criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Anyone else reached lvl 50 though never got anything?

Happened to me, shows that I'm at lvl 50 though I never got the han skin

Replies

• Han's skin is unlocked by concluding all three levels of all arcade scenarios.
  • Not getting the Lvl 50 trophy was a glitch for a while, said they fixed it.

I never got my First Order Victory crate from TLJ season despite me picking their side.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • The above two are right, Han is unlocked by mastering Arcade, and the level 50 glitch is fixed (though I think you have to play a round or two afterwards).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • It says it comes with the force is with you achievement, unless we’re talking about different ones.
  • It doesn't seem to be fixed, people have complained recently: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Reach-lvl-50-and-no-trohpy/td-p/6646419

@Empire_TW
    You mean that crate which contained Phasma's The More The Better Star Card? The Card which enhanced her Droid's rotation speed? But which actually doesn't do **** since December 2017? Are you complaining about a Star Card which has been broken since its release? And that isn't fixed for more then a year?

Lol, I'm joking, the card works
    Lol, no, it actually doesn't work, I was joking again

Now jokes aside, the credits were worth it, and by that time the crafting parts saved from a free epic card were very important. Too bad you didn't get it. @RogueOneKenobi chose the FO, but was considered to have chosen the resistance if I remember correctly.

BUGs everywhere...
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • It doesn't seem to be fixed, people have complained recently: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Reach-lvl-50-and-no-trohpy/td-p/6646419

@Empire_TW
    You mean that crate which contained Phasma's The More The Better Star Card? The Card which enhanced her Droid's rotation speed? But which actually doesn't do **** since December 2017? Are you complaining about a Star Card which has been broken since its release? And that isn't fixed for more then a year?

Now jokes aside, the credits were worth it, and by that time the crafting parts saved from a free epic card were very important. Too bad you didn't get it. @RogueOneKenobi chose the FO, but was considered to have chosen the resistance if I remember correctly.

BUGs everywhere...

Got the basic one though, not First Order Victory crate for me.
    dcs5wjbgo5ve.jpg

Doesn't really matter, not like I use Phasma anyway.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • jonci
    1281 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    It doesn't seem to be fixed, people have complained recently: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Reach-lvl-50-and-no-trohpy/td-p/6646419

@Empire_TW

BUGs everywhere...

dcs5wjbgo5ve.jpg

triple xp weekend you could have finished that in 3 matches to get all maxed out.
  • You mean that crate which contained Phasma's The More The Better Star Card?
    The card that I already had, back when it was hard to get purples, and no one understood why I complained.
  • jonci wrote: »
    It doesn't seem to be fixed, people have complained recently: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Reach-lvl-50-and-no-trohpy/td-p/6646419

@Empire_TW

BUGs everywhere...

dcs5wjbgo5ve.jpg

triple xp weekend you could have finished that in 3 matches to get all maxed out.

Nah it's fine, I'd rather keep that one upgraded just to remind me that I never got the crate. I don't have any desire to level up or play most of the villains anyway.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    jonci wrote: »

@Empire_TW

BUGs everywhere...

dcs5wjbgo5ve.jpg

Nah it's fine, I'd rather keep that one upgraded just to remind me that I never got the crate. I don't have any desire to level up or play most of the villains anyway.

when all you have to do is pick iden to have fun?
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    jonci wrote: »

@Empire_TW

BUGs everywhere...

dcs5wjbgo5ve.jpg

when all you have to do is pick iden to have fun?

Besides playing with my friends, she is the only thing that I enjoy about this game.
    hojevrxvarht.png