criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Most of the SW universe will aggree more OT content is needed

Replies

• bfloo wrote: »
    OT sucks, is boring, and unimaginative, we've literally seen it all. Move along.

The OT was the most innovative trilogy. Calling it unimaginative is comical.

Look at the special effects, 90% of them were George creating them for the 1st time. Look at the universe he created.

He may be a terrible writer and director, but he was one of the most innovative for his time.
    Overly Harsh on Lucas, he wasn't that awful, and OT has very poor rewatch ability. I literally cringe every time I see those poorly choreographed fight scenes. Poor overall soundtrack, and little spotlight on characters we actually give a crap about like boba, ect. 5/10. 9/10 when it first released.

H21aqbc.jpg
  • If there is moee OT content I want Dullest with Nien Numb and Dengar.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Yeah, why have intricate, choreographed exciting saber fights when you can watch David prowsee & Alec guiness act like arthritis inflected grandpas swinging walking canes in slow motion

The disdain for the OT astounds me. Once again, the PT and the cartoon stuff would not have existed if not for the OT starting it all.

When did it suddenly become cool to hate the OT? The fanbase for SW gets worse by the day.

It's not cool, just a bunch of disrespectful people who think it's "edgy" to dislike older things.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Dash
    11083 posts Member
    edited November 27
    Every time someone trashes OT, it erks me in ways to no end.

It’s like dude, I grew up with Luke being my Hero, Han being my Bro, Chewie and Wicket being my friends, Leia was my first crush, Lando was the smoothest Dude Alive! I feared Vader & Respected him. Palpatine was the Devil to me lol. The bounty hunters were so friggin cool!

But trashing the OT as if it isn’t the reason all of this exists in the first place is heartbreaking. :disappointed:

I’ll never understand that.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif

• Can't people like more than one thing?
    I fargin' ADORE the Original Trilogy. I also have fond memories (and not much else...) for the Prequels. I also really like both of the Clone Wars cartoons. While I think that there's definitely more stuff to mine glorious game content from the Prequels/shows... I'll never ever ever ever say no to OT stuff. Anything, whether it's returning 2015 stuff, or entirely new Prequel/Sequel/Original stuff is all good by me.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • The fact that the Geonosis trailer got over 2 million views in a few days says otherwise. Even Disney can see the Prequel era content is red hot right now. They bring back the Clone Wars show they cancelled themselves, and it's trailer also got millions of views in a few days.

Star Wars HQ addressed this very question in their video that included the poll they did. Their answer is the same as mine...we've already had a FULL GAME of OT era content in 2015 Battlefront. In Battlefront 2, the OT era has the most locations and heroes, and the single player campaign is basically all OT era. More of the same is not going to bring people back to this game.

As I've said, the prequel era is red hot. From a business sense alone, EA and DICE are going to jump on that. It's their chance to bring people back to this game and give it the life they expected to from the start. And why not? More specifically, why should fans of this game not want new content that could revive this game?

Besides, I rarely see an actual good idea for content from the OT era. The best I've seen is Scarif from the 2015 game, which I fully expect is coming. I'd be fine with that. If this was 2 years ago, I could see some Rebels content coming instead of prequel content. But it's not. Clone Wars Season 7 is next up, and it's got the fan base in a frenzy of anticipation.
  • rollind24
    4704 posts Member
    edited November 27
    The fact that the Geonosis trailer got over 2 million views in a few days says otherwise. Even Disney can see the Prequel era content is red hot right now. They bring back the Clone Wars show they cancelled themselves, and it's trailer also got millions of views in a few days.

Star Wars HQ addressed this very question in their video that included the poll they did. Their answer is the same as mine...we've already had a FULL GAME of OT era content in 2015 Battlefront. In Battlefront 2, the OT era has the most locations and heroes, and the single player campaign is basically all OT era. More of the same is not going to bring people back to this game.

As I've said, the prequel era is red hot. From a business sense alone, EA and DICE are going to jump on that. It's their chance to bring people back to this game and give it the life they expected to from the start. And why not? More specifically, why should fans of this game not want new content that could revive this game?

