criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

50% xp does nothing if lvl cap is not raised

Been 50 since January and 40 for all heroes for months. 70 for all troopers too. 50% xp in all modes does me no good. How about 50% more credits for each game

Replies

• or get rid of level cap so that my hours and hours of dominance will show up when people see my level is 2493
  • Been 50 since January and 40 for all heroes for months. 70 for all troopers too. 50% xp in all modes does me no good. How about 50% more credits for each game

What would be the point of raising it? The level cap is simply the number of points needed to max out all the cards for a given hero/class/ship, rounded up to be a nice round number.

I understand your point about how double XP does nothing for you, and how it would be nice if they gave us double credits, but that will never happen. They want to sell crystals, so there's no way they're going to make it easier to unlock skins without spending real money.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • THEMADCAPSYD
    156 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    For credits when leveling up, was 1000 per level
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Been 50 since January and 40 for all heroes for months. 70 for all troopers too. 50% xp in all modes does me no good. How about 50% more credits for each game

What would be the point of raising it? The level cap is simply the number of points needed to max out all the cards for a given hero/class/ship, rounded up to be a nice round number.

I understand your point about how double XP does nothing for you, and how it would be nice if they gave us double credits, but that will never happen. They want to sell crystals, so there's no way they're going to make it easier to unlock skins without spending real money.

• Progression is fun, even if some people don't see the point of raising the level cap.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg