criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Jango Fett or Cad Bane?

FriedPizza773
1163 posts Member
edited November 2018
According to Elliot of BattlefrontUpdates, DICE gave hints that they're exploring things such as dual-wielding pistol tech. At first when combining with other hints, the first thing he thought was Droidekas, though that's not the point I want to bring to this topic. What I do want to bring as the main topic is that he also said about the possibility of getting characters that wield dual pistols such as Jango Fett and Cad Bane (he also mentioned about Rex as well). Here's the video (timestamp is from 5:44 to 7:27):

Of course this is not an official confirmation that we will be getting dual-wielding pistols characters, but if DICE get to choose only one of them as a DS Hero (Villain), which one do you prefer more? Jango Fett or Cad Bane?

star-wars-jango-fett-premium-format-feature-300149-3.jpg
Cad_Bane_TCW.png

Personally, I would pick the "cowboy-style" Duros Bounty Hunter. Gotta love that hat, and we already have a mandalorian known as Boba Fett, but that just me.

EDIT: I understand that some of you might prefer getting new heroes before, or even over Cad or Jango, and that's acceptable. It's important to note that the question was very specific regarding getting either Cad or Jango as one of the possible candidate for a DS dual-wielder pistols Hero that could fill one spot, if not getting both.
PSN: FriedPizza773
Post edited by FriedPizza773 on

Replies

• Raices
    1130 posts Member
    It's easy, the one that appears in a SW movie.
  • Jango Fett, no doubt

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Alex64
    6488 posts Member
    Mace, more lightsaber heroes
    wzzi8mctijq01.gif
  • Jango Releasing with padme apparently(Hope it's mace windu). Jyn and Krennic to be released in some OT season. From Early, Early Leaks. Outside of that we got Ashoka Voice files, and not much else on other Heroes.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • How would Jango not be a clone (pun intended) of Boba?
  • holstar1993
    1110 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Bane. I'll take something new over a change in skins.
  • I would choose bane with Rex if we only got one, but I except Padme and jango to be far more likely, and I am very excited for that as well
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Movies > animated series
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4964 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    If we do get Heroes from the animated series, excluding Rebels, theres some obvious winners.

Savage Opress. Pre-Vizla. Cad-Bane. Hondo(maybe). Ashoka. Asaaj Ventress for sure. Captain Rex. Pretty much any of the Jedi Council members. Maybe a few more, though I doubt I missed anyone notable.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Fevee wrote: »
    How would Jango not be a clone (pun intended) of Boba?

Flamethrower
    Duel wield
    Back(jetpack) missle
    His jetpack can go straight up while bobas goes across
    Thats how you can make them different
  • Jango Fett, then Cad Bane after him
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Gotta say jango.

• Nuff said.
  • AVGN
    508 posts Member
    Movies, please...
    Beta tester for STAR WARS™ Bugfront 2™.

What were they thinking?
  • Hey folks, I understand that some of you might prefer getting new heroes before, or even over Cad or Jango, and that's acceptable. It's important to note that the question was very specific regarding getting either Cad or Jango as one of the possible candidate for a DS dual-wielder pistols Hero that could fill one spot, if not getting both.

When it comes to LS characters, I think Rex is possibly the best know for a candidate as a LS dual-wielder Hero as I can't think of anyone else. However, when it comes to the DS, the two dual-wielder candidates I can only think of are Cad and Jango as the two are very comparable to each others.

Not only Cad and Jango are both dual-wielders, but they are also both some of the most fearsome known bounty hunters, with both having very similar gadgets such as flamethrower and jetpack/rocket boots for flying (though I would've prefer for Cad to act like the Aerials in terms of doing big jumps and not to fly like Boba even though he can also fly authentically). The two were so alike that DICE might have to pick one of them, that is, if we will ever get one of them.
  • I love Cad Bane, however Jango would fit in better, imo. A Jango/Windu season would be awesome

Although having 2 DS Jett back heroes would be nauseating
    PSN: DarthLano19
  • Tough one, but I gotta stay true to my convictions and say Jango first. We should round out the main quartet of Prequel villains before we head into the shows, and I think he could be really fun... assuming he isn't exactly like Boba in which case I'd hate him : /
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.

• Nuff said.

I gotta say, love the way how they made trailers based on character's perspective.
  • Gotta go with Cad Bane. Jango is cool and all I'm sure that DICE could give him unique enough abilities to set him apart from Boba, but as an avid HvV player having a 2nd jetpack character on the dark side would be just disgusting to see. It's annoying enough having to chase down a fleeing Boba whenever he is the target, I don't even want to think about having to chase down Boba and Jango in the same game.

Cad is as cool as Jango is, has rocket boots instead of a jetpack which DICE could use to give him a movement speed boost rather than the ability to fly, dual wields pistols just like Jango, uses many of the same gadgets as Jango. Cad is just a better option all around.
  • Cad Bane. He would be a lot more interesting to play, imo. But my money is on Jango, and that's fine too.
  • Jango Fett, without a doubt. I hope they give him the abilities that Boba Fett is missing, like the Gauntlet Flamethrower and Toxic Dart.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • Movies, is this even a debate?
  • Jango. Easy money.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Battlefront 2 is rated T for Teen not E for Everyone which means Jango Fett over literally anyone from the Clone Wars T.V. series. ;)
  • I feel I would be more interested in Cad Bane.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000