Besides, I rarely see an actual good idea for content from the OT era. The best I've seen is Scarif from the 2015 game, which I fully expect is coming. I'd be fine with that. If this was 2 years ago, I could see some Rebels content coming instead of prequel content. But it's not. Clone Wars Season 7 is next up, and it's got the fan base in a frenzy of anticipation.

If the era is red hot then why can’t I find PT merchandise at stores? Look I’m not knocking the views, views are great, but is it because the era or is it because we are finally getting something different playwise for a game starved of content?

If era and not playability is the sole factor of sales then this game should have been a hit from launch, unless your going to tell me another PT map would have overcome its launch problems.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    The fact that the Geonosis trailer got over 2 million views in a few days says otherwise. Even Disney can see the Prequel era content is red hot right now. They bring back the Clone Wars show they cancelled themselves, and it's trailer also got millions of views in a few days.

If the era is red hot then why can’t I find PT merchandise at stores? Look I’m not knocking the views, views are great, but is it because the era or is it because we are finally getting something different playwise for a game starved of content?

If era and not playability is the sole factor of sales then this game should have been a hit from launch, unless your going to tell me another PT map would have overcome its launch problems.

If you can't find it, you aren't looking very hard. And as soon as Clone Wars Season 7 starts up, you can bet the Clone Wars toys and merchandise will be flowing again.

And speaking of Clone Wars Season 7, the reveal trailer for that also got over 2 million views in a few days. So clearly it's not just tied to new content for Battlefront 2. Keep in mind, this is Disney reviving a show they cancelled to make Star Wars Rebels lol. It's all due to fan demand.

I don't know if PT content will revive this game or not, but it's clear people want it. So why would DICE not jump all over this? It's a massive era of content in demand, and they've barely scratched the surface. From a business perspective, it's a gold mine. Add in the new Conquest mode coming in February, and YES there is a good chance they could revive this game.

The lot box issue at launch would have overshadowed any era of content.
  • To those playing along at home:

Any post by TJPunx = troll post.

Move along
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Lonnisity wrote: »
    To those playing along at home:

Any post by TJPunx = troll post.

Move along

Yeah I haven't been on the forums in a while, but this thread and the OP seemed a bit too familiar lol.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    3484 posts Member
    edited November 27
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Yeah, why have intricate, choreographed exciting saber fights when you can watch David prowsee & Alec guiness act like arthritis inflected grandpas swinging walking canes in slow motion

Precisely. That wall of nonsense that kid wrote literally made me facepalm. Knock episode I, II, and even III all you wan't as bad as they were, I genuinely had more excitement overall watching them than I ever did with the OT. lol, you really think I got a kick outta Jar Jar? Give me a break man totally misconstruing my point. The only good thing out of episode I was the Darth Maul Fight with Qui Gon and Obi-Wan at the very end, Blows any OT saber duel out the water 10 to 1, and thats being generous. Everything else was boring dialogue and poor acting. Next.

Episode II, as much as you knock the actors and cgi the action scenes here were spectacular, theres no denying that. Obi-Wan and anakins chase of Zam across coruscant, coupled with a great soundtrack. Awesome. Jango vs. Obi-wan on Kamino, Finally, a bad### non-force user who can actually stand against a Jedi/sith and not get whooped in 3 seconds. You compare this to Boba Vs Luke in the OT and its a total snore fest, like literally a joke, and it was. Next. The massive Jedi rescue mission and clash with the droids mixed in with Obi-Wan, Anakin, and subsequently Yoda's Duel against Dooku. Great, Bravo. The Movies highlights essentially Next.

Episode III, More of episode II, but some disappointments here and there. The Space battle over coruscant was way better and more engaging than either of the Death-star trench runs, lets be honest here. Everyone already inherently knows Luke/Lando succeeds some way some how both times, boring. Dooku's Duel with kenobi and Anakin then subsequent betrayal was good foreshadowing of what was to come. Without being too obvious. Grievous was a total disappointment and so was his duel with Kenobi. Anakins reasoning for turning to the Darkside was pretty bad and so was the acting a bit, whatever don't care. The execution of order 66 was legitimately sad and emotion evoking. The closest I got to this in the OT was when Vader finally got off his rear end and saved his Son, maybe when Kenobi lets Vader kill him. Thats it. The final Duel with Anakin vs Obi-Wan was one of the best, certainly better than any OT duel, excellent soundtrack to go with it. Closest OT has was Vaders final Duel with luke, and if you look closely you clearly see vader was in on letting luke win when he goes to hold the rail. Yeah you don't catch it the first time, but it completely underscores the bad choreography. Lets be honest, as scripted as some old-school chinese movies are I can find plenty where they did it better.

