criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Finally heroes unleashed is end, i can return to play.

13Next

Replies

• rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    While this event might not be for everyone, it's a popular event with a lot of players.

You might not find a lot of positive player comments here on the forums though. They're most likely playing during the event :-)

Don't you just love how they wave off any comments on their decisions that aren't "positive". Really is telling to how, probably, the entire dev team acts ignorant to feedback on their lazy decisions and condensending attitudes. All they did was cheapen everything and throw out balance by allowing all heros at once...and they want a pat on the back and recognition for "working hard". A whole year of trickling out pre-release small content and excuses that they're trying to "redo" the game they sold us confidently last December. Haha...AND they're getting paid hansomly.

Yeah....make your snarky comments about those unhappy with your amateur "events"....keep laughing your way to the bank. And please...super please....Dice....don't ever touch another Star Wars property. You don't deserve it. Two games in a row where you act like you'll do it right "next time". Just keep being rich hacks.

I’ve just moved on to the whatever stage. Game is hero centric and I need to accept that it’s not the Battlefront I’ve known or expected. They’ll finish riding the game into the ground from the reaction to the first weekend of HU. When you’ve had 9 months of bad reactions to the game when you get a smidgen of praise whether it’s good long term or not you run with it. I’m weaning myself from here slowly also which is a little sad since I was one of those that loved the game at launch progression system or not.

I mean they can’t even make separate playlists so either the game doesn’t have the playerbase to support it or the developers are too incompetent/short staffed to implement it.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • When people play a game literally for one mode and can't play it due to any change, one begins to think it's more user error than anything else..........

This doesn't make any sense at all. What error are you referring to? When you play a mode for 13 months and then it suddenly feels like something completely different, then you have a right to be upset. Then again, I'm convinced that we wouldn't even be having this discussion if HvV wasn't such a disaster that is boring to play. They need to remove the target system.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • Alex64
    7401 posts Member
    This is about to make casuals play as heroes on GA then the game would be selling more copies on Xmas, i would rather to hear this answer instead to hear that this mode is popular, because is not.
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    While this event might not be for everyone, it's a popular event with a lot of players.

You might not find a lot of positive player comments here on the forums though. They're most likely playing during the event :-)

Don't you just love how they wave off any comments on their decisions that aren't "positive". Really is telling to how, probably, the entire dev team acts ignorant to feedback on their lazy decisions and condensending attitudes. All they did was cheapen everything and throw out balance by allowing all heros at once...and they want a pat on the back and recognition for "working hard". A whole year of trickling out pre-release small content and excuses that they're trying to "redo" the game they sold us confidently last December. Haha...AND they're getting paid hansomly.

Yeah....make your snarky comments about those unhappy with your amateur "events"....keep laughing your way to the bank. And please...super please....Dice....don't ever touch another Star Wars property. You don't deserve it. Two games in a row where you act like you'll do it right "next time". Just keep being rich hacks.

I’ve just moved on to the whatever stage. Game is hero centric and I need to accept that it’s not the Battlefront I’ve known or expected. They’ll finish riding the game into the ground from the reaction to the first weekend of HU. When you’ve had 9 months of bad reactions to the game when you get a smidgen of praise whether it’s good long term or not you run with it. I’m weaning myself from here slowly also which is a little sad since I was one of those that loved the game at launch progression system or not.

I mean they can’t even make separate playlists so either the game doesn’t have the playerbase to support it or the developers are too incompetent/short staffed to implement it.

It is an easy path to go from naysayer to doomsayer. You are a great example.

The same old song and dance since December 2017 when I started playing and before the game was released (reading the news articles online).

Well it is all sunshine here on PS4 US. I never have problems finding a match at anytime of the day.

Let me know next time when the four horsemen are outside your window. Thanks.
  • I do not enjoy Heroes Unleashed.

I wish they wouldn't run it so often, or at least, when they did run it, make it a separate game mode to allow me to still play Galactic Assault.

I just find other games to play and then come back when it's over.
  • If you are a new player I understand. But if you are here since day one, you would be bored without HU, and it has been what 2-3 weekends in a year?
  • +999999 I hate heroes unleashed so hard

I hate this situation:

Enemy team -> campers, runners (rolling and shooting). When they defend an objective it's impossible to capture...

Your team -> what is an objective?

Often the teams are really unbalanced
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

A lot of people like Heroes Unleased therefore it stays

A lot of people DISLIKE EoR MM, therefore, that should NOT stay.

Apparently so DICE now has an unrelenting obsession for this feature, as to why they haven't removed it yet, as with the WW at least from awhile back and into launch.

this game needs desperately a conquest mode or any kind of non-linear game mode. We have almost only linear game modes... (playing this game becomes quickly repetitive)
  • Btech3_14 wrote: »
    Clone201 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

A lot of people like Heroes Unleased therefore it stays

A lot of people DISLIKE EoR MM, therefore, that should NOT stay.

Apparently so DICE now has an unrelenting obsession for this feature, as to why they haven't removed it yet, as with the WW at least from awhile back and into launch.

this game needs desperately a conquest mode or any kind of non-linear game mode. We have almost only linear game modes... (playing this game becomes quickly repetitive)

They had these modes in BF1 and they choose not to bring them over. Another decision that makes no sense. Instead of taking the things they did well and implement them into BF2, its like they just decided to negate all there good work and start from 0, and do less ( game type wise ) which is baffling.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • Make it it's own separate mode, let everyone else play in their dead lobbies if they so choose. There, everybody wins.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Finally this heroes spam that broke Galactic Assault completely is end. I can return to play again
  • IronSoldier
    3591 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    There was no need to bump this.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!