criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Restrictive mind trick should disable bobas jet pack

Prev1
Might as well not mind trick him. Also he should disable blocks it's useless against people who can block

Replies

  • To disable block would make him overpowered to say the least.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • To disable block would make him overpowered to say the least.

    It'll be alright lightside needs an op character.
  • To disable block would make him overpowered to say the least.

    It'll be alright lightside needs an op character.

    Well at least he wrecks Iden .
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • To disable block would make him overpowered to say the least.

    It'll be alright lightside needs an op character.

    Well at least he wrecks Iden .

    Never been happier lmao
  • Agree. It should disable jetpack. Its an ability. The thing I was most looking forward to was grounding a running Boba and when I realized I couldn't I was very disappointed.
  • I agree with the title. I actually thought that would be the case. What's the point of blocking his dodge if he can fly away anyways?
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • hsf_
    1698 posts Member
    I agree about the jet pack. I figured it was a bug at first, but I guess not?
  • So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???
  • Never should it ever do this.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • hsf_
    1698 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?
  • I disagree. It should never do that


    8dh69o72w6hm.jpg


  • hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.
  • I don't think it should do it, nor should his mind trick restrict blocking. He would be nerfed into oblivion afterwards if that ever happened. You would effectively leave a player unable to dodge, use abilities or block.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • To disable block would make him overpowered to say the least.

    It'll be alright lightside needs an op character.

    Well at least he wrecks Iden .

    He destroys Palpatine too. Without his dash he’s a pretty easy target.
  • Bad_Tooth wrote: »
    To disable block would make him overpowered to say the least.

    It'll be alright lightside needs an op character.

    Well at least he wrecks Iden .

    He destroys Palpatine too. Without his dash he’s a pretty easy target.

    Disagree... With Palp just jump in the air once and by the time you land the mind trick is over - it has very little impact

    Also disagree about disabling boba's jetpack - it would completely neuter him way more than any other hero

    I am starting to think that the actual change needed is just a shortened animation and a longer impact (like 5-6 seconds base)
  • No way would they do that. He already has a push to use against boba... how easy do you want it.
  • Nah, it'd be effectively an instakill given Boba's low health and his gun's low sustained DPS.

    Time it after he's already been using his jetpack awhile and he probably won't get far with For the Hunt disabled.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Might as well not mind trick him. Also he should disable blocks it's useless against people who can block

    I second this.
  • Restrictive mindtrick : " Prevents the opponent to use his abilities or to dodge "

    Now if you go inside the game and check for Boba's abilities you'll be surprised to see that his jetpack isn't listed beacause it simply isn't an ability , never has been and never will be. He pays something for it, he has the lowest health and no zoom with his weapon whatsover.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    That's kinda the point. Boba is unkillable in HvV in the right hands.
  • Raices
    1103 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    That's kinda the point. Boba is unkillable in HvV in the right hands.

    So nerf Boba to the ground in GA because of HvV?
  • Raices wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    That's kinda the point. Boba is unkillable in HvV in the right hands.

    So nerf Boba to the ground in GA because of HvV?

    It will have barely any effect in GA.
  • Raices
    1103 posts Member
    Raices wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    That's kinda the point. Boba is unkillable in HvV in the right hands.

    So nerf Boba to the ground in GA because of HvV?

    It will have barely any effect in GA.

    It will, every time obi's mind trick hits you it will be insta death.
  • I say no to disabling blocks, that'd be OP.
    However, a big yes to disabling Boba's jetpack. Restrictive Mind Trick is only good on Boba if his jetpack is empty.
  • I say no to disabling blocks, that'd be OP.
    However, a big yes to disabling Boba's jetpack. Restrictive Mind Trick is only good on Boba if his jetpack is empty.

    This.
  • Raices wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    That's kinda the point. Boba is unkillable in HvV in the right hands.

    So nerf Boba to the ground in GA because of HvV?

    It will have barely any effect in GA.

    It will, every time obi's mind trick hits you it will be insta death.

    What kind of Boba are you if you get hit by Obi's mind trick in GA?

    I was going to post just that. If you are Boba in Geonosis and get hit by Obi-Wan's mind trick you are doing something wrong.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Everything that nerfs Boba in HvV is more than welcome. He's the most annoying character in the whole game and (unfairly) unkillable if in the right hands.

