criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Jar Jar Binks is the most iconic PT hero and should be in this game

Prev134
Face it. When normie people think of the Star Wars, what are the first things that to come to mind?

Usually, it'll be the iconic images like Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, Chewie, Han Solo, Fett, The Princess, Droids.

Sometimes in current climate it's the Sequels, but Prequels are rarely referenced. People get confused by them. They don't understand why the "stormtroopers" are on the good guys side. They don't remember the names of any of the robed, glowstick waving cardboard cutouts. They can't tell that the blue jetpack guy who looks and sounds exactly like Boba Fett but isn't actually Boba Fett from the real one. That's all nerd stuff playing to a very specific audience.

However, there's one character from that era that is an exception, towering above the rest. Everyone from my little nephews to my grandmother knows him. A titanic presence among the Prequel lore. His name is Jar Jar

Exiled Outlaw. Bombad General. Galactic Senator. Possible Sith Lord. How is this hero not in the game yet?
lwjm98tasps1.png

DICE if you want to really make $$$ on your DLC this Christmas season, ignore the fanbois and their goofy obscure suggestions. Drop Anakin from the clown oars season now (if people remember him it's the little kid in the podracer, anyway) , and give the SW audience the true face of the era.
giphy.gif

Everyone from kids, to grandma and even your dog will be lining up to buy SWBF2. It could save the franchise!

Dew it!
61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st

Replies

• bfloo
    13707 posts Member
    Sadly, Jar Jar is prob the most well known from the PT
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• @Elusive_DJ come here and create the most epic concept ever for...JAR JAR!!!!!!!!!!du du du duuuu duuuuu du du du duuuuuuuuuuu du du du du duuuuuu du du du du du
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • i dub this thread...MEGATHREAD
    everyone come and post and let them know the true power of the binks side
  • jar jar concept
    bombad health in other words UNLIMITED POWER (this applies to health as well as attack speed and anything else jar jar is and stands for)
    left ability called sith ruler=jar jar can OHK everyone except for vader who dies immediately because of the grief caused by betraying jar jar
    right ability called bombad general (inspiration from the great battle of naboo between gungans and droids)=jar jar shuts down every single robot controlled (this controls all vehicles, troopers, enforcers, heroes, and weapons
    signature ability called sequel sequel=all of jar jars teammates die and jar jar as a renowned sith lord slaughters the enemy team and becomes the galactic emperor

GREAT hero concept!

I propose OOM-9 for his counterpart, as the only warrior who managed to (temporarily) best the great Jar Jar in combat
    jvdo9mv440x2.png

61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • bfloo
    13707 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    jar jar concept
    bombad health in other words UNLIMITED POWER (this applies to health as well as attack speed and anything else jar jar is and stands for)
    left ability called sith ruler=jar jar can OHK everyone except for vader who dies immediately because of the grief caused by betraying jar jar
    right ability called bombad general (inspiration from the great battle of naboo between gungans and droids)=jar jar shuts down every single robot controlled (this controls all vehicles, troopers, enforcers, heroes, and weapons
    signature ability called sequel sequel=all of jar jars teammates die and jar jar as a renowned sith lord slaughters the enemy team and becomes the galactic emperor

GREAT hero concept!

I propose OOM-9 for his counterpart, as the only warrior who managed to (temporarily) best the great Jar Jar in combat
    jvdo9mv440x2.png

Now that you included the best general of the PT, I'm in. OM-9 can beat Jar Jar over and over again.

h846398gb27k.png

• darth darth binks MUST be LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bfloo is blasphemous towards jar jar! he shall strike thee down in a fiery bolt of lightning as soon as bfloo reads this spoiler
    the great jar jar has the power to make bfloo look at this spoiler all hail jar jar!
  • OOM19
    2829 posts Member
    OOM-9 and Jar Jar Binks Season with more naboo maps and a possible map on the Pod Racer arena?

tdne778maj301.gif

THE WALLETS MUST FALL!

