criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anyone notice anything off with push?

Since Obi wan came in, I noticed that Push, for everyone, maul, luke, yoda, seems to be off. As maul i choked a group of 3, on bespin. 2 went over as they normally should, however, the 3rd went flying in almost a direction right back at me.
Another time for luke too.
anyone else notice this?
Davdman SWG Kettemoor
XSoiled DrawsX X1

Replies

• Force push is so broken rn EA needs to fix this ASAP
  • yeah there are 2 issues now.

1. making the push actually connect. maybe 60% of the time I can get it to hit someone not blocking.

2. if it does connect the flight path of the opponent is sometimes unpredictable. Sometimes they go ragdolling in a random direction. its like the wind picked up as soon as they are in the air.
  • I noticed that maul push people in his back instead forward, im playing only hvv and It happens continuosly, for the others sometimes works sometimes no but is not a news
  • I noticed that maul push people in his back instead forward, im playing only hvv and It happens continuosly, for the others sometimes works sometimes no but is not a news
  • Yep yep
  • it might be due to angle they grab. I got a sneaking suspicion that the game actually uses grid squares. And if there is something in front it gets confused and treats it like a deflecting grenade and tosses them backwards.

In GA, the map is never straight. So it makes sense that it deflects it back wards.
  • Luke’s push has pulled me behind him a few times since the patch.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Nice to hear this. Same for me. At first, I thought it was because Grievous was there(HvV) and a conflict was happening while he was crawling. It’s really bad since the push direction is a huge part of the ability.
  • seems like push sometimes behaves like Kylos pull. sometimes they go flying the wrong way