    Maybe limiting the influence of mind trick over the jetpack only in HvV could be a good choice, so that in GA Boba isn't too disadvantaged
  • isnt is supposed to be more of a defensive power? set the mind trick to prevent spells in the area and then attack the others. I know they can still attack but preventing nearby spells is still a big defensive gain.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    Obi mind trick cancels out Idens secondary fire
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    Obi mind trick cancels out Idens secondary fire

    Hey the guy that's always stream sniping anarchy lmao. & does it?
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    Obi mind trick cancels out Idens secondary fire

    Hey the guy that's always stream sniping anarchy lmao. & does it?

    Yeah it does. Kind of amusing though, as you can then use the button as a normal zoom/ADS like on the Heavy's TL
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    Obi mind trick cancels out Idens secondary fire

    Hey the guy that's always stream sniping anarchy lmao. & does it?

    Yeah it does. Kind of amusing though, as you can then use the button as a normal zoom/ADS like on the Heavy's TL

    Really? That seems kind of wrong. Too bad you can't try it on Leia to see if her secondary fire is blocked too.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Admiral_Xen
    2696 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    TheScape wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    Obi mind trick cancels out Idens secondary fire

    Hey the guy that's always stream sniping anarchy lmao. & does it?

    Yeah it does. Kind of amusing though, as you can then use the button as a normal zoom/ADS like on the Heavy's TL

    Really? That seems kind of wrong. Too bad you can't try it on Leia to see if her secondary fire is blocked too.

    It's not so bad. You still have full movement (other than rolls) and aim speed, so you can just shoot Kenobi until it wears off. If he doesn't block he's going to take more damage than you (especially if he's dumb enough to use it from the front) assuming you're not terrible at aiming, and if he does block then it wears off before he can do much of anything.

    Honestly still find Rey's better. She uses it at the right moment and you'll get stuck boxed in a corner, looking the wrong way and unable to do anything because of the DPI slow. It's also easier for her to sneak up behind you because of Insight.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • TheScape wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    Obi mind trick cancels out Idens secondary fire

    Hey the guy that's always stream sniping anarchy lmao. & does it?

    Yeah it does. Kind of amusing though, as you can then use the button as a normal zoom/ADS like on the Heavy's TL

    Really? That seems kind of wrong. Too bad you can't try it on Leia to see if her secondary fire is blocked too.

    It's not so bad. You still have full movement (other than rolls) and aim speed, so you can just shoot Kenobi until it wears off. If he doesn't block he's going to take more damage than you (especially if he's dumb enough to use it from the front) assuming you're not terrible at aiming.

    Honestly still find Rey's better. She uses it at the right moment and you'll get stuck boxed in a corner, looking the wrong way and unable to do anything because of the DPI slow. It's also easier for her to sneak up behind you because of Insight.

    Not wrong it terms of balance, but wrong in the sense that you get an ability that Iden doesn't really have as a hero for her default blaster (the zoom). It sounds kind of funny.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TheScape wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    Obi mind trick cancels out Idens secondary fire

    Hey the guy that's always stream sniping anarchy lmao. & does it?

    Yeah it does. Kind of amusing though, as you can then use the button as a normal zoom/ADS like on the Heavy's TL

    Really? That seems kind of wrong. Too bad you can't try it on Leia to see if her secondary fire is blocked too.

    It's not so bad. You still have full movement (other than rolls) and aim speed, so you can just shoot Kenobi until it wears off. If he doesn't block he's going to take more damage than you (especially if he's dumb enough to use it from the front) assuming you're not terrible at aiming.

    Honestly still find Rey's better. She uses it at the right moment and you'll get stuck boxed in a corner, looking the wrong way and unable to do anything because of the DPI slow. It's also easier for her to sneak up behind you because of Insight.

    Not wrong it terms of balance, but wrong in the sense that you get an ability that Iden doesn't really have as a hero for her default blaster (the zoom). It sounds kind of funny.

    Yeah it's kind of interesting. Don't know if it improves the accuracy though (the Iden TL is already extremely accurate compared to the standard one as is).

    I imagine one of these modders can find out if it does the same thing to Leia's pistol.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Raices
    1103 posts Member
    Raices wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    That's kinda the point. Boba is unkillable in HvV in the right hands.