That essentially sums up the PT and its highlights with some comparisons to OT. However its not limited to just the movies. The Clone Wars Cartoon, if we're honest with ourselves, in the later seasons had plots and fight scenes up there with the movies. For that Reason alone I push it over the line and say it has more/better content than the OT ever did. Disagree if you wan't, I don't care. Everyone honest with themselves knows its just nostalgia talking.
  • Highlights of OT were: The brief Barfight on Mos Eisley with the two thugs. Bens concluding Duel with Vader. The Deathstar Infiltration to rescue leia, maybe. The Trash Compactor Scene with that squid creature. Landing the Falcon inside that rock monster. Luke escaping from the Wampa. Lukes trench Run on the Death Star. Vaders Duel with Luke on Bespin. Boba Fett Finally doing something other than standing around, as little as that was. The Bounty Hunter Line-up and the imperial star destroyers, with all but one never to be seen again. The melee on Jabbas Sail Barge. Lukes trial on dagobah. Vader and Lukes Final Duel. Vader finally returning to the lightside and ending the emperor once and for all. Rest just boring dialogue and filler.

All the related lore has literally been gutted by disney so what we see is what we have. Yeah, honestly overrated, and so was the acting to be frank. It was more the idea of Star Wars itself, more than the execution here. Lets not let nostalgia blind us here. Rogue one and the Han Solo movies were total flops, and the ST is gearing up to be even worse.
  • Rogue one and the Han Solo movies were total flops, and the ST is gearing up to be even worse.

00xoazszkuo9.gif

Your allowed to have your opinions on the OT but I demand to know the criteria for Rogue One being a flop sir!
    #infantrylivesmatter
    Rogue one and the Han Solo movies were total flops, and the ST is gearing up to be even worse.

00xoazszkuo9.gif

Your allowed to have your opinions on the OT but I demand to know the criteria for Rogue One being a flop sir!

You have got to kidding me, this almost needs no reply. Lets just say I was sleeping through the entire middle of the movie up until the very end, and even that was a let down. Highlights were mary sue jyn beating down like 30 troopers with a stick, as cringe as it was. Sure the robot was funny har har, ok next. How does Krennic Qualify as a villain again? At times I was rooting for him, pathetic. The squid monster sucking out that dudes brain was kinda cool, it stopped me from snoring for a while at least. Saw Gererras troops were kinda interesting, but we never see them again and are just props essentially.

You got the machine gun guy and Donnie Yen as the Jedi without a lightsaber, just meh. Didn't even shed a tear when they went down. Death-troopers were an interesting concept, but never fleshed out. Yawn. We get a history lesson on the Deathstar and why it was so easy to destroy. We see vader in a bacta tank healing from his wounds. And then he goes on a brief killing against the rebels at the end. Everything else was just uninteresting dialogue. A total waste of a movie centered on a Nobody.

Same thing with the solo movie, we got enough of Han in the OT. Were's bobas back story? Jango Fetts rise and how he came to be the clone template? Vaders Jedi Hunt post episode III. Countless other story arcs out there people could actually be excited for. Disney is just curb stomping the Franchise.

Dave Filoni should be the only one directing movies or plots here, I'm sorry. And I don't knock him for being plucked from the Clone wars and stuck with the Rebels trash. I'm sure it wasn't his choice, neither was the diversity catalogue thrown at him before he started, but thats neither here nor there.
  • rollind24
    4704 posts Member
    edited November 27
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Rogue one and the Han Solo movies were total flops, and the ST is gearing up to be even worse.

