criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Galactic Assault Planet Rotation Changes

2Next

Replies

• What the actual ***** is wrong with you devs??? We do NOT want to have limited maps, we are already ***** content starved as it is. Change it to full map rotation!!!
  • One year in and somehow you've managed to figure out a way to remove content.

50+ immediate negative replies. You must have foreseen this unanimously disappointed reaction?

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK:

1) Instead of removing content from the game, perhaps port over and add the rest of the 2015 maps -- especially for HvV? It would be brand new to a lot of the player base and a breathe of nostalgic air for the rest of us who played them before.

2) "Shuffle" or "Randomize" the entire GA / HvV playlist (it has ALWAYS drove me nuts it has to go 1-10 -- early maps are constantly played more) and have a voting option at the end of each round for the next map.
  • I think we all can agree the need of a server browser and map selection, but if the problem is Geonosis why not put 3 or even 4 times in the full map rotation? This way people will get Geonosis much more without limiting anything, it doesnt need to be only one time. I dont think i can survive the last rotation of: Geonosis > Crait > Starkiller Base > Takodana > Jakku.
  • Supino wrote: »
    I think we all can agree the need of a server browser and map selection, but if the problem is Geonosis why not put 3 or even 4 times in the full map rotation? This way people will get Geonosis much more without limiting anything, it doesnt need to be only one time. I dont think i can survive the last rotation of: Geonosis > Crait > Starkiller Base > Takodana > Jakku.

This.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • I dont think this is the solution about the rotation maps... Most of the community have already give the real solution, so please, set permanently a chosen map selector on the game menu, an eras rotation map to make us able to choose only one era to play, and most important, a voting map sistem at the and of the game... Those are the real solution, trust me, all of the player would be real happy about it
  • jackopo_ wrote: »
    I dont think this is the solution about the rotation maps... Most of the community have already give the real solution, so please, set permanently a chosen map selector on the game menu, an eras rotation map to make us able to choose only one era to play, and most important, a voting map sistem at the and of the game... Those are the real solution, trust me, all of the player would be real happy about it

And this.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    make a map/server selector.

WHAT is so hard about that?

but nobody ever tried to do so in any game, no... wait...?!?
  • but its WAR!!! you cannot choose where to be sent when is war you have to follow orders. dice only wants to keep the level of reality.
  • If you made a plan to aggravate as many consumers as possible, you still couldn't do a better job than DICE has done on accident.

f5pkccsvppcp.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • As much as I like this game this is not the answer. There’s a very simple solution which would still make all maps playable no matter how unpopular that map is:

Three separate map rotations, Prequels, Original Trilogy and Sequels. All of which you can choose between and swap freely.

Simple huh
  • Supino wrote: »
    I think we all can agree the need of a server browser and map selection, but if the problem is Geonosis why not put 3 or even 4 times in the full map rotation? This way people will get Geonosis much more without limiting anything, it doesnt need to be only one time. I dont think i can survive the last rotation of: Geonosis > Crait > Starkiller Base > Takodana > Jakku.

good idea!