criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Be Honest - Have you watched The Clone Wars

Replies

• unit900000 wrote: »
    oh and for the defense of "but dis episode is DARK"

to quote a wise sage "who cares if it's dark? My stool is dark, and doctor says that's bad"

Being edgy for edgy's sake is not a virtue. If anything it's a sign of immaturity.

also, the show ruined the Clones specifically by taking away their darker Mandalorian aspects (e.g. reciting Vode An), the chip plotline taking away their responsibility for Order 66 (previous to the show it was a dark secret they all knew from the beginning), and in general making them all have sunny and comical dispositions. Same with the battle droids getting played for comic relief, taking away what little cold intimidation factor they had left.

being dark doesn't make it edgy you really are showing your ignorance on that one.

right because the Fedora wearing dual pistol guy or dude literally named "Savage Opress" don't scream 3edgy5me.

I'm sure I'm missing SOOO many deep philosophical themes and nuanced characters by passing on such dreck.

If CW had been Republic Commando: The Show it'd have been good, but it isn't. Instead, it ruined that timeline.

Hopefully The Mandalorian finally gives us a decent live action SW series
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

• Also, they explained that the Jedi would have been able to sense deception in the clones if they weren't acting in genuine faith toward the war effort.
  • Yes. I seen the show multiple times.
    I enjoy the Padmé Amidala episodes. I also liked the Duchess Satine /Obi Wan Kenobi episodes. We also liked the droid fight with R2 and Goldie. Fleshing out the clones during the war.
    Ahsoka Tano is a good character but completely overdone and unnecessary. I remember reading that Ahsoka was going to die in season 5 on some planet. It was written on Wookieepedia before it aired.
    It's probably the same reasons why Dave Filoni can't kill her off in Rebels.

I tried to watch Rebels but I couldn't get into it being so boring. I watched Twin Suns which made bored, excited, anger for two seconds of action.
    Should the Galactic Empire be exciting.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • The clones were actually a big reason I started to like Clone Wars. Looking back at Season 1, the episode Rookies was the first to really stand out for me. The Hidden Enemy was another great episode starring clones.

Cloak of Darkness and Lair of Grievous were excellent featuring Luminara and Kit Fisto. Cloak of Darkness was the first to sort of bring Ahoska out of the wide-eyed Padawan role. The season finale with Cad Bane and Aurra Sing hooked me for good.

Season 2 overall is my favorite even though some of the best stories were in Seasons 4-6. I just didn't care for the 4 part story arcs. If you weren't into the story, you were stuck for 4 episodes.

Season 3 is drastically overrated imo. Yeah it's dark and kicks off the excellent Nightsisters storyline, but half the season was boring political episodes.

Season 5 and Season 6 are the most relevant as far as Maul, Ahsoka, and the movies. And Maul might be the best character resurrection story Ive ever seen. I was surprised as I expected it to be total cheese.
  • Yes. I seen the show multiple times.
    I enjoy the Padmé Amidala episodes. I also liked the Duchess Satine /Obi Wan Kenobi episodes. We also liked the droid fight with R2 and Goldie. Fleshing out the clones during the war.
    Ahsoka Tano is a good character but completely overdone and unnecessary. I remember reading that Ahsoka was going to die in season 5 on some planet. It was written on Wookieepedia before it aired.
    It's probably the same reasons why Dave Filoni can't kill her off in Rebels.

I tried to watch Rebels but I couldn't get into it being so boring. I watched Twin Suns which made bored, excited, anger for two seconds of action.
    Should the Galactic Empire be exciting.

Filoni said that at the start of the show fans were up in arms "Anakin has a Padawan?!?! Kill her off!!"

Then by Season 5, that changed to "You aren't going to kill Ahsoka are you?" lol

I'm ok with them keeping her around. Rebels wasn't as good a show, but had a lot of fist pumping moments. I have to admit, I was pumped to see Ahsoka in the Season 1 finale. The Season 2 finale with her vs Vader is must see TV imo.

How things played out in Season 4 got a bit much maybe. I won't spoil all the details just in case, but it does basically confirm she got owned by Vader lol.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TCW was mostly good with a few bad episodes/arcs, Rebels was trash with a few good moments, and Resistance is vomit inducing

This. The later seasons of TCW was up there with the movies in terms of plot, acting, fights, ect. 10/10. So much so, that Disney gave the green light to revive season 7.

Rebels, Funnily enough an OT spin off, was trash with a few bright moments here and there, 4/10 there. And I won't even be bothered to watch an episode of resistance, the trailer alone was enough to determine it'd all be trash.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • ArchAngeL_777
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TCW was mostly good with a few bad episodes/arcs, Rebels was trash with a few good moments, and Resistance is vomit inducing

This. The later seasons of TCW was up there with the movies in terms of plot, acting, fights, ect. 10/10. So much so, that Disney gave the green light to revive season 7.

Rebels, Funnily enough an OT spin off, was trash with a few bright moments here and there, 4/10 there. And I won't even be bothered to watch an episode of resistance, the trailer alone was enough to determine it'd all be trash.

Resistance just is for me. lol. I can't get into the concept of the First Order vs Resistance. That basic reboot premise is what trashes the ST for me.

Resistance has some cool stuff though with the racing and overall station life.
  • StarwarsMEGAfan
    243 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I’m not the biggest fan of TCW, it was overall a good show (7/10) , Rebels was overall a worse show(5 or 6/10), but in my honest opinion it’s best moments were better then anything in TCW. I’m only watching resistance (3/10) because I want to have read every (canon, legends has no quality control and im not wasting my time with content that’ll never referenced again) comic and novel, and seen every episode of the shows. (I’m a Star Wars MEGA fan, I only bought a playstation for battlefront 2015.)
    th1t3mn151el.gif

"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • No more than enough cringeworthy YouTube clips to ward me off ever wasting my time.

I'm sure Teletubbies or Power Rangers have their moments too but I'm not gonna actually watch baby stuff when I could be consuming other media.

You're not missing out on much, next time we play I could tell you more about it but there really isn't much to say.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • oh and for the defense of "but dis episode is DARK"

to quote a wise sage "who cares if it's dark? My stool is dark, and doctor says that's bad"

Being edgy for edgy's sake is not a virtue. If anything it's a sign of immaturity.

also, the show ruined the Clones specifically by taking away their darker Mandalorian aspects (e.g. reciting Vode An), the chip plotline taking away their responsibility for Order 66 (previous to the show it was a dark secret they all knew from the beginning), and in general making them all have sunny and comical dispositions. Same with the battle droids getting played for comic relief, taking away what little cold, ruthless killing machine factor they had left.

There was nothing canon about the Clones before Clone Wars other than the movies. Lucas didn't consider novels canon. Jango Fett was not Mandalorian, nor did the Mandalorians care for him having their armor.

Frankly, the idea they were implanted with chips makes more sense. It was clear in Revenge of the Sith that Cody and Obi-Wan were on friendly terms. It's not a stretch to realize the Jedi aren't military and are likely to treat all clones the same way. After fighting with the Jedi for years, being treated with respect, the Clones as thinking beings aren't likely to just turn and gun them down in cold blood.

Even if you bring in some kind of Mandalorian code, the Jedi as warriors and fellow soldiers on the battlefield would mess with their heads.

And the droids needed an upgrade bad after the first two movies. If they had the same personalities as Clone Wars, the comic relief would have been a big plus for the trilogy.

While it is true that the EU isn't canon nor was it ever (Star Wars canon didn't exist until the buyout) EU content is still Offical Star Wars content. People will always reference it when considering how good new SW content is, there a lot of things pulled straight from the EU that was put into the show as well.

Order 66 being a dark secret is miles better than a thing in their heads telling them to do it, there is no arguing with that. If the Jedi couldn't sense that Palpatine was a Sith despite him standing right in front of them then it isn't far fetched that they can't sense the secret crucial to his plan from the clone. The clones being friendly is what made it interesting, they will put on an act and will make some attachments but in the end, they knew what they had to do.

The grand majority of people like Boba Fett or Jango Fett not simply for their movie appearances but for their stories in the EU and Jango being Mando was a huge influence on what made the Clones in the EU interesting, you take that away and make the clones generic good 2 shoe power rangers it just isn't interesting.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Season 3 is drastically overrated imo. Yeah it's dark and kicks off the excellent Nightsisters storyline, but half the season was boring political episodes.

I couldn't get into rewatching season 3 because of the nightsisters and the return of maul. They're interesting stories but not for me.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • I'm in the middle of season five and enjoying it.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

also, the show ruined the Clones specifically by taking away their darker Mandalorian aspects (e.g. reciting Vode An), the chip plotline taking away their responsibility for Order 66 (previous to the show it was a dark secret they all knew from the beginning), and in general making them all have sunny and comical dispositions. Same with the battle droids getting played for comic relief, taking away what little cold, ruthless killing machine factor they had left.

There was nothing canon about the Clones before Clone Wars other than the movies. Lucas didn't consider novels canon. Jango Fett was not Mandalorian, nor did the Mandalorians care for him having their armor.

Frankly, the idea they were implanted with chips makes more sense. It was clear in Revenge of the Sith that Cody and Obi-Wan were on friendly terms. It's not a stretch to realize the Jedi aren't military and are likely to treat all clones the same way. After fighting with the Jedi for years, being treated with respect, the Clones as thinking beings aren't likely to just turn and gun them down in cold blood.

Even if you bring in some kind of Mandalorian code, the Jedi as warriors and fellow soldiers on the battlefield would mess with their heads.

And the droids needed an upgrade bad after the first two movies. If they had the same personalities as Clone Wars, the comic relief would have been a big plus for the trilogy.

While it is true that the EU isn't canon nor was it ever (Star Wars canon didn't exist until the buyout) EU content is still Offical Star Wars content. People will always reference it when considering how good new SW content is, there a lot of things pulled straight from the EU that was put into the show as well.

Order 66 being a dark secret is miles better than a thing in their heads telling them to do it, there is no arguing with that. If the Jedi couldn't sense that Palpatine was a Sith despite him standing right in front of them then it isn't far fetched that they can't sense the secret crucial to his plan from the clone. The clones being friendly is what made it interesting, they will put on an act and will make some attachments but in the end, they knew what they had to do.

The grand majority of people like Boba Fett or Jango Fett not simply for their movie appearances but for their stories in the EU and Jango being Mando was a huge influence on what made the Clones in the EU interesting, you take that away and make the clones generic good 2 shoe power rangers it just isn't interesting.

I know all about the EU, but it never was considered canon by Lucas. His whole clone concept in the PT went against the EU's depiction of cloning established by the Thrawn trilogy.

Palpatine was a Sith Master who was an expert in how to exploit the weaknesses of the Jedi. There's no comparing a clone trooper to that. Then there's the fact all clones would have to be hiding this secret in the face of Jedi while in deadly combat day after day. The Jedi would have sniffed it out in no time.

The only way this could work is if it was a sudden change like turning on a switch. Add to that the shock of it being their comrades in arms and that's that.
  • Season 3 is drastically overrated imo. Yeah it's dark and kicks off the excellent Nightsisters storyline, but half the season was boring political episodes.

I couldn't get into rewatching season 3 because of the nightsisters and the return of maul. They're interesting stories but not for me.

I liked it because it showed that the dark side wasn't as in order as they appear. Even though there's a Rule of Two, that doesn't mean there aren't rivals looking to challenge that duo. That rivalry carried over into the Maul story. Mixing Maul with Mandalore was an extremely cool way to go about it too.

It also started Ventress down a very different path than where she started.

Part of the attraction of Clone Wars for me is the amount of EU material that was brought into the show. Lucas only considered the movies and TV shows canon. So bringing in stuff from the EU was a big deal. The Nightsisters and Dathomir were from the EU, first appearing in the Courtship of Princess Leia book I think. Ventress and Aurra Sing were EU concepts from the Dark Horse Clone Wars comics.
  • TCW was mostly good with a few bad episodes/arcs, Rebels was trash with a few good moments, and Resistance is vomit inducing

Pretty much this as well for me, season 3 and on was a lot better than the 2nd rate rebel’s and the ST imo. As far as childishness goes this isn’t the Omen with skill avatars and triple 6’s in your user name. As per GL at the 47 second mark.

• well...vlbxgq27kbve.gif
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• I see a lot ot people talking in a not-so-nice way about the cartoon and the characters in it, so have you watched it? Have you watched Rebels?

(I’m not talking about that 2008 standalone clone wars movie, I’m talking about the 3d animated shows that aired on Cartoon Network and DisneyXD)

Yup. The movie was merely a long episode. Just finished all of it the other day. Rebels, in the middle of it. End of season 2.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

I know all about the EU, but it never was considered canon by Lucas. His whole clone concept in the PT went against the EU's depiction of cloning established by the Thrawn trilogy.

