criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Will the many Bugs ever get Fixed, Dice?

Besides the good and awesome Heroes and content coming, is the core functioning game is not important? We forgetting or look past it?

When will all the Bugs get fixed, because even the really obvious ones everyone sees/exleriences take ages!

I reported so many. Not many changed. Does that encourage/motivate to continue? Come on Dice what is this.

I want a solid smooth properly working game instead of content at all. But thats me I guess.
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode

Replies

• I really wish I could spend a while in a developers shoes.

I did some programming in college and that was tough. I can't imagine the crazy computer code these guys have to work with.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    I really wish I could spend a while in a developers shoes.

I did some programming in college and that was tough. I can't imagine the crazy computer code these guys have to work with.

Even though the hard difficult respective work they do, it kind of is still not an excuse to leave a game half broken and untouched for so long.

The game a rough launch and times and need to recover. If it wasnt for the love of star wars right.
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • As long as Frosbite is a thing , no evolution can be expected.
  • they should just tell us "we don know how to fix it" for the bugs that they just have ignored. at least there will be closure and we can move on to the myriad of other issues.