criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Two year

Darthcanar1
34 posts Member
edited August 2018
Two years now sort the [removed] sound bug out !!!!!!!
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• holstar1993
    1148 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    duvelsuper wrote: »
    He must be from the future!

That's some funny [removed] right there.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • StarWars0525
    2542 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    9 months old man not two years
    Post edited by StarWars0525 on
  • Great Scott Marty!
  • This guy must work for EA
  • MCA26
    175 posts Member
    We'll come back to this post in 15 months to find out he was right.
  • What are you talking about? Never had a single sound problem.
  • What are you talking about? Never had a single sound problem.

As weird as this post from "Future Man" is... there is a sound bug. I've had it a number of times where only the music plays and all other sound effects are muted. It's pretty annoying.

A friend I play with had it happen where there was absolutely no sound at all. It was on Crait, he died, respawns in and the game had zero sound at all the whole rest of the match. It came back the next match.
  • The bug has been here since day one . The game has been out for a year but was out in beta earlier and a trail mode . Nice **** taking but the point re the sound bug which you have to exit the game to rectify is valid .
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    The bug has been here since day one . The game has been out for a year but was out in beta earlier and a trail mode . Nice **** taking but the point re the sound bug which you have to exit the game to rectify is valid .

According to this little invention called the 12 month calendar, this is in fact incorrect.
  • Two years now sort the [removed] sound bug out !!!!!!!

Um I think this game came out last November but I'm not sure. Give me a moment to Google it.

Ya it came out last November and it says in Google that it came out the 17th of November in the year 2017. I mean that's two 17 sooooooooooo............... ya.
  • MCA26 wrote: »

and then get banned for necro? Wait, if this post was intended for 15 months, can it really be considered necro? If necro is bringing up old stuff.... when what do you call it when bring up stuff 15 months early?
  • Am I the only one that figured it out?
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • Is this on Mercury's calendar? Valid if so and welcome to our little planet. You may need to adjust your watch and calendar accordingly.

Yes the sound bug is very annoying and has been here a long time. To those of us who have played this game since it's launch it's to be expected and is the norm(sadly).
  • duvelsuper wrote: »
    MCA26 wrote: »

and then get banned for necro? Wait, if this post was intended for 15 months, can it really be considered necro? If necro is bringing up old stuff.... when what do you call it when bring up stuff 15 months early?

We could try and keep the thread alive for 2 years instead.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Is the op telling us it isn't fixed after 2 years ;)
    0kq3evb4s5sn.gif
  • BoothStick wrote: »
    What are you talking about? Never had a single sound problem.

As weird as this post from "Future Man" is... there is a sound bug. I've had it a number of times where only the music plays and all other sound effects are muted. It's pretty annoying.

A friend I play with had it happen where there was absolutely no sound at all. It was on Crait, he died, respawns in and the game had zero sound at all the whole rest of the match. It came back the next match.

Yeah just got the audio bug last month, jinxed it.
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    This thread's from August and I'm not sure this conversation needed to be brought back - if you're having audio issues it may be best to make a thread that's a bit clearer about the issue rather than bumping this one, which mostly focused on the semantic issues of the thread making a "year 2" claim.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!