Palpatine was a Sith Master who was an expert in how to exploit the weaknesses of the Jedi. There's no comparing a clone trooper to that. Then there's the fact all clones would have to be hiding this secret in the face of Jedi while in deadly combat day after day. The Jedi would have sniffed it out in no time.

The only way this could work is if it was a sudden change like turning on a switch. Add to that the shock of it being their comrades in arms and that's that.

The Clones were part of his master plan and were most likely under Palpatine's "cloud" that was blocking the Jedi's ability to use the force.

The Jedi were also getting weary of the clones.

"Keeping Mundi in the dark wasn't easy; the Jedi had become increasingly wary of the Chancellor's doings, and was on the lookout for the slightest hint of treachery. Just like the rest of them though, he never caught whiff of what was really going on, until it was far too late."

It also wasn't easy for them go through with it while Order 66 was considered a Dark Secret

"What I remember about the rise of the Empire is... is how quiet it was. During the waning hours of the Clone Wars, the 501st Legion was discreetly transferred back to Coruscant. It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private, traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word. Not on the flight to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word."

Some Republic Commandos even deserted instead of going through with it.

Regardless weather which one makes more sense, it being dark secret was more interesting, dark, and more of a tragic story than the microchip thing.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    giphy.gif

(Inspired by The Room gif earlier in the thread)

Let's all please try to get along here and stop some of the trash talking about people who do or don't like the animated entries in the Star Wars universe. This isn't a thread about if The Clone Wars is good or not - it's about if you've watched any of the Star Wars animated content.

As for me? Yes!

I still remember watching the OG 2D Clone Wars when Attack of the Clones was coming out, and have watched bits and pieces of other shows since. :smile:
  • I've seen Clone Wars and The Clones Wars through a few times. I've seen a few episodes of Rebels. I don't plan on seeing Resistance. TCW is good once you get past the first couple of seasons.
  • Seen um all. Rebels, CW, and Resistance.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I’m not the biggest fan of TCW, it was overall a good show (7/10) , Rebels was overall a worse show(5 or 6/10), but in my honest opinion it’s best moments were better then anything in TCW. I’m only watching resistance (3/10) because I want to have read every (canon, legends has no quality control and im not wasting my time with content that’ll never referenced again) comic and novel, and seen every episode of the shows. (I’m a Star Wars MEGA fan, I only bought a playstation for battlefront 2015.)

Legends is the best content.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Devlin21 wrote: »
    I’m not the biggest fan of TCW, it was overall a good show (7/10) , Rebels was overall a worse show(5 or 6/10), but in my honest opinion it’s best moments were better then anything in TCW. I’m only watching resistance (3/10) because I want to have read every (canon, legends has no quality control and im not wasting my time with content that’ll never referenced again) comic and novel, and seen every episode of the shows. (I’m a Star Wars MEGA fan, I only bought a playstation for battlefront 2015.)

I’ve read a lot of both, legends is overrated, Canon just does star wars better
    th1t3mn151el.gif

-Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda

Legends before New Jedi Order is better than what they've got in current canon by a long shot imo. Thrawn trilogy, Jedi Academy, X-wing, etc. The New Jedi Order is about the time the wheels started coming off for me. I started skipping books in that series, and basically only read Timothy Zahn's books after that. His Hand of Judgement concept is a better version of canon Inferno Squad imo.

Legends before New Jedi Order is better than what they've got in current canon by a long shot imo. Thrawn trilogy, Jedi Academy, X-wing, etc. The New Jedi Order is about the time the wheels started coming off for me. I started skipping books in that series, and basically only read Timothy Zahn's books after that. His Hand of Judgement concept is a better version of canon Inferno Squad imo.

That’s fair, I prefer canon though, not to mention their comics and novels surrounding the ot and pt is much better then anything legends pumped out.
    th1t3mn151el.gif

-Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda

Don't give him much mind, he is just saying that so some Legends fans like him.

I made a quiz about the Empire and he got a 2/10 on it.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I see a lot ot people talking in a not-so-nice way about the cartoon and the characters in it, so have you watched it? Have you watched Rebels?

(I’m not talking about that 2008 standalone clone wars movie, I’m talking about the 3d animated shows that aired on Cartoon Network and DisneyXD)
    I watched the first episode of clone wars on netflix, did not groove on the pablum I was seeing and stopped there.
    I hear rebels is supposed to be much better, but haven't seen it yet.
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• Watched it, but hated it. I liked the 2003 better because of it's weird story fitting to Star Wars.
  • bfloo
    15813 posts Member
    I watched it, aside from a few specific arcs, I really didn't enjoy it much.

Hondo and Bo Katan were great characters, they did a good job with Barris, and the Maul season was great. The rest I never quite understood why it was loved, maybe I just wasn't the target age group.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Watched both and I really like Rebels but loved Clone Wars. The Clone Wars show made the prequel movies way more than what they could be in their short span story wise and really the pretext to the original trilogy. At times The Clone Wars wasn't just a great Star Wars show, but just a great show period. It was rich in conflict, characters and had a real emotion to it especially when it came to the Clone Troopers.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • For sho. Multiple times. Rebels made me cringe though. Resistance also
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    For sho. Multiple times. Rebels made me cringe though. Resistance also
    mastery0ta wrote: »

Resistance makes Hebelrz look like a masterpiece
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »

It was pretty bad bro. Didn't make it through half the episode. How hard can it possibly be to make a decent show? It just all feels uninspired
    2000sGuy wrote: »

It was pretty bad bro. Didn't make it through half the episode. How hard can it possibly be to make a decent show? It just all feels uninspired

You’re a trooper. I didnt make it halfway through the trailer.
    The animation is just abysmal

The ST as a whole is uninspired so making a show for it was a bad idea from the get go
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • mastery0ta
    6402 posts Member
    edited December 2018

The ST as a whole is uninspired so making a show for it was a bad idea from the get go

Ah most excellent. I agree 100% on the ST. Such a letdown. Shameless cash grab. Disney will not get another cent from me after jedi master luke skywalker, died from being "too tired". They can shove that new streaming service right up their [removed] also

[Edited language]
    Post edited by IronSoldier on

Ah most excellent. I agree 100% on the ST. Such a letdown. Shameless cash grab. Disney will not get another cent from me after jedi master luke skywalker, died from being "too tired". They can shove that new streaming service right up their [removed] also

[Edited language]

because he is an old man, speaking of which, i'm gonna sneak some poison in george lucas's drink to make this excuse valid
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...

[Edited language]

because he is an old man, speaking of which, i'm gonna sneak some poison in george lucas's drink to make this excuse valid

Ageism! Shame! Yoda was pushing 900 and still crushing it on the battlefield

[Edited language]

it was sarcasm ;) i whole heartly agree and if i didn't it i would be stupid to be here because star wars "rebels" against ageism because of all the great examples. why there is chewie luke vader palps snoke dooku obi yoda ferus i could go on and on and on, we probably have people on the forums who still kick butt!
  • Just for the record, I watched CW when I was a kid and I still thought Ashoka calling him "Skyguy" was wrong. Anakin also looked too young to have an apprentice in RotS. I watched them when I was a kid and thought it was pretty good, so I guess it succeeded with its age group. I watched Rebels when it came out. It wasn't as good as the CW and kind of pushed the boundaries on Star Wars canon in ways I didn't like. Resistance is pretty relaxed and I like to watch it purely because it lets me get back into my favorite universe. All of them have their issues. But I don't really have a problem with any of them except what was mentioned above.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Just for the record, I watched CW when I was a kid and I still thought Ashoka calling him "Skyguy" was wrong. Anakin also looked too young to have an apprentice in RotS. I watched them when I was a kid and thought it was pretty good, so I guess it succeeded with its age group. I watched Rebels when it came out. It wasn't as good as the CW and kind of pushed the boundaries on Star Wars canon in ways I didn't like. Resistance is pretty relaxed and I like to watch it purely because it lets me get back into my favorite universe. All of them have their issues. But I don't really have a problem with any of them except what was mentioned above.

i wish i could refuse them making rebels canon...it feels wrong for them to be in the same "galaxy" as luke/han/leia/chewie etc

i wish i could refuse them making rebels canon...it feels wrong for them to be in the same "galaxy" as luke/han/leia/chewie etc

Rebels isn't completely awful. It's fun to see Maul, Vader, Yoda, Kenobi, Rex, and Palpatine. The finale is pretty good. But I don't like Hera, Zeb, or Sabine. Kanan and Ezra are ok. Chopper is funny, but when the best character is used for comic relief you know a show isn't great.

