criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

How many crates do you have?

I have 29, and I don't want to open them.

Sometimes I'll open a few but never all of them.

Replies

• Defbored
    1271 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I don't know what's better...

Useless content, like pistol grips in cod.
    Or the useless currency in this game.
  • The currency would be better if the devs knew how to implement skins into the game. The Rebellion and consequently the Resistance have a large amount of unreleased skins to be implemented. All sorts of Imperial skins as well that can be ported over from 2015 Battlefront. And not to mention a massive amount of hero skins that the devs are just too lazy to create for the current hero roster we have now. We could be using our credits for actual content, but I wouldn't count on it.
  • The currency would be better if the devs knew how to implement skins into the game. The Rebellion and consequently the Resistance have a large amount of unreleased skins to be implemented. All sorts of Imperial skins as well that can be ported over from 2015 Battlefront. And not to mention a massive amount of hero skins that the devs are just too lazy to create for the current hero roster we have now. We could be using our credits for actual content, but I wouldn't count on it.

This please