criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Your Galactic Assault Rotation

124Next

Replies

• Azelrazel wrote: »
    Geonosis
    Naboo
    Yavin IV
    Crait
    Kashyyyk

Replace Kashyyyk with kamino and yeah my list
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I would really like to know...
    I know it is just them clinging to EoR MM

Why they think less content is good.

True, just get rid of EOR MM.

It’s broke AF
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Warcat189
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Dude... who cares about planet rotation... what is going to be done about the hackers??? They are literally ruining the fun of working hard to get in the top 5...
  • No one wants you to limit the available maps, we want you to add content not remove it, how are you developers still not understanding what your paying customers actually want?
  • Tatooine

Hoth

Geonosis

Yavin 4

Endor

but hey we all are up for conquest mode fyi
  • Warcat189 wrote: »
    Dude... who cares about planet rotation... what is going to be done about the hackers??? They are literally ruining the fun of working hard to get in the top 5...

Saw a **** with 0 kills and 200-300,000 points
  • Kashyyyk
    Hoth
    Naboo
    Crait
    Endor
  • Blinker
    465 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    How can any one think this is a good idea, think of people that can only play a certain times that will not be able to play a certain map cause they couldn't get on that day.

This limited use of content is not right, why should people that brought the game be forced in a way.

If I known this was going to happen I wouldn't have brought the game I the first place.
  • It’s quite unfortunate to see so many voting for a certain rotation of their favorite maps. The resounding response (IMO) should be:

cmszloigt3ss.gif

This game is starving and needs more content, most of all new maps. Now they want to limit what little content we do have? Sad display.

Vote should be: no, all maps pls
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    If you could have a Galactic Assault rotation of 4-5 planets, what would it be?

We'll look at adding some of these 'player made' rotations into the game at certain times.

So, what would yours be?

Geonosis & Hoth 24/7
    -A convoluted signature