criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Most Powerful

mattbohrer
86 posts Member
edited December 2018
Dear Jedi Padawins, Sith Lords, and Tauntaun Scavengers,

Who do you think is the most powerful with the force? Obi Wan Kinobi, Luke Skywalker, or Rey? (Or other characters if you like.).

eb80wgvc4wtf.png
09cj24qlhplt.png
3sj7dwoonybt.png

3s101fam3xy8.jpg

P.S. Have a great holidays! I'm also excited for more characters and updates coming next month!

Replies

• Well considering Obiwan has achieved force ghost status... him.
  • Of these 3 REY, both in game and universe.

Darth Jar Jar overall
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Rey > Luke > Obi wan.
  • Of these 3 REY, both in game and universe.

Darth Jar Jar overall

Do you have proof that Jar Jar is on the Dark Side? I thought he was a good guy?
  • Strongest oh boy. Well here comes a major list. This includes none canon

1) Tulak Hoard / Ajounto pall (Tulak is saber combat while ajounto is force powers)
    2) Darth Viciate / Plaguelis: only known to transcend death and posses / make new life
    3) Darth Bane / Lord Vandar
    4) Darth Traya / Revan Light side

Honorable mentions in tier (Naga saddow, exher Khun)

5) Anakin skywalker / star killer (dark clone)
    6) Obi- won / Scourge
    7) Luke skywalker / Galen

Honorable mentions for tier (Yoda, Mace, Darth Malik):

8) Vader / Luke / palp
    9) Ashaga Ventriss / Rey
    10) Kylo, outlander

Honorable mentions for weak tier: All other characters who are so weak I forget their names

• Luke>Rey>Obi though Rey could take the top spot at some point in the future but we will see.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Obi wan. Or Yoda if anything goes. Luke and Rey have serious lack of training
  • hsf_
    1700 posts Member
    I think people seriously underrate Mace Windu. He basically had Palpatine beaten only for Anakin to screw him over, and people seem to rate Palpatine very high on their lists.
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    I think people seriously underrate Mace Windu. He basically had Palpatine beaten only for Anakin to screw him over, and people seem to rate Palpatine very high on their lists.

it was staged palps was holding back in order to manipulate anakin.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    unit900000 wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »

5FMW8NK.gif
  • Palp is very weak. Sure he is ok. But any sith inquisitor can literally destroy palp. Palp does not even know

Shock storm, super charger, detonate, plague, infection, fear, or any other moves a basic acolyte knows on koriban.

Mostly because of what I call force degradation. And that’s the death of force knowledge with each generation. Ancient sith / Jedi were all about 1M times stronger then the strongest sith / Jedi from the films.

So palp being strong is actually false. I try to correct that mistake when ever I hear it
  • Ppong_Man12
    2059 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    On saber combat anyway. Per the guy that created the 7 forums of combat, anything other is fanfiction canon or not imo. Start at the 13 minute mark.

As to feats in the films, Obi Wan has some monster victories, QG discovered force ghost, something Yoda never even did, so hmmm.
  • In the game, Rey. She's a buzzsaw. In actual Star Wars movies, Obi-Wan.
  • bfloo
    14544 posts Member
    Anakin > Luke/ Leia > Palps/ Yoda > Vader (after Mustafar) ---->Obi

Obi wasn't that strong, he just put in a lot more effort than others did to attain the level he did.

I have Anakin and Vader separate because the injuries from the Mustafar duel took a lot out of him. Anakin was 2x Luke, then lost ~ 75% of his potential.

Leia had the potential, just not the time to learn how to use it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Well considering Obiwan has achieved force ghost status... him.

Yoda's physical force ghost that can hit with his stick and summon lightning > puny Obi wan force ghost that can only talk and smile.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • unit900000 wrote: »

i'm pretty sure that until anakin walked through that door he was trying but afterward he pretended to be "innocent"
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • bfloo
    14544 posts Member

i'm pretty sure that until anakin walked through that door he was trying but afterward he pretended to be "innocent"

Mace had Palps beat. Anakin showing up gave him time to recover.

h846398gb27k.png

• MyLittleGreenFriend
    3450 posts Member
    edited December 2018

As far as the game goes, Rey > Obi Wan > Luke. In SW Luke > Obi Wan > Rey. So the opposite order, which is a little weird.
  • The most powerful in legends would be GM Luke, followed by Palpatine. In canon, Yoda and Palpatine are the two strongest, but they could be overtaken by Luke and Snoke in EP 9.
  • DarthLuke wrote: »
    Palp is very weak. Sure he is ok. But any sith inquisitor can literally destroy palp. Palp does not even know

Shock storm, super charger, detonate, plague, infection, fear, or any other moves a basic acolyte knows on koriban.

Mostly because of what I call force degradation. And that’s the death of force knowledge with each generation. Ancient sith / Jedi were all about 1M times stronger then the strongest sith / Jedi from the films.

So palp being strong is actually false. I try to correct that mistake when ever I hear it

Palp is weak?

"Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history."

--Taken from The New Essential Chronology

Right there. Sidious is the most powerful sith ever.
  • DarthLuke wrote: »
    Palp is very weak. Sure he is ok. But any sith inquisitor can literally destroy palp. Palp does not even know

Palp is weak?

"Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history."

what has been done...cannot be undone
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • mattbohrer
    86 posts Member
    edited January 21
    DarthLuke wrote: »

Palp is weak?

what has been done...cannot be undone

Good point on Palpatine; time for me to put my troll face on:

irjsi6b1gnkm.gif
  • DarthJ
    6173 posts Member
    Palpatine is the strongest, followed by Luke for me.

Rey will undoubtedly take the mantle considering she can move an entire mountain of avalanche debris without proper training, and thats what the new trilogy is gearing towards
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • bfloo wrote: »

So the big question is, If Mace can wreck Palpatine, ( kill the sith), why do/did we need Anakin, aka the chosen one.
  • bfloo
    14544 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

So the big question is, If Mace can wreck Palpatine, ( kill the sith), why do/did we need Anakin, aka the chosen one.

Anakin did balance the Force, 2 Jedi, 2 Sith

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthJ
    6173 posts Member

By all accounts, Anakin would have grown stronger and stronger naturally, so he would have bested all eventually.

Plus, he did fulfill his prophecy, he brought balance to the force.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • mattbohrer
    86 posts Member
    edited January 29

I wondered if he also killed Jar Jar and Watto.
    2 Jedi 2 Sith 2 Weirdoes

Accept all those other escaped jedi , resurrected sith, Dark side cult members and non aligned force running around.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Snoke toyed with Rey and Kylo like rag dolls. Force bridge their minds!?!?
  • bfloo
    14544 posts Member

Accept all those other escaped jedi , resurrected sith, Dark side cult members and non aligned force running around.

The dark side cults and lingering jedi evened each other out ;)

h846398gb27k.png

• Ppong_Man12
    2059 posts Member
    edited January 31
    I go by what Gillard and GL says, not some new comic writer or long term fan. Gilliard narrates much of the prequels with George and other cast members, as far as I’m concerned he is the gospel in LS combat forms up until Disney took over.
    The rest is fan based or whatever the next new writer wants for his imitation form what I’ve read. Gillard says Anakin, Yoda, and Palpatine are 9s and the rest including Mace and OW are under that so that’s what I go with.

https://www.quora.com/What-lightsaber-forms-Form-I-Form-V-etc-are-seen-in-Star-Wars-Episode-VII-The-Force-Awakens

A good read on forms of combat.

Would be interesting OP to hear how powerful Rey and Kylo are in comparison to Luke and past Jedi like Mace, Yoda, or Anakin. I almost have to say Rey or Kylo is more powerful that Luke in Disney’s universe, no so in the GL era.
  • bfloo
    14544 posts Member
    I go by what Gillard and GL says, not some new comic writer or long term fan. Gilliard narrates much of the prequels with George and other cast members, as far as I’m concerned he is the gospel in LS combat forms up until Disney took over.
    The rest is fan based or whatever the next new writer wants for his imitation form what I’ve read. Gillard says Anakin, Yoda, and Palpatine are 9s and the rest including Mace and OW are under that so that’s what I go with.

https://www.quora.com/What-lightsaber-forms-Form-I-Form-V-etc-are-seen-in-Star-Wars-Episode-VII-The-Force-Awakens

Would be interesting to hear how powerful Rey and Kylo are in comparison.

Then how did Mace end up battle master?

h846398gb27k.png

• Ppong_Man12
    2059 posts Member
    edited January 31

The same way OW overcame the high ground against Maul, his superior, hmm, And yet Anakin, another superior, couldn’t do the same thing to a lesser opponent(OW). Or the same way Anakin destroyed Dooku with almost no effort. I guess for the story to happen/continue is all I can think of imo.

I wonder sometimes if GL thougt things through, listening to the prequel dialogue sometimes makes me wonder.

All I know is Mace ended up at the bottom of a street dead unless changes are made with Disney, and with one less arm. So much for shatterpoint and being all powerful. I agree, there’s quite a few potholes.
  • bfloo
    14544 posts Member

The same way OW overcame the high ground against Maul, his superior, hmm, And yet Anakin, another superior, couldn’t do the same thing to a lesser opponent(OW). Or the same way Anakin destroyed Dooku with almost no effort. I guess for the story to happen/continue is all I can think of imo.

I wonder sometimes if GL thougt things through, listening to the prequel dialogue sometimes makes me wonder.

All I know is Mace ended up at the bottom of a street dead unless changes are made with Disney, and with one less arm. So much for shatterpoint and being all powerful. I agree, there’s quite a few potholes.

Shatterpoint wasn't the issue, he saw one on Palps and one on Anakin, and chose to focus on Palps.

There were lots of plot holes in every trilogy.

h846398gb27k.png

• Ppong_Man12
    2059 posts Member
    edited February 1

Shatterpoint wasn't the issue, he saw one on Palps and one on Anakin, and chose to focus on Palps.

I know right, it’s absolutely crazy on some of them lol.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on

I know right, it’s absolutely crazy on some of them lol.

Good, let the insanity flow through you.

re86b16qf2oi.gif
  • If you're asking me, then I would say Sheev Palpatine (aka Darth Sidious) is the most powerful. The Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker would have eventually surpassed him (as either Anakin Skywalker or Darth Vader) if he wasn't sliced and diced on Mustafar.

That's what I've decided to believe and am happy with that.
    Hail the Emperor!
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • I’d say either valkorion or maybe the ones