criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Hero Ship only starfighter mode similar to HvV

Moxx
68 posts Member
WE NEED THIS. YESTERDAY.

A new starfighter game mode where you only have hero ships available, similar to HvV but in space!

Replies

• That could be great fun. My pet peeve right now in SA is that I almost never get to play Hero/Villain ships. So, when I somehow do, I can't seem to get optimal use of them due to lack of practice. :-)
  • Moxx
    68 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Same. I think the max is 2 hero ships per team, which seems really lame.

This mode would allow for ppl to hunt SA Hero ship milestones faster as well.
  • Moxx
    68 posts Member
    Well, they made it!

And........

No one plays it! They sit in SA and complain how hard it is to lvl heroes still, though. :*
  • Moxx
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I blame lack of a server browser. No one can ever tell when a gamemode only needs a few more players to kick off. It's all a guessing game.

Usually when im in Hero Starfighter lobby, we get really close to starting and then ppl start leaving from impatience. Happens all the time.
  • Yes it needs fixing, one of the most frustrating games to play because of all the waiting.