criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

No hailfire droids on Geonosis?

ClavinNatas
282 posts Member
edited November 2018
Just saw a gameplay video of Geonosis and noticed AATs on the map for Seperatists. AATs were never on Geonosis in ep 2 and I would've loved to see hailfire droids instead... Is it just not doable or is there anyway we could get them in the future?

1lagn8o3nphi.jpg

Replies

• Clusterwatch
    165 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Aww!! I remembers those things from Lego Star Wars the complete saga..The memories of that game....
  • Just saw a gameplay video of Geonosis and noticed AATs on the map for Seperatists. AATs were never on Geonosis in ep 2 and I would've loved to see hailfire droids instead... Is it just not doable or is there anyway we could get them in the future?

1lagn8o3nphi.jpg

Maybe not the first battle of Geonosis, but I think the second battle they were in.

Plus if the Hailfife droid is added it should be an artillery vehicle due to its playstyle
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • They were also in the 2005 battlefront 2! They are a fun tank to use!!! And fast too!
  • Just saw a gameplay video of Geonosis and noticed AATs on the map for Seperatists. AATs were never on Geonosis in ep 2 and I would've loved to see hailfire droids instead... Is it just not doable or is there anyway we could get them in the future?

1lagn8o3nphi.jpg

Maybe not the first battle of Geonosis, but I think the second battle they were in.

Plus if the Hailfife droid is added it should be an artillery vehicle due to its playstyle

Not a bad idea but if they merely lower the damage of the missles they launch so often then it wouldnt be hard to have them as a tank instead of the AATs. Also so theyre not OP. They can also have a machine gun like they did in 2005 battlefront for killing basic troopers. Of course running people over is always an option too.
  • They are there along with the spider walker and snail droid, all rigged to move but for some reason unplayable
  • They are there along with the spider walker and snail droid, all rigged to move but for some reason unplayable

That is a bummer, they should be playable!!!
  • Yeah, I was really bummed they weren't in the update. I do hope they get added at some point.
  • And in all seriousness they would probably get stuck on the rocks knowing how the meshes in this game works, 😂
  • On Endor I jumped off a hill and got stuck in a tree I had to respawn to get out
    It was hilarious at the time
  • chewielovesu
    850 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes DICE, please add this

Rolling over people with this will be fun

>:)
  • Oh they're there... as crashed speeders droids and background noise I believe : /
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.