I seriously want this so much
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • jar jar and oom-9...both immortal beings...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!MESSSA HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Better developed than Iden Snoresio so I'm on board.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • I would honestly pay full price of the game again to buy Jar Jar. I’d pay double for a skin that puts a literal target on my back also.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I would honestly pay full price of the game again to buy Jar Jar. I’d pay double for a skin that puts a literal target on my back also.

that...was the most beautiful but sadly accurate sentence ever
  • I think Jar Jar is something even George Lucas would like to forget. His role was SEVERELY diminished in episode 2 and I don't even think he had any lines in episode three. I also can't remember a single star wars game that has had Gungons in it. The franchise as a whole is disappointed in them, so I wouldn't make any bets on seeing Jar Jar in this game anytime soon. I bet they would be pretty fun enforcers to play as though. With those shields and lobbing the plasma ball things at people. :)
  • though which side would jar jar be, light side or dark side? he is a potential sith god
  • jar jar legendary skinn1lunghvaxdg.jpg
  • I'd be ok with it just to see him in game, would be amazing.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • Hell no
  • BucksawBoushh
    3882 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Jar Jar > Ahsoka

Much better character development and much more iconic.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I'd take him over Pong Krell.
  • darth darth binks NEEDS to be added though which side would he fight for?
  • i'm thinkin light side
  • @Elusive_DJ come here and create the most epic concept ever for...JAR JAR!!!!!!!!!!du du du duuuu duuuuu du du du duuuuuuuuuuu du du du du duuuuuu du du du du du

I might do one after I make my Snoke concept.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• good...he needs a concept B)
  • Some body on my thread said I put the seed of cancer into ppls minds with jar jar suggestions. Seems they were right.

All these jar jar threads lol. It’s like the force flows through me. And I agree rofl
  • hvv entrance
    ny1iagrvnkhd.gif
  • DarthLuke wrote: »
    Some body on my thread said I put the seed of cancer into ppls minds with jar jar suggestions. Seems they were right.

All these jar jar threads lol. It’s like the force flows through me. And I agree rofl

fcjskro591pu.gif
  • I'd rather play ashoka, even Ventress than Jar Jar. Irrelevant at this point. We got Jango and Padme next after Anakin. I hope they swap out padme for Mace Windu though, Padme is another lamo nobody fill in.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif[/quote]
  • Better developed than Iden Snoresio so I'm on board.

Even the wookies on kashyyyk have more development than Verslamo

1v1 me IRL fam.

Oh wait, we already know how that goes for Mr. #2
    yrRl0n.gif
    i'm thinkin light side

I agree, Jar Jar could be the one to bring balance to the force in HvV. His true Sith Lord identity would be too powerful.

Just look at how the mastermind destroyed poor generoal grievance with his sith manipulator powers.

61tgj36mc1n9.png

• Jar Jar is the key to all this, we need to get Jar Jar working.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Jar Jar is the key to all this, we need to get Jar Jar working.

• bfloo
    13707 posts Member
    If they got Jar Jar right, he would be the most fun to use.

h846398gb27k.png

• Please add Naboo Plains with Gungan Army (with Kaadu and Fambaa Shield) VS Droides Army.

8dvg1ru7xany.jpeg

mk6qq26cn4l2.jpg

And Otho Gungan

kj6qa5ooorjy.png

• bfloo
    13707 posts Member
    Please add Naboo Plains with Gungan Army (with Kaadu and Fambaa Shield) VS Droides Army.

8dvg1ru7xany.jpeg

mk6qq26cn4l2.jpg

And Otho Gungan

kj6qa5ooorjy.png

Don't forget their water balloons

h846398gb27k.png

• jonci
    858 posts Member
    Ja Ja hunt

Gotta Get him working.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    Empire_TW wrote: »

Gotta Get him working.

He's a funnier character than we've ever had.

Gotta Get him working.

Idk why but him just saying "we need to get him working" always cracks me up. Like Jar Jar is some complex machine.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
  • bfloo
    13707 posts Member

Gotta Get him working.

Idk why but him just saying "we need to get him working" always cracks me up. Like Jar Jar is some complex machine.

Jar Jar's drunk fu fighting style would be hard to implement in this game

h846398gb27k.png

• hero showdown=jar jar and rose tico vs general grievous and oom-9
  • wait a second..what if...what if...what if the new lightside enforcers...COULD BE GUNGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I think infamous or recognizable might be the better words ;)
  • ZiggyXT wrote: »
    I think infamous or recognizable might be the better words ;)

rri3s0fby6kd.gif
  • ZiggyXT wrote: »
    I think infamous or recognizable might be the better words ;)

rri3s0fby6kd.gif

Holy crap that's great, lol i never saw that before.
  • the rise of a true sith lord :D