    So nerf Boba to the ground in GA because of HvV?

    It will have barely any effect in GA.

    It will, every time obi's mind trick hits you it will be insta death.

    What kind of Boba are you if you get hit by Obi's mind trick in GA?

    Lol a very very good one, and it can happen.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    imagine this: your obi-wan kenobi and you've been the target for ten minutes. you have been harrassed tirelessly by the enemy team and think that one more attack might just do it. boba flies over your head as if teasing you. you realize that you have mind trick available and remember that force attacks usually hit boba when he is in the air as well. you use it hoping that the torment might just be over when then boba goes as if nothing happened and you are slaughtered like a lamb shortly thereafter
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Does Obi-Wan's restrictive mind trick affect enemy's stamina at all? I don't think it should disable the enemy player lightsaber block but maybe have a hit to their stamina? Just an idea.
  • No.

    And go get gud.
  • No.

    And go get gud.

    Lmao yes & forum member whose never seen me play proceeds to say get good lmao. I would probably destroy you
  • No.

    And go get gud.

    Lmao yes & forum member whose never seen me play proceeds to say get good lmao. I would probably destroy you

    what! it can't be! if only they made the perfect update where everything was nerfed to the ground except everything i play, it should be buffed A LOT
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • No.

    And go get gud.

    Lmao yes & forum member whose never seen me play proceeds to say get good lmao. I would probably destroy you

    what! it can't be! if only they made the perfect update where everything was nerfed to the ground except everything i play, it should be buffed A LOT

    What??? I'm going to assume you're talking about the other guy
  • bfloo
    14528 posts Member
    Mixed emotions.

    Boba flying away can be annoying, but he'd be completely helpless.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • No.

    And go get gud.

    Lmao yes & forum member whose never seen me play proceeds to say get good lmao. I would probably destroy you

    You claim you destroy anyone but then you come to the forums asking for nerfs.

    palpatine_reaction_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvws9h.png
  • No.

    And go get gud.

    Lmao yes & forum member whose never seen me play proceeds to say get good lmao. I would probably destroy you

    You claim you destroy anyone but then you come to the forums asking for nerfs.

    palpatine_reaction_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvws9h.png

    Not really.
  • Raices wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    That's kinda the point. Boba is unkillable in HvV in the right hands.

    So nerf Boba to the ground in GA because of HvV?

    It will have barely any effect in GA.

    It will, every time obi's mind trick hits you it will be insta death.

    What kind of Boba are you if you get hit by Obi's mind trick in GA?

    Lol a very very good one, and it can happen.

    If you are a good Boba, you will never be in range.
  • Nah

    His jetpack is part of his gear, it’s not an ability. Just like Kenobi’s mind trick doesn’t shut off Iden’s gun or turn off Vaders saber

    Plus it’d be an an auto kill on Fett literally every time
    PSN: DarthLano19
  • Raices wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So you think Boba should be stuck on the ground, unable to fly and unable to dodge?

    Lmao, glad you're not a developer!

    Restrictive mind trick stops his rocket barrage, his concussion missile and For The Hunt, which drastically reduces his jetpack fuel. What more do you want???

    Well it stops blaster characters from rolling - which is their only means of escape, so personally I think it should do the same for Boba's only means of escape. Maybe instead of restricting it entirely, you could have the jetpack's active time reduced by half or something?

    It already reduces his jetpack active time by disabling For the Hunt, which limits Boba's time in the air to how much fuel he has.

    Boba being unable to dodge impacts his character much more than the other blaster heroes, because they have more health and better blasters. If Iden gets hit by restrictive mind trick she has a powerful blaster and secondary fire at her disposal. Bossk can jump really high and evade strikes. Phasma is more tanky and has her droid for protection.

    Boba has...a mediocre blaster and 550hp.

    That's kinda the point. Boba is unkillable in HvV in the right hands.

    So nerf Boba to the ground in GA because of HvV?

    It will have barely any effect in GA.

    It will, every time obi's mind trick hits you it will be insta death.

    What kind of Boba are you if you get hit by Obi's mind trick in GA?

    Lol a very very good one, and it can happen.

    If you are a good Boba, you will never be in range.

    It happens man
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!