criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

AT-RT aiming reticle off center?

AustinAlpha315
201 posts Member
edited December 2018
Before the Geonosis update, I didn't really notice this, but ever since Wednesday, whenever I am piloting an AT-RT and aiming to shoot at infantry, my firing is a little off center and to the right by a smidge. So basically all of my shots are to the right of whatever I am directly aiming at, even though my reticle is centered right on the target. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: Actually, whenever I am shooting, the lasers are off to the left of the targeting reticle. I think this is because of instead of the camera view being directly behind the AT-RT, it's an over the shoulder view for some reason, therefore throwing off the targeting reticle.

Replies

• I've experienced this too since launch
  • I have experienced this too since the update. It makes it really hard to get kills since AT-RTs don’t have much splash damage. I hope they fix it soon, it’s really annoying. I’ve been forced to step on people instead, but the controls have always been really glitchy, especially for running. Ion Charge helps some though.
  • Are the devs aware of this?
  • Are the devs aware of this?

I'm not sure, I should have posted this in a different forum, but I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing this too or if it was just me for some reason.
  • Before the Geonosis update, I didn't really notice this, but ever since Wednesday, whenever I am piloting an AT-RT and aiming to shoot at infantry, my firing is a little off center and to the right by a smidge. So basically all of my shots are to the right of whatever I am directly aiming at, even though my reticle is centered right on the target. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: Actually, whenever I am shooting, the lasers are off to the left of the targeting reticle. I think this is because of instead of the camera view being directly behind the AT-RT, it's an over the shoulder view for some reason, therefore throwing off the targeting reticle.

Your not the only one I'm seeing this as well. And they should buff the ion charge.
  • This happens with the MTT as well, it shoots above the reticle. Probably happens with other vehicles too.