criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Take a moment

Replies

• Lee1981
    1765 posts Member
    I took a moment to read this post

Wish I hadn’t
  • Some of the stuff i see people write on here, on Twitter especially in gaming is harsh... alot easier said than done by saying “don’t take it to heart it’s only on the Internet” still abuse chill out a little.
  • YODA100
    1021 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Nothing to do with BattleFront 2. Mods close this thread immediately! Like the mods always telling me.... :D :D :D :D
  • Some of the stuff i see people write on here, on Twitter especially in gaming is harsh... alot easier said than done by saying “don’t take it to heart it’s only on the Internet” still abuse chill out a little.

Its incredibly easily done (did they stop teaching "sticks and stones" in 1st grade?)... don't care what randos on the internet have to say, because they don't matter. There, saved that developer a ton of angst about all the "abuse" they are taking being called things like "lazy" and "unmotivated" by randoms on the internet...
  • Nobody should send abusive comments, but the progress made in battlefront 2 this year is absolutely laughable
  • Opinions okay... negative ones you all need get behind them instead of being keyboard warriors if the shoe was on the other foot i’d like see what you all would say LOL.
    The way i see it, is this is what we got, work with them, this Fourm is full of negative comments and abuse like what’s it going do? This post wasn’t from swb2 however a dev retweeted from our team here,it fits nicely here. Be Nice we all Human
  • Funny....it's still not an excuse for their outright Laziness.
  • Still waiting for Extraction Maps and Rogue One content ;)
  • Still waiting for Extraction Maps and Rogue One content ;)

Me too ironically, with constant positive feedback to the devs I’m sure they will come.

• Alex64
    5841 posts Member
    take a moment before post a thread.
  • I cant even put into words how stupid this post is on multiple levels but all I know is the trash devs deserve every harsh word ever hurled at them.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I don't think it's a matter of laziness most of the time. From what I've seen of the devs, they seem to be pretty motivated people who just aren't given the right resources to do what they really want, and what players want, with the game (although this does seem to be changing now, with their spark sessions where they get to mess around with designing whatever - for example, dual-wield weapons).
    Was the game poorly managed? Yes, no doubt about it. Does that warrant a constant torrent of hate on the Internet (OK, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but there is a lot of negativity and blaming of the devs for stuff that isn't their fault)? No.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Gharris92Assassin
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Guarantee all the negative folk on here are the ones on ga that do absolutely everything but the objective LOL... nice suggestion go play outside and talk to people the way you keyboard warriors do to the devs here haha get smashed in the face mateeeeee