroyed and uneven each side.

Big difference.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• 1xoz4vwyr3zz.jpeg

I'd really love this one
  • hsf_
    1817 posts Member
    edited November 2018

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

He looks like you'd look at him angrily and he'd fall over and pass out lol. I don't think he looks intimidating, he looks beaten imo.

But it's a nice design, kudos if you made it.

Edit: I can actually picture him breathing heavily, falling to one knee and accepting defeat looking like that. I think less damage, such as no sparks/smoke, less helmut destruction but keep his limbs the same and maybe a little less torso damage and he'd look like he's just shredded 200 Jedi.
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

He looks like you'd look at him angrily and he'd fall over and pass out lol. I don't think he looks intimidating, he looks beaten imo.

Edit: I can actually picture him breathing heavily, falling to one knee and accepting defeat looking like that. I think less damage, such as no sparks/smoke, less helmut destruction but keep his limbs the same and maybe a little less torso damage and he'd look like he's just shredded 200 Jedi.

I only did the gif affects/modifying. Some very talented person somewhere drew that. Kudos to that dude. :sunglasses:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• hsf_
    1817 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

I only did the gif affects/modifying. Some very talented person somewhere drew that. Kudos to that dude. :sunglasses:

Very honest of you, respect.
  • I personally would like to see an Anakin skin. It would be easy to add in since the Anakin model is going to be in the game. They can call it his "Fallen Jedi" appearance and it would be as he looked during Order 66, robed, hooded, and with the burning gold eyes.
    PSN: Agent_TSCX
    Join me, and together we will rule the Galaxy!
    But he'll die.

He can actually survive about a week without the suit just off of the Force alone.
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Battle Damaged Vader will join us or die, my master.
  • Why are we not getting caped Grievous and instead another battle damage spinoff that nobody wants. Hooded/Robed Maul. Old-Ben Kenobi. Old Luke skywalker. Old Han. Battle Damaged Vader. Darth Sidious. Just missed opportunity after opportunity each patch and instead a bunch of trash skins (half of which have been in the files for months) nobodys going to really bother spending crystals on. I've yet to buy a single skin in the game thus far, and all but endor Han, and maybe the boussh skin for leia are the ones halfway worth the money.

Devs need to start cranking them out at a much faster rate or everyone will have enough credits to where crystals are irrelevant! I'm at 335k credits and I play sporadically, imagine what others potentially have? The market should be huge, everybody credits are practically in an escrow atm, nothing to burn them on.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Why are we not getting caped Grievous and instead another battle damage spinoff that nobody wants. Hooded/Robed Maul. Old-Ben Kenobi. Old Luke skywalker. Old Han. Battle Damaged Vader. Darth Sidious. Just missed opportunity after opportunity each patch and instead a bunch of trash skins (half of which have been in the files for months) nobodys going to really bother spending crystals on. I've yet to buy a single skin in the game thus far, and all but endor Han, and maybe the boussh skin for leia are the ones halfway worth the money.

Devs need to start cranking them out at a much faster rate or everyone will have enough credits to where crystals are irrelevant! I'm at 335k credits and I play sporadically, imagine what others potentially have? The market should be huge, everybody credits are practically in an escrow atm, nothing to burn them on.

I feel ya on this. But from what I can tell (Judging by history and currently), it would seem they’re 100% focused on the theme of this content drop month by month. But after CW (When Anakin & Conquest are here), I think is when they’ll start to drop Mixed skins (Variety of Different skins with no themes in mind/small content skin drops between Theme Drop DLC) in random bursts.

Just my theory/idea of why it’s like this atm. Just gotta wait and see. :neutral:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Battle damaged Vader? Sorry but what a rubbish idea.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    But he'll die.

He can actually survive about a week without the suit just off of the Force alone.

my joke was too advanced...
    C0uC.gif
  • Battle damaged Vader? Sorry but what a rubbish idea.

Yeah, give me a pink Vader and call it a day.
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Battle damaged Vader? Sorry but what a rubbish idea.

