criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Yoda voice actor credited on IMDB

So he'll be DLC or did I miss his voice somehow?

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3702328/fullcredits/

Replies

• Where is he? cant find him.
  • Cast, same guy that does Admiral Ackbar
  • Well they either slipped up there, or they just mean he has done yodas voice on other things. If yoda is going to be in this game, i hope he is just a voice like ackbar, because the amount of people complaining about not being able to hit him, would me much higher than the a-wing complaints!
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    Well they either slipped up there, or they just mean he has done yodas voice on other things. If yoda is going to be in this game, i hope he is just a voice like ackbar, because the amount of people complaining about not being able to hit him, would me much higher than the a-wing complaints!

I guess the hit box would be a bit of a problem...but if he's old will he be super agile?
  • Jedichamp5 wrote: »
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    Well they either slipped up there, or they just mean he has done yodas voice on other things. If yoda is going to be in this game, i hope he is just a voice like ackbar, because the amount of people complaining about not being able to hit him, would me much higher than the a-wing complaints!

I guess the hit box would be a bit of a problem...but if he's old will he be super agile?

Well it would be a strange choice to add him if he has to hobble about with a cane. I guess his special abilities could be throwing slippers at you and smashing you around the head with a newspaper.
  • Heres a better picture

battlefrontcast.png

And heres a link to the cast that voice acted for Battlefront:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3702328/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

It literally says Yoda on Tom Kane (Go see for yourself)
    @GreenRey
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    Jedichamp5 wrote: »
    PopoTateo wrote: »

Well it would be a strange choice to add him if he has to hobble about with a cane. I guess his special abilities could be throwing slippers at you and smashing you around the head with a newspaper.

He uses a cane in the prequels to no ill effect and he's already 880ish at that point.

The ground is mocking us
  • I think Yoda will just use the force to throw rock and debris.
    "I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." -Kyle Katarn