criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A needed feature that blaster Heroes need.

The ability to crouch. Why isn't this a thing? Just the blaster Heroes/Villains not the lightsaber ones.

#BreakBlasterHeroesLegs
giphy.gif

“Pessimism never won any battle.”
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.”
-Ronald Reagan

Replies

• and troopers should be able to prone
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • I think adding hero crouching (just for blaster heroes probably) would be fine. Not really sure why they didn't do it - maybe to avoid frustration when trying to roll/dodge way but getting stuck crouching? Personally I don't think troopers need to be able to prone, often in GA the action is constantly moving forwards so prone would be unnecessary, and I think it encourages camping areas a bit which is fine in a 32 v 32 Battlefield game with larger maps but in a 20 v 20 Battlefront game it is either detrimental to the camper's team if they're not in a good spot or an 'unfair' and very annoying tactic which can't really be avoided.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • I want to T-Bag as a hero...
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Always have wondered why blaster heroes cannot crouch