criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Where’s that CT with Cad and Cody??

Replies

• No one saw it? really? it stayed up for a few minutes before the forums went down

ct.png

Thank you for posting this. This picture alone is not convincing as truth. Perhaps I’m wrong.
  • Gharris92Assassin
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Why are we even on about cody or rex??? 212th is due out tomorrow cody would make sense in that aspect but thats bane and ashoka :/
  • Why are we even on about cody or rex??? 212th is due out tomorrow cody would make sense in that aspect but thats bane and ashoka :/

That’s a great point too.
  • Cad Bane would be dope

He’s a cool character
  • Why are we even on about cody or rex??? 212th is due out tomorrow cody would make sense in that aspect but thats bane and ashoka :/

Cody was in there too.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    No one saw it? really? it stayed up for a few minutes before the forums went down

ct.png

I see Ahsoka and Bane.

WHERE IS REX

Cody not Rex my guy.

At least it was the movie cloan

But Cad Bane? If they were going with all movie content then it should be Jango and Cody and if they were going with all CW content it should be Cad and Rex.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Eh. A still from TCW? What about the rest of the transmission? Any word on new maps or planets? Weapons? Skins? That just looks weird, I don't buy it unless Ben on Twitter or EA Star Wars says "Get ready for the next year of Battlefront with the fearless Commander Cody and the ruthless Cad Bane" or something of that tune.
    And while I could see them putting in Cody, Rex, or Bane quite easily (what with the Duros head, Clone Armor, voice actors), putting in these characters over, oh I don't know... Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Padme Amidala, seems incredibly tone-deaf after what happened with Greedo and Nien Nunb last go around, so this seems off to me.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • bfloo
    14404 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    No one saw it? really? it stayed up for a few minutes before the forums went down

ct.png

I see Ahsoka and Bane.

WHERE IS REX

Cody not Rex my guy.

At least it was the movie cloan

But Cad Bane? If they were going with all movie content then it should be Jango and Cody and if they were going with all CW content it should be Cad and Rex.

It wouldn't be the 1st odd decision in these games from Dice.

We'll see if the data miners find any Obi Wan Cody dialogue tomorrow
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Cad Bane and either Cody or Rex would be awesome, but I have a feeling it will be Rex. There's been talk of them working with dual pistol characters, which would fit both Cad Bane and Rex.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Eh. A still from TCW? What about the rest of the transmission? Any word on new maps or planets? Weapons? Skins? That just looks weird, I don't buy it unless Ben on Twitter or EA Star Wars says "Get ready for the next year of Battlefront with the fearless Commander Cody and the ruthless Cad Bane" or something of that tune.
    And while I could see them putting in Cody, Rex, or Bane quite easily (what with the Duros head, Clone Armor, voice actors), putting in these characters over, oh I don't know... Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Padme Amidala, seems incredibly tone-deaf after what happened with Greedo and Nien Nunb last go around, so this seems off to me.

Yeah, starting to feel like it's a hack job to me. I mean, if it was just an accidental posting of a CT, you wouldn't shut down the forums, you'd just delete it. Shutting them down makes me think they were hacked and they had to fix it. Plus, it says this was a CT from October edited in November (probably the Grievous one), so that makes me think even more that somebody hacked it and changed a few things in an existing CT.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
  • Cad Bane and either Cody or Rex would be awesome, but I have a feeling it will be Rex. There's been talk of them working with dual pistol characters, which would fit both Cad Bane and Rex.

Cody also used dual pistols, as did ARC troopers and Jango Fett. So it could literally be any one of these.
    My Concepts
    Eh. A still from TCW? What about the rest of the transmission? Any word on new maps or planets? Weapons? Skins? That just looks weird, I don't buy it unless Ben on Twitter or EA Star Wars says "Get ready for the next year of Battlefront with the fearless Commander Cody and the ruthless Cad Bane" or something of that tune.

Yeah, starting to feel like it's a hack job to me. I mean, if it was just an accidental posting of a CT, you wouldn't shut down the forums, you'd just delete it. Shutting them down makes me think they were hacked and they had to fix it. Plus, it says this was a CT from October edited in November (probably the Grievous one), so that makes me think even more that somebody hacked it and changed a few things in an existing CT.

Yeah I suspect this was a hacked account. Although... it makes sense they shut down the forum because if they just delete the thread the members who already opened it could still read it.
    And the Battle of Geonosis Transmission also says Oct 25th Edited November 26
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif

Clone commanders carrying dual pistols was often a thing Ive seen cody fox rex all with dual blasters... just saying like i stated earlier 501st out in jan/February rex is captain of the 501st cody is commander of the 212th

• Me still hoping on a bad m**********r to join us my man Purple mace to the windu to the wall.

Clone commanders carrying dual pistols was often a thing Ive seen cody fox rex all with dual blasters... just saying like i stated earlier 501st out in jan/February rex is captain of the 501st cody is commander of the 212th

Yeah, it didn’t say ANYTHING at all about Rex in there. Just ‘And second in command of the 212th, Cody’
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Gharris92Assassin
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Cad Bane and either Cody or Rex would be awesome, but I have a feeling it will be Rex. There's been talk of them working with dual pistol characters, which would fit both Cad Bane and Rex.

