criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Disable.Spawn.Scoring.Already.

Not trying to sound rude, but just disable spawn scoring already until the proper fix can be deployed. Will stop the spawn point glitch issue in GA which is just trash at the moment (not sure if other modes are affected). I get that bugs make their way into the game, but it's pretty embarrassing that something as bad as this could happen.

Better yet, just get rid of spawn scoring altogether. You already gain points from doing anything else, spawning closer to battle is the actual reward, and it'll stop this problem from ever happening again.

Get it done.
"DEW IT."
p1jlhhgtai3b.png
"I am the Senate."

Replies

• It wasn't long ago you claimed BF17 was on the upswing. Now you're having a meltdown? :D

• I actually agree with just getting rid of a score for spawning
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • It wasn't long ago you claimed BF17 was on the upswing. Now you're having a meltdown? :D

It is, this issue is just something that shouldn't be in the game and should be pressured by us to the devs until it's resolved. Gitgud
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I actually agree with just getting rid of a score for spawning

It's pointless to have it (no pun intended)
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • They will...on the 12th xD
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• They will...on the 12th xD

Better than nothing
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • TheScape
    1911 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I am afraid we'll have to wait a whole week until the patch comes... If they could do it server side, they would have already done it by now.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • IronSoldier
    3229 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I'm thinking this thread is kind of redundant as it relates to the other megathread right now. Feedback on squad points in future after that is sorted is very welcome.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!