7568kllceacy.gif

:wink:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Yes make it happen. And get whoever is gonna do the voice of Anakin to do make a warbly old man voice to best sound like Vader at the end of ROTJ.
    Battle damaged Vader? Sorry but what a rubbish idea.

7568kllceacy.gif

:wink:

Are you guys drunk or something, we don’t need a pink Vader in this game. We need a red Vader. Duh
  • nbacn3uxfdym.jpeg
    Red Vader
  • Green Vader would be pretty awesome! Maybe for the month of December they can give us a red and green Vader? Now that DICE are able to work on skins that aren't officially canon (Battle Damaged(ER) Grievous) maybe some Christmas skins are in the works? These would be so cool!
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • We need a pre suit Vader
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I demand Christmas Vader! :sunglasses:
    nt95631r9ymv.gif

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Battle damaged Vader.. haha. That didn’t happen, that was in some cartoon.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    But he'll die.

I’m talking like Force Unleashed levels of B damage not flat out dead Vader.

qtb4nng34cp9.jpeg

That might be worse and less noticeable then bandage chewie

Don’t care. JPC is what happens when you make change for the sake of change. Vader doesn’t need an alternate skin. Spend that development time on Luke.

This
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    I demand Christmas Vader! :sunglasses:
    nt95631r9ymv.gif

I would pay $100 for a Christmas Vader. Make his lightsaber candy cane colors and I'll double down at $200!
  • nbacn3uxfdym.jpeg
    Red Vader

That's what I'm talking about!
  • I personally would like to see an Anakin skin. It would be easy to add in since the Anakin model is going to be in the game. They can call it his "Fallen Jedi" appearance and it would be as he looked during Order 66, robed, hooded, and with the burning gold eyes.

I think that appearance should be for him on the lightside amd a battle damaged vader is the only skin I'd drop money on
  • Vader skin? This issue with this skin comes down to his abilities. I would like personally be fine just giving him Vader’s abilities. The slow movement may look odd but oh well, we can’t have it all.

sssuirbi2r6r.jpeg
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

I know this look from force unleashed, even had a figurine when I was younger. Pretty sure those sparks are coming from nothing but exposed flesh :D . No machinery there.
    Besides force unleashed is no longer canon.
    I am 110% behind the idea for Vader having a battle damaged appearance based on rebels, even better if it goes in and out of Anakins voice or has the stylised rebels look. Any other appearance from the recent comics too but I haven't read them all and don't know if any damage happens.
  • Dash
    11568 posts Member
    Azelrazel wrote: »

dqxnk7d0h4jj.gif

I know this look from force unleashed, even had a figurine when I was younger. Pretty sure those sparks are coming from nothing but exposed flesh :D . No machinery there.
    Besides force unleashed is no longer canon.
    I am 110% behind the idea for Vader having a battle damaged appearance based on rebels, even better if it goes in and out of Anakins voice or has the stylised rebels look. Any other appearance from the recent comics too but I haven't read them all and don't know if any damage happens.

I love just looking at it ya know? The possibilities we have before us are awe inspiring. :sunglasses:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Personally not a fan of a battle damaged Vader skin. I would take RO/ANH red lens vader but thats about it.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I am in support of a Sebastian Shaw, helmetless Vader skin, with chunks of his head missing. He can have an iconic "Tell your sister, you were right" emote, and when he tries to force choke enemies, he starts crying and gives up.

Since we cannot get Bespin Luke, or iconic Leia with the white gown and hair buns, I give any of these alternate Vader suggestions a 0.0006% chance of consideration with Dice/EA.
  • So now that we know dice isn’t held down by battle damaged skins being canon with grievous so can we please get a battle damaged Vader.

I’ve wanted that skin since 2015 and it’d be amazing to see it here.

I know a lot of other battlefront players would enjoy this as well.

The one from Rebels would be awesome.

Not sure about helmetless Vader tho.
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg