criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New large non linear mode only for clone wars maps? This is not okay...

13

Replies

  • Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

  • Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    I’ve watched and rewatched them with a completely open mind over and over agin and still come out of it thinking they’re hot garbage.

    Although, I have come to appreciate them a bit more since the cartoon fans have found their voice.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    I’ve watched and rewatched them with a completely open mind over and over agin and still come out of it thinking they’re hot garbage.

    Although, I have come to appreciate them a bit more since the cartoon fans have found their voice.
    Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    I’ve watched and rewatched them with a completely open mind over and over agin and still come out of it thinking they’re hot garbage.

    Although, I have come to appreciate them a bit more since the cartoon fans have found their voice.

    There is that realization that it just wont work for people for whatever reason doesn't mean they are bad. We live in a world of billions unless you go to everyone and ask "do you like star wars, OT, PT,ST" the concept of "Universally hated" is null and void. then you take in different era's of society, Change one will take in life, a different viewpoint and such and it's an **** fight.

    I do suggest watching The Prequels Strike Back: A Fan's Journey doco it's damn fine.
  • This is absolutely outrageous, they shouldn't be focusing this much on PT content.

    The other eras exist too, they deserve at least SOME attention.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

    aakkhwbkosde.gif

  • hsf_ wrote: »
    This is only being made for Geonosis guys, chill out, Geonosis is the only map that's big enough.

    Yeah I figured, one map.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    This is only being made for Geonosis guys, chill out, Geonosis is the only map that's big enough.

    Yeah I figured, one map.

    That's an assumption, they didn't say it was one map.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    This is only being made for Geonosis guys, chill out, Geonosis is the only map that's big enough.

    Yeah I figured, one map.

    That's an assumption, they didn't say it was one map.

    I'm willing to bet it's one map.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png




  • Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content. such as capital ship engagements and such.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    Amazing. Every word in those last sentences is wrong.

    The only reason to not focus on ST right now is because there isn't much to add to begin with given we only have 2 movies. One of which was more character focused. Unless they pull from Resistance. They pulled from TCW. Surprised there hasn't been much pulled from Rebels. Only reason why PT and OT content would be in abundance.
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content. such as capital ship engagements and such.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    Amazing. Every word in those last sentences is wrong.

    The only reason to not focus on ST right now is because there isn't much to add to begin with given we only have 2 movies. One of which was more character focused. Unless they pull from Resistance. They pulled from TCW. Surprised there hasn't been much pulled from Rebels. Only reason why PT and OT content would be in abundance.

    I actually really like the ST and I look forward to the next movie. It's a shame that people are divided into eras now.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content. such as capital ship engagements and such.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    Amazing. Every word in those last sentences is wrong.

    The only reason to not focus on ST right now is because there isn't much to add to begin with given we only have 2 movies. One of which was more character focused. Unless they pull from Resistance. They pulled from TCW. Surprised there hasn't been much pulled from Rebels. Only reason why PT and OT content would be in abundance.

    I actually really like the ST and I look forward to the next movie. It's a shame that people are divided into eras now.


    As am I. Fans have always been divided with the eras since PT. A trailer for 9 would be great to really get my excitement going. Till then, I'm going to cling onto TLJ as it were my favorite Doctor undergoing regeneration.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    This is only being made for Geonosis guys, chill out, Geonosis is the only map that's big enough.

    Yeah I figured, one map.

    That's an assumption, they didn't say it was one map.

    I'm willing to bet it's one map.

    It's not though, because in the first roadmap this mode was going to come before Genonsis so they had other maps in mind.
  • DarthJ
    6110 posts Member
    Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    Really?! You do realise EpV is seen as one of the greatest films of all time right?
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    Really?! You do realise EpV is seen as one of the greatest films of all time right?

    Like I said earlier.. ESB is the standard bearer of blockbuster sequels.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    Really?! You do realise EpV is seen as one of the greatest films of all time right?

    Agreed it is but it wasn't well received on release. today we have those that grew up with the OT with there Bias and nostalgia. and even so What about the other 2? Return isn't the greatest and weakest of the trilogy and A new hope is extremely iffy at times.
  • IronSoldier
    3245 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Right lads and ladies. I've removed 24 posts. You know how things work round here. Don't troll. Be civil. Make posts constructive. Don't mass tag. Yada yada.

    Next time further action will be taken and consider this a warning.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »
    This is only being made for Geonosis guys, chill out, Geonosis is the only map that's big enough.

    Yeah I figured, one map.

    That's an assumption, they didn't say it was one map.

    I'm willing to bet it's one map.

    I don't think it is. I would bet it's Theed, Kashyyk , Geonosis maybe even Kamino.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • GivenumDaBiznes
    1044 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Reading through the thread I find it hilarious how some of the PT/CW bashers ironically sound a lot like this guy:
    p35flf2jbwsf.jpg

    But thats neither here nor there, I love both OT and PT so I'm not picking sides, I'm just pointing out a comical observation.

    As far as the game mode goes, I agree that it should be playable on multiple maps, across multiple eras, solely for the sake of variety and replay-ability. It would be extremely disappointing to find out we waited this long for a large scale mode only to have it be playable on one map/era. Honestly, as cool as "Titan Mode" sounds I feel like normal Conquest would've been sufficient enough, aslong as it was supported on every GA map currently in game. I believe DICE may have gotten a little too cute and overzealous with their new mode at the cost of being able to mass adopt and incorporate said mode into their older maps.

    Ultimately, I would've rather had them give us normal Conquest on every map than have this "Super Ultra Special Conquest Titan Mode" on just one map.
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    ROTJ was not perfect, but better than anything in the PT and I really liked ROTS. For our purposes here, the PT still has alot of material to offer. The planets that we haven't seen yet in the last two battlefront games would be sweet to see.
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    ROTJ was not perfect, but better than anything in the PT and I really liked ROTS. For our purposes here, the PT still has alot of material to offer. The planets that we haven't seen yet in the last two battlefront games would be sweet to see.

    I dont think ROTJ is better than any PT film. Then again even as a kid watching the OT I felt like it was the weakest. So there's that............... And F Ewoks.
  • Only clone wars content pls. Is the best era. Thx
  • Draxin wrote: »
    OT has more content than PT. If the mode is requested enough to be part of the OT then it might come to it. But for now let the people who wanted PT stuff HAVE they're PT stuff.

    there is one majpr problem: PT is NOT star wars.
  • S_Markt wrote: »
    Draxin wrote: »
    OT has more content than PT. If the mode is requested enough to be part of the OT then it might come to it. But for now let the people who wanted PT stuff HAVE they're PT stuff.

    there is one majpr problem: PT is NOT star wars.

    Yes it is. The PT, OT, ST, CW series, Rebels, Resistance, novels, comic books, and video games are all Star Wars.
    You're literally trying to deny facts.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Alex64
    5796 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    Really?! You do realise EpV is seen as one of the greatest films of all time right?

    Agreed it is but it wasn't well received on release. today we have those that grew up with the OT with there Bias and nostalgia. and even so What about the other 2? Return isn't the greatest and weakest of the trilogy and A new hope is extremely iffy at times.

    Everywhere i see something about Star Wars i only see Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, C3PO, Chewy, Leia, Yoda and Boba, isn't nostalgia it's because is POPULAR.
  • Exactly what Would be the harm in porting over 2015 stuff? Some of those maps were great.

    Would give more variation during play.

    Also, I love the OT. Can't get enough of it, but that's just me.
  • Yes that is something that I'm concerned about. If we get only one map for the new game mode, it would be better have done more maps for the existing modes.
  • I agree! I love all eras of star wars just about the same (maybe some a little more then others), but still, it’s getting annoying seeing how underrepresented the st and ot are becoming.
    fbsaxqwgs056.gif


    "Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

    Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • Maybe they plan to make it the ultimate sandbox with just one map. Heroes, weapons, vehicles and troopers skins all unlocked and available from all eras.

    That wouldn't upset anyone. I believe the community would embrace such a thing!

    😜
  • Exactly what Would be the harm in porting over 2015 stuff? Some of those maps were great.

    Would give more variation during play.

    Also, I love the OT. Can't get enough of it, but that's just me.

    There's no harm in bringing the BF2015 maps back, but it's not as simple as just lifting them out of that game and putting them into this one. It would literally take hours of development time because this game is built on a different engine from the previous one and so any old maps would need to be rebuilt from pretty much square one. Given that their development team was gutted earlier this year because EA wanted DICE to make sure they got BFV right, they've only been able to focus on Geonosis in terms of map development and now they're focus is on the maps for this new large mode, which seem to include capital ship interiors.
    Basically, as much as people want these maps, they just don't have the time to develop them.
    Maybe they plan to make it the ultimate sandbox with just one map. Heroes, weapons, vehicles and troopers skins all unlocked and available from all eras.

    That wouldn't upset anyone. I believe the community would embrace such a thing!

    😜

    Actually I think it would upset people. Considering that we already something of a sandbox game with all the cross-era play, this might not go down well, especially since there is a very vocal part of the community that wants era-specific play. If DICE did this with the new large mode it would likely cause more problems than it solves.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Maybe they plan to make it the ultimate sandbox with just one map. Heroes, weapons, vehicles and troopers skins all unlocked and available from all eras.

    That wouldn't upset anyone. I believe the community would embrace such a thing!

    😜

    Nobody in their right mind would embrace this new mode with ONE map. That’s comical.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • aussieviking
    465 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Alex64 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    Really?! You do realise EpV is seen as one of the greatest films of all time right?

    Agreed it is but it wasn't well received on release. today we have those that grew up with the OT with there Bias and nostalgia. and even so What about the other 2? Return isn't the greatest and weakest of the trilogy and A new hope is extremely iffy at times.

    Everywhere i see something about Star Wars i only see Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, C3PO, Chewy, Leia, Yoda and Boba, isn't nostalgia it's because is POPULAR.

    Depends were you are. All I see today is ST. OT while fun gets stale and as a PT fan I and many others enjoy what the PT gave us (Clones>Storm) . But you see it is nostalgia. It's just the way the human mind works.
    PT content and love for what it is is very much out there and popular.
  • BucksawBoushh
    4471 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Alex64 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    Really?! You do realise EpV is seen as one of the greatest films of all time right?

    Agreed it is but it wasn't well received on release. today we have those that grew up with the OT with there Bias and nostalgia. and even so What about the other 2? Return isn't the greatest and weakest of the trilogy and A new hope is extremely iffy at times.

    Everywhere i see something about Star Wars i only see Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, C3PO, Chewy, Leia, Yoda and Boba, isn't nostalgia it's because is POPULAR.

    Depends were you are. All I see today is ST. OT while fun gets stale and as a PT fan I and many others enjoy what the PT gave us (Clones>Storm) . But you see it is nostalgia. It's just the way the human mind works.
    PT content and love for what it is is very much out there and popular.

    Storm > Clone

    You state that as fact and I’ll be more than happy to do the same.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Supino
    137 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    We all know the devs were at BFV and some probably just out of BF2, so why freaking out about this? There is nothing that can be done about the fact that all their plans got hit really hard because of the bad launch. Was their fault? Absolutely. So what? It doesn’t matter, there is no crying, screaming and getting angry in the world that can change that. It’s so obviously that they made Geonosis thinking about the new mode and will progress to new maps and eras after that, that some of you guys look really bad talking. It should have more maps? Yes. It should have more eras? Yes. It will have? We don’t know, and if it doesn’t we can’t do anything about it. You already did, remember? You screamed and shouted at the beginning of the launch about a dumb progression system that meant absolutely nothing after 2 dumb months of gameplay, maybe even less. Now DEAL with it. I’m expecting you EATING this like you always did since launch and DICE making more maps and following their schedule when they can. I actually think people should be vocal about basic stuff like bugs, improving troopers, heroes and stuff like that. But hey, if you think you can make them work faster to release your map even if they already have a date for it, which I’m sure they already have one, go for it. Waste your precious little time with stuff that doesn’t matter like you always did since launch, while we will keep having bad experiences with the game inconsistency and quality.
  • Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship? A lot of people here are mad not just because we might just be getting one map but also that that one map is from PT era, yet there is loads of material (primarily from the CW series) that shows the interiors of both the Republic and Separatists ships which makes the job of developing maps for these very easy for DICE. We have lots examples of Star Destroyer interiors for the Empire, but what what about the Rebel's MC80 star cruisers? When did we ever see an extensive amount of their interiors on film or in other media?
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Saber91 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20181214-111133_Chrome.jpg?width=354&height=630

    Only mentions clone wars capital ships ^

    before anynone says it, I know it's not 100% confirmed, I'm only making this thread because its utterly absurd that this will even be a possibility, so I felt like I needed to let the developers know how I feel.

    We've been getting NON STOP Clone wars content with ZERO love for the OT and the ST to then have the only thing I was actually interested in on the roadmap is clone wars only? this is a joke.

    Not only it means we'll get a very small selection of maps (which is ridiculous by itself), but it means fans of Star Wars as a whole or Fans of the OT etc will get left out.

    THIS IS WRONG, I don't care that you @F8RGE and the team are clone wars fanatics who can't see any other era other than your beloved CW, but you're developing A STAR WARS GAME, you can't make it your own clone wars fantasy, you have to respect all fans equally, no favorites.

    This new game mode should've had AT LEAST 1 map for each era

    As an OT fan who also enjoys the PT and the ST, I feel mistreated and ignored if this ends up being true.

    clone wars is best. we need more of it

    however i wouldnt be opposed to more OT content, theres just not many planets that are touched on in the movies so theres not alot of content for them to add. unless they start taking from star wars rebels the same way they take from the clone wars animates eries.

    but ST content is a big no no. why would you want that horrible disease of a trilogy ruining our star wars experience? let it die. kill it if you have to.

    That "horrible disease of a trilogy" has the highest box office of any two star wars movies and has the highest RT average of any star wars trilogy. The first two movies of the PT are terrible, this is acknowledged by most critics and ROTS still doesn't come close to the ST.

    bakfqdp5suve.jpg

    You Do know that the PT has a higher Average than the OT? and that critics loved ep 1 and 2 and definitely 3. get your Fanboyism and Ignorance out of this thread. Rebel Scum.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20060221211540/https://rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=197859

    My first line isn't debatable, it is fact. So no, it isn't wrong. No, the PT has a 66% average, which is lower than the OT's lowest film. Critics loved Ep 1 and 2? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! An outrageous statement. It sounds like you are the fanboy here. And anyway, this discussion isn't related to the thread title, so if you want to continue this you can create a new thread.

    Someone didn't click the link. Pathetic fanboyism. But I do not want to de rail the thread but just a heads up you're wrong. Also who "lololololo's" these days? children with nothing to do.

    I did click the link. What's ridiculous here is that you are comparing 1977 reviews to 2018 reviews. And oh yeah, even if you count the original reviews, 62% and 65% means that critics do not love it.

    A 60% is average or above average for most. 60 is great. especially when the trilogy is Average Tomatometer: 70%

    Compare that to the OT average for it's time Average Tomatometer: 54%

    And why cant we use reviews from the time? if you now consider them null and void then reviews for the PT and ST should be null and void and a re rating should be determined?

    Dude, I like the PT as much as anybody, but come on now. This isn't even a conversation.

    Why isnt it? Take your nostalgia away and you will be surprised by it. Re watched ROTJ last night and well it's cheesy, full of weird acting and dialogue and pacing and ewoks was over the place. Still a great film but not perfect.

    The PT isn't a Hollywood made film series just like the OT. They a specifically made to be cheesy with contextual acting beats. Sure at first glance they aint perfect but they work well. And to smeg with those that cant see that.

    Really?! You do realise EpV is seen as one of the greatest films of all time right?

    Agreed it is but it wasn't well received on release. today we have those that grew up with the OT with there Bias and nostalgia. and even so What about the other 2? Return isn't the greatest and weakest of the trilogy and A new hope is extremely iffy at times.

    Everywhere i see something about Star Wars i only see Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, C3PO, Chewy, Leia, Yoda and Boba, isn't nostalgia it's because is POPULAR.

    Depends were you are. All I see today is ST. OT while fun gets stale and as a PT fan I and many others enjoy what the PT gave us (Clones>Storm) . But you see it is nostalgia. It's just the way the human mind works.
    PT content and love for what it is is very much out there and popular.

    Storm > Clone

    You state that as fact and I’ll be more than happy to do the same.

    Facebook-4adc0f.png
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...
  • Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    Which stands to reason if the mode actually comes out on one map and one era, they're playing favorites and disregarding the OT fans.
  • Supino wrote: »
    We all know the devs were at BFV and some probably just out of BF2, so why freaking out about this? There is nothing that can be done about the fact that all their plans got hit really hard because of the bad launch. Was their fault? Absolutely. So what? It doesn’t matter, there is no crying, screaming and getting angry in the world that can change that. It’s so obviously that they made Geonosis thinking about the new mode and will progress to new maps and eras after that, that some of you guys look really bad talking. It should have more maps? Yes. It should have more eras? Yes. It will have? We don’t know, and if it doesn’t we can’t do anything about it. You already did, remember? You screamed and shouted at the beginning of the launch about a dumb progression system that meant absolutely nothing after 2 dumb months of gameplay, maybe even less. Now DEAL with it. I’m expecting you EATING this like you always did since launch and DICE making more maps and following their schedule when they can. I actually think people should be vocal about basic stuff like bugs, improving troopers, heroes and stuff like that. But hey, if you think you can make them work faster to release your map even if they already have a date for it, which I’m sure they already have one, go for it. Waste your precious little time with stuff that doesn’t matter like you always did since launch, while we will keep having bad experiences with the game inconsistency and quality.

    Disagree that the original progression system wasn't much of a problem, but the rest of that word salad was spot on. People seem to think that after all the problems DICE had with delays caused by making massive post-launch changes and having their development team gutted because of BFV that somehow it would be easy for them to create several massive new maps for thie new large mode by February when even now they probably still aren't back to a full strength development team.
    If this was an OT map people would probably still dislike there being only one, but I'm willing to bet the level of anger woud be a lot less because at least it wouldn't be a PT map.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    Which stands to reason if the mode actually comes out on one map and one era, they're playing favorites and disregarding the OT fans.
    awn45i0tkyzi.gif
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Supino wrote: »
    We all know the devs were at BFV and some probably just out of BF2, so why freaking out about this? There is nothing that can be done about the fact that all their plans got hit really hard because of the bad launch. Was their fault? Absolutely. So what? It doesn’t matter, there is no crying, screaming and getting angry in the world that can change that. It’s so obviously that they made Geonosis thinking about the new mode and will progress to new maps and eras after that, that some of you guys look really bad talking. It should have more maps? Yes. It should have more eras? Yes. It will have? We don’t know, and if it doesn’t we can’t do anything about it. You already did, remember? You screamed and shouted at the beginning of the launch about a dumb progression system that meant absolutely nothing after 2 dumb months of gameplay, maybe even less. Now DEAL with it. I’m expecting you EATING this like you always did since launch and DICE making more maps and following their schedule when they can. I actually think people should be vocal about basic stuff like bugs, improving troopers, heroes and stuff like that. But hey, if you think you can make them work faster to release your map even if they already have a date for it, which I’m sure they already have one, go for it. Waste your precious little time with stuff that doesn’t matter like you always did since launch, while we will keep having bad experiences with the game inconsistency and quality.

    Disagree that the original progression system wasn't much of a problem, but the rest of that word salad was spot on. People seem to think that after all the problems DICE had with delays caused by making massive post-launch changes and having their development team gutted because of BFV that somehow it would be easy for them to create several massive new maps for thie new large mode by February when even now they probably still aren't back to a full strength development team.
    If this was an OT map people would probably still dislike there being only one, but I'm willing to bet the level of anger woud be a lot less because at least it wouldn't be a PT map.

    I'd be equally mad, 1 map for a new mode that has been requested since 2015 is absurd no matter what.
  • Alex64
    5796 posts Member
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    You believe everything, that's why you fail, impossible to see the future is.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    You believe everything, that's why you fail, impossible to see the future is.

    What are you rambling about now?
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which had to be entirely made up from scratch because it wasn't previously known what these interiors looked like. Also, in those missions, it's not only the same map but it's entirely linear and not fit for mutiplayer. Could they adapt the assets for a larger more multiplayer-friendly map? Probably. But the point still stands that, in terms of extensive existing material being available to create canon-accurate maps, there is a lot more within both the PT (RotS specifically) and the CW series for their respective capital ships.
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    Which stands to reason if the mode actually comes out on one map and one era, they're playing favorites and disregarding the OT fans.

    No, they're doing what they're capable of doing with the limited resources and development staff they have whilst also creating a map that fits within the theme of this "season", or whatever they're calling it now. If they could make more than one map I'm sure they would, and for we all know they might have, but knowing what troubles this studio has gone through this past year it's utterly naive to think they've been able to make more than one.
    People really need to stop looking at this as such a black and white issue and start engaging their brains a little more.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Alex64
    5796 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    You believe everything, that's why you fail, impossible to see the future is.

    What are you rambling about now?
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    You believe everything, that's why you fail, impossible to see the future is.

    What are you rambling about now?

    The problem is that you think your opinion is a fact.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    You believe everything, that's why you fail, impossible to see the future is.

    What are you rambling about now?
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    You believe everything, that's why you fail, impossible to see the future is.

    What are you rambling about now?

    The problem is that you think your opinion is a fact.
    I said its possible they're making more than one map, bulbous bouffant.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Supino wrote: »
    We all know the devs were at BFV and some probably just out of BF2, so why freaking out about this? There is nothing that can be done about the fact that all their plans got hit really hard because of the bad launch. Was their fault? Absolutely. So what? It doesn’t matter, there is no crying, screaming and getting angry in the world that can change that. It’s so obviously that they made Geonosis thinking about the new mode and will progress to new maps and eras after that, that some of you guys look really bad talking. It should have more maps? Yes. It should have more eras? Yes. It will have? We don’t know, and if it doesn’t we can’t do anything about it. You already did, remember? You screamed and shouted at the beginning of the launch about a dumb progression system that meant absolutely nothing after 2 dumb months of gameplay, maybe even less. Now DEAL with it. I’m expecting you EATING this like you always did since launch and DICE making more maps and following their schedule when they can. I actually think people should be vocal about basic stuff like bugs, improving troopers, heroes and stuff like that. But hey, if you think you can make them work faster to release your map even if they already have a date for it, which I’m sure they already have one, go for it. Waste your precious little time with stuff that doesn’t matter like you always did since launch, while we will keep having bad experiences with the game inconsistency and quality.

    Disagree that the original progression system wasn't much of a problem, but the rest of that word salad was spot on. People seem to think that after all the problems DICE had with delays caused by making massive post-launch changes and having their development team gutted because of BFV that somehow it would be easy for them to create several massive new maps for thie new large mode by February when even now they probably still aren't back to a full strength development team.
    If this was an OT map people would probably still dislike there being only one, but I'm willing to bet the level of anger woud be a lot less because at least it wouldn't be a PT map.

    I'd be equally mad, 1 map for a new mode that has been requested since 2015 is absurd no matter what.

    Agreed. It’s just like how I don’t think they should remove content on weekends as events no matter the era.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5193 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which had to be entirely made up from scratch because it wasn't previously known what these interiors looked like. Also, in those missions, it's not only the same map but it's entirely linear and not fit for mutiplayer. Could they adapt the assets for a larger more multiplayer-friendly map? Probably. But the point still stands that, in terms of extensive existing material being available to create canon-accurate maps, there is a lot more within both the PT (RotS specifically) and the CW series for their respective capital ships.
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    Which stands to reason if the mode actually comes out on one map and one era, they're playing favorites and disregarding the OT fans.

    No, they're doing what they're capable of doing with the limited resources and development staff they have whilst also creating a map that fits within the theme of this "season", or whatever they're calling it now. If they could make more than one map I'm sure they would, and for we all know they might have, but knowing what troubles this studio has gone through this past year it's utterly naive to think they've been able to make more than one.
    People really need to stop looking at this as such a black and white issue and start engaging their brains a little more.


    This is the problem. I dont personally care if the excuse is they have limited resources. So put more resources into the game.

    If I go to a restaurant and every time I go they are short staffed and it takes forever to get my order then guess what, I find a new restaurant. I don’t get mad at the employees but I won’t stick around time after time accepting the bad service because they are limited in resources. It’s the same concept here. Who knows, we may get more than one map but I wouldn’t put money on it
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    You believe everything, that's why you fail, impossible to see the future is.

    What are you rambling about now?
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Genuinely interested in an answer to this question, but when have we ever seen the inside of a Rebel capital ship?
    Literally in the campaign of this game... TWICE, in the first mission and in the fondor one

    They literally have the assets ready ...

    Which stands to reason they have more than one map in development.

    You believe everything, that's why you fail, impossible to see the future is.

    What are you rambling about now?

    The problem is that you think your opinion is a fact.

    No he didn't. It's called a hypothesis. It's something us logical people do where we take a probability and combine it with it known facts to come to a reasonable conclusion. In this case, @CarapaceonMenace makes the hypothesis that more than one map is likely in development based on the probability that more will be added to this mode because of the fact that creating new content is typically how post-release development works as well as the fact that they have the assets to do so.
    They may release a lone PT map in February, but one can reasonably assume based on logical reasoning that another map will follow and that they may be in the early to mid stages of developing that right now, but it will not be ready by February and the PT map will, hence why it is first to be released.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!