Rebels isn't completely awful. It's fun to see Maul, Vader, Yoda, Kenobi, Rex, and Palpatine. The finale is pretty good. But I don't like Hera, Zeb, or Sabine. Kanan and Ezra are ok. Chopper is funny, but when the best character is used for comic relief you know a show isn't great.

I meant pushing the bounds of canon as in time travel and refusing to let Ashoka die. I love the character, but at some point they need to move on. Give her a heroic death or something. But inventing time travel purely for the sake of saving a character is kind of mess up.
    itt96uodu82s.gif

[Edited language]

it was sarcasm ;) i whole heartly agree and if i didn't it i would be stupid to be here because star wars "rebels" against ageism because of all the great examples. why there is chewie luke vader palps snoke dooku obi yoda ferus i could go on and on and on, we probably have people on the forums who still kick butt!

Lol no worries at all. I thought I sensed it. And to be clear that CW movie i didn't much care for, but the series really is great. Rebels meh maybe one day I'll try again but i doubt it

I meant pushing the bounds of canon as in time travel and refusing to let Ashoka die. I love the character, but at some point they need to move on. Give her a heroic death or something. But inventing time travel purely for the sake of saving a character is kind of mess up.

Yeah I don't like the whole time travel thing either. Ahsoka should have died as well. But I do believe that the time travel thing might appear in EP 9.
  • westgreateight8
    905 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    th6s8i9grzam.gif
    way to break it to us slowly ;)
  • On episode 4 of Resistance and I just... can't... go... on. The main character is annoying and a tired trope, especially. While CW was a little more kid friendly it's first season and a half, it was still an intelligent show that could be enjoyed by anyone of any age. Resistance is 100% entirely for young kids which you can tell with the writing and "hijenks" that constantly happen. I seldom speak this poorly about stuff but yeah, I just can't recommend Resistance at all. CW and Rebels I definitely recommend as great companions to the last two trilogies and MAYBE even the newest one depending on which direction they take Episode 9.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • On episode 4 of Resistance and I just... can't... go... on. The main character is annoying and a tired trope, especially. While CW was a little more kid friendly it's first season and a half, it was still an intelligent show that could be enjoyed by anyone of any age. Resistance is 100% entirely for young kids which you can tell with the writing and "hijenks" that constantly happen. I seldom speak this poorly about stuff but yeah, I just can't recommend Resistance at all. CW and Rebels I definitely recommend as great companions to the last two trilogies and MAYBE even the newest one depending on which direction they take Episode 9.

Thank you! You're far braver than I am, couldn't finish one episode. And ya know, it kinda makes me upset. Star wars has always made me so excited oh a new show wow lets check it out. NOPE I surely hope they raise the bar soon but it's disney so I'm not holding my breath
  • bfloo
    15813 posts Member
    On episode 4 of Resistance and I just... can't... go... on. The main character is annoying and a tired trope, especially. While CW was a little more kid friendly it's first season and a half, it was still an intelligent show that could be enjoyed by anyone of any age. Resistance is 100% entirely for young kids which you can tell with the writing and "hijenks" that constantly happen. I seldom speak this poorly about stuff but yeah, I just can't recommend Resistance at all. CW and Rebels I definitely recommend as great companions to the last two trilogies and MAYBE even the newest one depending on which direction they take Episode 9.

Thank you! You're far braver than I am, couldn't finish one episode. And ya know, it kinda makes me upset. Star wars has always made me so excited oh a new show wow lets check it out. NOPE I surely hope they raise the bar soon but it's disney so I'm not holding my breath

I lasted ~ 7 minutes with resistance. The kid pilot was more annoying than Ezra.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    On episode 4 of Resistance and I just... can't... go... on. The main character is annoying and a tired trope, especially. While CW was a little more kid friendly it's first season and a half, it was still an intelligent show that could be enjoyed by anyone of any age. Resistance is 100% entirely for young kids which you can tell with the writing and "hijenks" that constantly happen. I seldom speak this poorly about stuff but yeah, I just can't recommend Resistance at all. CW and Rebels I definitely recommend as great companions to the last two trilogies and MAYBE even the newest one depending on which direction they take Episode 9.

I lasted ~ 7 minutes with resistance. The kid pilot was more annoying than Ezra.

which is hard to do all things considered