criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Comment if you are hyped for and love Count Dooku

2Next

Replies

• Clusterwatch
    165 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Im also surprised.It looks like it can be a good emote!
  • Quite excited.

Im hoping he’s the toughtest to duel but can also hold his own against troopers with good lightning abilities

Hes a really underrated Characther with the way he composes himself and cant wait to see his model in game

Just please dont give him a triangle head :sweat_smile:
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Is Dooku his First name?
    Or his last name?
    Because “Count” is his title from the planet of Serenno, which is his home planet where he was born to a family of nobles

I hope to see the Regal and Commanding Count Dooku have a lighting and “Choke” Force Ability, because that’s in his character, basing it off his battles that he was in
  • hsf_
    1683 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »
    What? Nobody used this gif yet?

giphy.gif

Damn I was going to do that =[
  • hsf_
    1683 posts Member
    RyanK388 wrote: »
    Is Dooku his First name?
    Or his last name?
    Because “Count” is his title from the planet of Serenno, which is his home planet where he was born to a family of nobles

I hope to see the Regal and Commanding Count Dooku have a lighting and “Choke” Force Ability, because that’s in his character, basing it off his battles that he was in

I would like to see him get the chain lightening as an ability, or some kind of variation of it, perhaps with a knock-back effect instead of it bouncing to different enemies?
  • I can’t wait for the Count!
  • But of course. I'm hyped for all the new heroes
  • Yep! I had a sneaking suspicion that while Grievous would be underpowered at release (I was half right, there), the other heroes would be really powerful, and Dooku in particular would be really cool. I hope that ends up being true, he was a memorable bit-character from the films who was really made something special in the animated shows. As much as I'd love Christopher Lee voice lines for him, I think Corey Burton did an awesome job in both Clone Wars shows, and has the far more fleshed out version of him to boot! I really hope they do the Count justice, with him being able to best Kenobi but falling to Anakin. We'll see how he turns out, but I'm excited at the prospect of seeing that curved hilt and elegant cape from the most prestigious and sophisticated villain to have come out of Star Wars.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Dooku is definitely the one I'm interested in the most out of the 4 new heroes.

Cool character, Sith Lord, red lightsaber, great quotes ('Surely you can do better!' And 'I've been looking forward to this.' are my favs).

I have a feeling he'll be an excellent character to use with something along the lines of lightning, a Force ability similar to Maul's where he lifts them then pushes them away (maybe they'll take damage when they hit the ground or wall), and some type of Frenzy attack similar to Kylo but in a more "elegant" style. Time will tell.

Looking forward to all the Dooku memes in Jan haha
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Clusterwatch
    165 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for deleting the discussion that I was writting,bud
  • Really hope he’s got a unique set of abilities.

I can imagine him having some kind of force lighting throw as he does in AOTC and ROTS.
    Current Topics:
    Staff Strike Guide
    An Ideal Luke Buff

cggn8altuzp0.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞
    - Leia Organa