00xoazszkuo9.gif

You have got to kidding me, this almost needs no reply. Lets just say I was sleeping through the entire middle of the movie up until the very end, and even that was a let down. Highlights were mary sue jyn beating down like 30 troopers with a stick, as cringe as it was. Sure the robot was funny har har, ok next. How does Krennic Qualify as a villain again? At times I was rooting for him, pathetic. The squid monster sucking out that dudes brain was kinda cool, it stopped me from snoring for a while at least. Saw Gererras troops were kinda interesting, but we never see them again and are just props essentially. You got the machine gun guy and Donnie Yen as the Jedi without a lightsaber, just meh. Didn't even shed a tear when they went down. Death-troopers were an interesting concept, but never fleshed out. Yawn. We get a history lesson on the Deathstar and why it was so easy to destroy. We see vader in a bacta tank healing from his wounds. And then he goes on a brief killing against the rebels at the end. Everything else was just uninteresting dialogue. A total waste of a movie centered on a Nobody.

Same thing with the solo movie, we got enough of Han in the OT. Were's bobas back story? Jango Fetts rise and how he came to be the clone template? Vaders Jedi Hunt post episode III. Countless other story arcs out there people could actually be excited for. Disney is just curb stomping the Franchise.

Dave Filoni should be the only one directing movies or plots here, I'm sorry. And I don't knock him for being plucked from the Clone wars and stuck with the Rebels trash. I'm sure it wasn't his choice, neither was the diversity catalogue thrown at him before he started, but thats neither here nor there.

Tl/dr, got it, you didn’t like it = flop

Edit/ where did the post go?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • AbyssWatch3r
    3484 posts Member
    edited November 27
    Removed
    Post edited by AbyssWatch3r on
  • IIPrest0nII
    3197 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    @AbyssWatch3r

I just cleared spam filter and all posts should be posted and available now.

Thanks!
    Volunteer EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator
  • "Clankers" = teletubbies in droid disguises.

• In the later season of the Clone Wars cartoon the story telling, fight scenes, and background lore was on par with, and at times even more developed that what we ever got with any of the movies. Sorry, but it's just the ugly truth. Filoni is just the better directory/story writer, I wish he had been in charge of the OT, but he wasn't. The content should start there, first and foremost, hopefully the Devs agree,

Thats not the truth at all, thats just your personal opinions, that you prefer a cartoon developed for kids instead of the movies for all ages.

• This is the best part of the fandom................... WARS!!!................. But I'd rather Legends Content.
  • AstroCreep wrote: »

In the later season of the Clone Wars cartoon the story telling, fight scenes, and background lore was on par with, and at times even more developed that what we ever got with any of the movies. Sorry, but it's just the ugly truth. Filoni is just the better directory/story writer, I wish he had been in charge of the OT, but he wasn't. The content should start there, first and foremost, hopefully the Devs agree,

Thats not the truth at all, thats just your personal opinion

Thanks for stating the obvious, its clear that you disagree with a clear majority here.
  • DarthJ
    5178 posts Member
    AstroCreep wrote: »

In the later season of the Clone Wars cartoon the story telling, fight scenes, and background lore was on par with, and at times even more developed that what we ever got with any of the movies. Sorry, but it's just the ugly truth. Filoni is just the better directory/story writer, I wish he had been in charge of the OT, but he wasn't. The content should start there, first and foremost, hopefully the Devs agree,

Thanks for stating the obvious, its clear that you disagree with a clear majority here.

You mean the vocal minority
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    AstroCreep wrote: »

You mean the vocal minority

If your referring to the OT crowd, then yes. Please, lets use some common sense here. Just what OT content do you expect them to pull out their rear end that we haven't already seen? Rogue One? Recycled. Bespin? Recycled. Kessle? Recycled. We going to redo Mos Eisley for the third time? Throw in an Old Ben Skin? Death Star DLC? Recycled.

Yeah, fact is we've seen it all, you OT bandwagoners literally have nothing to show for the content you keep trying to peddle. Its all boring and already done before. Like the only Heroes even remotely feasible are more Nobodys on the Lightside, Wedge antilles? Porkins? I can't even remember the 3rd guy. You telling me you wan't Admiral Ackbar? Then you basically just have the remaining bounty hunters on the Dark side not already done. 4-Lom, Zuckuss, and Ig-88. Not all that inspiring, sorry to say.