Yeah, it didn’t say ANYTHING at all about Rex in there. Just ‘And second in command of the 212th, Cody’

Maybe second in command, still a commander bring it all i say the more the better!!

• Darth_Vapor3
    3084 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Deleted

It might be a hack job yes. But if they just delete it, the members who already opened it could still read it before they refresh the page.
    And the Battle of Geonosis CT also says Oct 25th Edited Nov 26.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Cad= Rebel/Resistane Alien Officer
    Cody= Clone with yellow lines
    Whats this, the new Greedo and Nien?
  • JMaster
    2114 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cad= Rebel/Resistane Alien Officer
    How very uninformed, thoughtless, and wrong you are.

They're orange lines.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Cad= Rebel/Resistane Alien Officer
    How very uninformed, thoughtless, and wrong you are.

They're orange lines.

I see it more like yellow, mikado yellow
  • The forums went down for entirely unrelated reasons to any of this.

This is a practical joke, concocted elsewhere during the time the forums were inaccessible, and executed to near perfection to troll Clone Wars fans as soon as the forums came back up.

In all sincerity...Hats off to you guys for the attempt!

BRILLIANT!

4z7cr4qosyns.gif

• AzorAhai wrote: »
    The forums went down for entirely unrelated reasons to any of this.

This is a practical joke, concocted elsewhere during the time the forums were inaccessible, and executed to near perfection to troll Clone Wars fans as soon as the forums came back up.

BRILLIANT!

4z7cr4qosyns.gif

Looking at who started this thread, I can believe that.
    My Concepts

BRILLIANT!

4z7cr4qosyns.gif

God, the Discord servers were a nightmare... this will now be my explanation till Ben, Dennis or whoever outright deny it.
    He knew.
  • bfloo
    14404 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    AzorAhai wrote: »

BRILLIANT!

4z7cr4qosyns.gif

God, the Discord servers were a nightmare... this will now be my explanation till Ben, Dennis or whoever outright deny it.

qpvc44syg5zb.png
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

BRILLIANT!

4z7cr4qosyns.gif

The truth exposed. Nice work.
  • Galaxy of Heroes forums also went down the same moment as this one.
  • Galaxy of Heroes forums also went down the same moment as this one.

That game already got Cad, maybe Cody is coming?
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • hyrulerose
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Galaxy of Heroes forums also went down the same moment as this one.

The Sims forums were down as well. Probably all EA forums.
  • Piscettios wrote: »

Already got Cody too.

Maybe just maybe... The prodigal son!
    2m5k2hnhk212.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • lwz4q0foe6ad.gif

PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I thought my internet stopped working, and I got greatly perturbed by this Cloudflare and vanilla system site error 523

So it wasn’t anything like that?
    They just turned the Forums off
    And what is a CT thing about?

Sooo glad it wasn’t anything beyond my attention to anything cause I don’t know how fix errors for internet

• RyanK388 wrote: »
    I thought my internet stopped working, and I got greatly perturbed by this Cloudflare and vanilla system site error 523

So it wasn’t anything like that?
    They just turned the Forums off
    And what is a CT thing about?

Sooo glad it wasn’t anything beyond my attention to anything cause I don’t know how fix errors for internet

Forums got hacked (ben spoke about it on... Reddit I think). Someone modified an existing CT to look like the new one (also, I was right the image was faked).

DICE had to shut down their forums to fix the damage and patch the exploit. Everything should be fine now.
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • hsf_
    1683 posts Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »

The Sims forums were down as well. Probably all EA forums.

It was the entire Origin network that went down. My Origin client even crashed.
  • hilapff
    70 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    The picture above show what is supposed to be the 303rd post from F8RGE. However, right now, after this was deleted, we are still at the 303 post. Either they just hide the post and it's still counting, either it's a fake.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    lwz4q0foe6ad.gif

Weird flex but ok
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    lwz4q0foe6ad.gif

Weird flex but ok

Incorrect use, but okay.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

Already got Cody too.

2m5k2hnhk212.jpeg

Good to see you finally coming around to my man Hevy. B)
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    DarthJ wrote: »
    lwz4q0foe6ad.gif

Weird flex but ok

Incorrect use, but okay.

Understandable. Have a nice day!
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg

Already got Cody too.

2m5k2hnhk212.jpeg

That's not Hevy, that's Commander Ponds of the 91st.
    My Concepts

Already got Cody too.

2m5k2hnhk212.jpeg

That's not Hevy, that's Commander Ponds of the 91st.

He pales in comparison to Captain Rex.

Captain Rex shall SAVE this game!
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • No one saw it? really? it stayed up for a few minutes before the forums went down

ct.png

Was there anything more than a picture? Information?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif

ct.png

It's fake.
    My Concepts

ct.png

It's fake.

FAke neWs
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • T0TALfps
    1193 posts EA Community Manager
    Well, this was an entertaining thing to read this morning.
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Update is live. What sort of video could this be? And why?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Whodunnit wrote: »

Hot crow pie coming outta the oven soon for all the doubters.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13