criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Feedback on Geonosis Update

Papabear3g
7 posts Member
edited November 2018
I just wanted to give some feedback on the upcoming update and say thank you devs! We appreciate your hard work and dedication to the game. Continue to carry out your promises and what the community wants and the game will thrive again! The Chewie tweaks were MUCH NEEDED. I urge you guys to continue working on this game (don't make a battlefront 3 anytime soon, don't turn it into Battlefield). You have a strong community and that's not something many games have. So yeah, thank you guys!

Replies

• I like the update notes as well nice job!

However, there are some areas of concern:
    1. You let explosive shot go through unrelenting advanced....why??????
    2. You decreased chewy's shock grenade time......but didn't decrease Kylo's freeze time. While I know that chewy needed this change all it's going to do is allow the dark side to dominate easier.
    3. You fixed the AAT star card issues, but didn't fix the AT-ST star card issues. There are still issues with the grenade refresh card not working properly for AT-ST.
    4. You mentioned that thrust surge was fixed against dead players but it also has spinning issues when you use it against living players too.
    5. You didn't mention anything that might possibly be wrong with Obi-wan and his abilities in notes......for which we will have to find out later as there is obviously going to be something broken about him. There is always problems with the heros!

Please focus on fixing the numerous hero bugs in the game and this game will be awesome!
  • I would have to say, this is one of the best games I have ever played. I play this game almost every night. It feels amazing to play as a hero or villain. I appreciate the hard work that has went into creating and to continuously improve the game play.

Totally agree on the Chewie tweak. I think HvV will be even more amazing after the update.
  • Where are the Melee weapons in the games EA? Such as the Z6 roit control baton please EA.
  • bfloo
    15517 posts Member
    I like the update notes as well nice job!

However, there are some areas of concern:
    1. You let explosive shot go through unrelenting advanced....why??????
    2. You decreased chewy's shock grenade time......but didn't decrease Kylo's freeze time. While I know that chewy needed this change all it's going to do is allow the dark side to dominate easier.
    3. You fixed the AAT star card issues, but didn't fix the AT-ST star card issues. There are still issues with the grenade refresh card not working properly for AT-ST.
    4. You mentioned that thrust surge was fixed against dead players but it also has spinning issues when you use it against living players too.
    5. You didn't mention anything that might possibly be wrong with Obi-wan and his abilities in notes......for which we will have to find out later as there is obviously going to be something broken about him. There is always problems with the heros!

Please focus on fixing the numerous hero bugs in the game and this game will be awesome!

2 I've not missed the irony that the general consensus is the DS is stronger but they request LS nerfs, then complain the DS got stronger.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png