On the other Hand we got Mace Windu, tons of Jedi Council members, Jango, Ashoka, Cad-Bane, Pre-Vizla, Oppress, rex. Possible new enforcer types. Way more skins in that era as well. Its a total no-brainer. Knock the Cartoon all you wan't, it was great in the later seasons to the point were Disney Jumped ship off of rebels, more OT trash funnily enough, and is reviving the series.
  • Most of the good stuff has been Retconned by Disney as well, so Rebels is basically the only focal point of the EU. What, we going to have a grand inquisitor season, with Kanan, Ezra, and helicopter kids and all? No thanks.
  • The reason why Solo "flopped" was TLJ's controversy. A lot of people decided to boycott the movie and consider it trash no matter what before even seeing it. All I can say about it is that my girlfriend usually makes fun of anything Star Wars-related and she left the cinema being annoyed because she actually liked the movie. It felt like a great Star Wars movie with the OT charm, but that is just my opinion.

00xoazszkuo9.gif

You're allowed to have your opinions on the OT but I demand to know the criteria for Rogue One being a flop sir!

You have got to kidding me, this almost needs no reply. Lets just say I was sleeping through....

Your personal dislike of a movie doesn't make it a "flop". It may not have reached TFA or TLJ levels in terms of box office numbers, but it performed better than Solo and was more well received because it tapped in to that OT nostalgia by being set in a time that most people recognised and felt comfortable with.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    We need more OT content

jyieil85b40t.jpeg
    p1xvlm360qjc.jpeg

OK getting totally sick of this poll screenshot... It was taken after just 2 hours of the poll going live and has just 8k votes. Its a tiny tiny snap shot of the community before the community had even seen the poll. Totally fed up seeing it as proof by clone wars **** that they should get their own way all the time . rant over 😊
  • bfloo
    12480 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »
    The reason why Solo "flopped" was TLJ's controversy. A lot of people decided to boycott the movie and consider it trash no matter what before even seeing it. All I can say about it is that my girlfriend usually makes fun of anything Star Wars-related and she left the cinema being annoyed because she actually liked the movie. It felt like a great Star Wars movie with the OT charm, but that is just my opinion.

A lot of people never gave swolo a chance.

I don't think it was a good Star Wars movie, but it was a fun flick.

Fan and Pando only held it back, though I thought Glover played a good young Lando, he was just kind of pasted into the story..
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• TheScape wrote: »
    The reason why Solo "flopped" was TLJ's controversy. A lot of people decided to boycott the movie and consider it trash no matter what before even seeing it.

Lol, no... I mean, perhaps a few did but...seriously? :D
  • bfloo wrote: »
    The reason why Solo "flopped" was TLJ's controversy. A lot of people decided to boycott the movie and consider it trash no matter what before even seeing it. All I can say about it is that my girlfriend usually makes fun of anything Star Wars-related and she left the cinema being annoyed because she actually liked the movie. It felt like a great Star Wars movie with the OT charm, but that is just my opinion.

Fan and Pando only held it back, though I thought Glover played a good young Lando, he was just kind of pasted into the story..

If you somehow accept that both Han and Lando could actually be young versions of the ones we saw on the OT, the rest of the movie is a fun adventure in a galaxy far away, with alien races, the evil empire, a war in Mimban, "rebels"... It felt Star Warsy to me while still having a "spin-off" kind of feeling. But, that's just my opinion. I can understand that other people might think it is not a good Star Wars movie.
  • bfloo
    12480 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

If you somehow accept that both Han and Lando could actually be young versions of the ones we saw on the OT, the rest of the movie is a fun adventure in a galaxy far away, with alien races, the evil empire, a war in Mimban, "rebels"... It felt Star Warsy to me while still having a "spin-off" kind of feeling. But, that's just my opinion. I can understand that other people might think it is not a good Star Wars movie.

I was ok with the young version of Lando, but Alden came off more as Indiana Jones than Han to me. But when someone said 'We should have gotten Bossk instead' I completely agreed. I forget (ok, never caught) her name.
    I caught a few Indiana Jones references throughout the film, so I might be biased.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• They were both good in the movie. We still need more OT content over PT content, unless it’s Ewik Adventures, or the Holliday Special
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    They were both good in the movie. We still need more OT content over PT content, unless it’s Ewik Adventures, or the Holliday Special

Not that it clearly matters, but you already have significantly more OT content than PT content.
  • PT (including the upcoming content):
    4 locations
    6 heroes
    2 starships

OT:
    6 locations
    9 heroes
    4 starships

ST:
    3 locations
    4 heroes
    4 starships

Spin off
    1 location
    1 starship

From Campaign mode
    1 hero
    1 starship

IMO, based on what we have in the game and what we have available from the films, we need:
    1 more PT location
    1 or 2 PT starships
    2 more ST heroes (blaster wielders, preferentially)
    Appearances for Maul, Luke, Vader, Palpatine, Finn, Phasma and one truly iconic appearance for Chewbacca.
  • No the OT’s strength lies in its characters and story. But era-wise the PT is the best and most lacking atm. So many cool hero and map choices.

Actually the PT story is way better and deeper.... That was among the last problems with the PT.
  • Thought I would post this in here too.

I want to point out that prequel era content is often cross era content with the OT era. Rebels in particular has greatly expanded this possibility:
    • Heroes like Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, Saw Guerrera, and Captain Rex have OT era skins
    • Mandalore in particular will be across multiple eras with the new Mandalorian show. It was also featured in Rebels.
    • Coruscant and Naboo are in Return of the Jedi, so OT era content could be made on those planets. Naboo is also in the single player campaign.
    • Geonosis is in Star Wars Rebels in a two part episode with Saw Guerrera.
    • Mustafar might be the most intriguing as Vader's castle was revealed to be there in Rogue One. Imagine an OT era map there including the castle. Mustafar was also seen from orbit in the Rebels season 1 finale.
    • There's talk that JJ Abrams will be tying Episode 9 back to the prequels, so ST content may also take place in these locations.
    So lets stop pretending it's all doom and gloom. I'm actually more excited now that I've thought through some OT connections. lol
  • Thought I would post this in here too.

I want to point out that prequel era content is often cross era content with the OT era. Rebels in particular has greatly expanded this possibility:
    • Heroes like Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, Saw Guerrera, and Captain Rex have OT era skins
    • Mandalore in particular will be across multiple eras with the new Mandalorian show. It was also featured in Rebels.
    • Coruscant and Naboo are in Return of the Jedi, so OT era content could be made on those planets. Naboo is also in the single player campaign.
    • Geonosis is in Star Wars Rebels in a two part episode with Saw Guerrera.
    • Mustafar might be the most intriguing as Vader's castle was revealed to be there in Rogue One. Imagine an OT era map there including the castle. Mustafar was also seen from orbit in the Rebels season 1 finale.
    • There's talk that JJ Abrams will be tying Episode 9 back to the prequels, so ST content may also take place in these locations.
    So lets stop pretending it's all doom and gloom. I'm actually more excited now that I've thought through some OT connections. lol

For rememebering Rex, I salute you!
    p2848sawv87a.gif
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Can we all atleast agree that Vader needs more skins?
    #infantrylivesmatter
    Can we all atleast agree that Vader needs more skins?

uxe61nngcsbx.jpg

PSN: BucksawBoushh

And Luke. They stay doin Luke wrong
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Besides what we got today with obi, we need more OT. Ben was a part of I, but we need more
  • Played so many games related to the ot over the years, I prefer something different.
  • Dash
    11083 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »

Luke needs his Bespin and Old Luke skin for me to feel right about his skin situation and ASAP. :rage:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif

• If they don't add Rose and canto blight, I will throw the game in the garbage! The sequel trilogy is truly the best of them all. So much thought and effort went into them. So many fresh ideas. Absolute masterpiece. Empire strikes back? Hahaha that **** can't compete with Luke squeezing that sea teat and Poe prank calling hux
  • Dash wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »

Luke needs his Bespin and Old Luke skin for me to feel right about his skin situation and ASAP. :rage:

Farmboy and Pilot aswell!
  • Having the trench run could be a good start. Or having escape from the Death Star
  • budzai wrote: »
    No the OT’s strength lies in its characters and story. But era-wise the PT is the best and most lacking atm. So many cool hero and map choices.

Actually the PT story is way better and deeper.... That was among the last problems with the PT.

o42m5msxc5dc.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • If you didn’t have Ewok hunt escape from the DS would be great
  • As much as I love the PT, OT needs some love as well.

For example, what if they did GA map on Hoth (stay with me) similar to Geonosis? 4 Walkers on the ground at the same time with a bunch of snowspeeders, and Battle in the Snow blaring in the background.

Or! Star Wars Rebels content
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg