criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Today the best HvV/HS player in the world died for the first time. Iden needs a nerf :/. :c NERFIDEN

Yo, today I died for the first time in Hero Showdown, It had never happened until today. The match started like this.
It was 2nd round, the enemy team pick Iden and Phasma, I picked Luke and my team picked Obi wan. My team killed Phasma but he died when he killed her.
So It ended 1v1. The map was Takodana. I knew Iden player was good so I keep distance and my strategy was that she used her stun droids when I was walking at her and then roll to a rock so she can't shoot me and she doesn't have her droid stun. After that I would spam my force powers (I was luke). So I did it, it was good but she still managed to take me 25% of health, I couldn't do my strategy (insta dead vs Iden) so the whole match was basically me trying to do my strategy, literally If you get close to her it's insta death. So the 5 minutes happened, my team and her team quitted.

I knew she would pick iden god again, so I went with Yoda. It was 1vs1 again. I was scared I knew that dark side it's extremely OP compared to the light side in 1vs1. I didn't wanted to break my 500+ hours of HS without dying.
And It happened, my strategy was simple, go close to her, let her stun me and then use presence to get out of the stun, didn't worked like that. While I was going close to her she used her secondary fire and took me around 300HP (I was covered, but her secondary fire doesn't care if you are cover) then she electrocuted, managed to take left me with 150 of health I use presence, I use dash, then she spam her secondary fire while I was using dash on her and I died.

She isn't really OP but her really shot cooldowns are.
Nerf that will make her balance:

-Longer cooldowns
-Reduce area of her secondary fire (It isn't fair you can't cover from it)

She destroy Blasters and Saber heroes, It would be cool if the light side has an Aereal hero (Like Boba) so he could destroy her.

Replies

• What the.... you need to get better at the game bro. Her star cards are bugged yes but han & lando destroy her especially han. You can dodge her stun & out damage her with han. Heck jedi destroy her. Bait her stun & it's over
  • Raylol
    881 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    What the.... you need to get better at the game bro. Her star cards are bugged yes but han & lando destroy her especially han. You can dodge her stun & out damage her with han. Heck jedi destroy her. Bait her stun & it's over

Nah, Pretty sure I'm the best hero player in the planet. Lmao what can Lando do vs Iden? lol
  • Raylol wrote: »
    What the.... you need to get better at the game bro. Her star cards are bugged yes but han & lando destroy her especially han. You can dodge her stun & out damage her with han. Heck jedi destroy her. Bait her stun & it's over

Nah, Pretty sure I'm the best hero player in the planet. Lmao what can Lando do vs Iden? lol

Lmao rightttttttt & uhm stun her
  • Raylol
    881 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Raylol wrote: »

Lmao rightttttttt & uhm stun her

There's nothing you can do if you aren't Rey. lol.

Considering her abilities recharge in Speed of light, if you get close to her you die, jumping won't work. And remember it was 1vs1. This it's my first death in Hero showdown and I have more than 500 hours in that game mode alone.

You're prob a newbie or idk. I'd been this playing since launch and main on hero modes trying to improve daily. I've mastered every tactic, combo and movements of all heroes, every single strategy on every zone of the map.

Don't ever dare to imagine you at least know 5% of what I do.

And in case you didn't know, Even being stunned iden chan use her shield and won't take damage.
  • Guys it’s not about who’s better at what😉 and the only nerf I would suggest for Iden is lowering her stun duration by 0.10, then stop
  • Yoda can absorb secondary fire. Troll tread

*Not being able to block glitch every 1 of 3 matches appear*

Anyway, I've been on this forums for a while, inactive, but I know who are the top/good players and it seems everyone agree iden it's op.
    Anyway, I've been on this forums for a while, inactive, but I know who are the top/good players and it seems everyone agree iden it's op.

But no one above your god tier skills.

''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

Yoda can absorb secondary fire. Troll tread

So because of a bug which will be fixed you want to handicap them? If everyone agreed to jump off a cliff I suppose you would jump to...
  • Hello there.

06v7442e1d6z.gif
  • Yawn 😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
    Yo, today I died for the first time in Hero Showdown, It had never happened until today. The match started like this.
    It was 2nd round, the enemy team pick Iden and Phasma, I picked Luke and my team picked Obi wan. My team killed Phasma but he died when he killed her.
    So It ended 1v1. The map was Takodana. I knew Iden player was good so I keep distance and my strategy was that she used her stun droids when I was walking at her and then roll to a rock so she can't shoot me and she doesn't have her droid stun. After that I would spam my force powers (I was luke). So I did it, it was good but she still managed to take me 25% of health, I couldn't do my strategy (insta dead vs Iden) so the whole match was basically me trying to do my strategy, literally If you get close to her it's insta death. So the 5 minutes happened, my team and her team quitted.

I knew she would pick iden god again, so I went with Yoda. It was 1vs1 again. I was scared I knew that dark side it's extremely OP compared to the light side in 1vs1. I didn't wanted to break my 500+ hours of HS without dying.
    And It happened, my strategy was simple, go close to her, let her stun me and then use presence to get out of the stun, didn't worked like that. While I was going close to her she used her secondary fire and took me around 300HP (I was covered, but her secondary fire doesn't care if you are cover) then she electrocuted, managed to take left me with 150 of health I use presence, I use dash, then she spam her secondary fire while I was using dash on her and I died.

-Longer cooldowns

She destroy Blasters and Saber heroes, It would be cool if the light side has an Aereal hero (Like Boba) so he could destroy her.

This reminds of a Bible verse: “He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble.” (Luke 1:52 NIV)

Good luck on your next big HS killstreak in 2019! B)
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX

6.5 / 10. It's been a fair while since we've had some good baits around here.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    2147 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @Raylol ,
    Just because you think you are the best doesn’t necessarily mean you are.
    And everyone loves throwing the lofty down from their pedestals when they make bold statements like “I’m the best hero player in the planet.”

If I sound harsh, I apologize; I am sure you are a skilled hero player, but please don’t request a nerf to something just because it kills you.

• The_Sith_Apprentice
    2147 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @Raylol ,
    Just because you think you are the best doesn’t necessarily mean you are.
    And everyone loves throwing the lofty down from their pedestals when they make bold statements like “I’m the best hero player in the planet.”

If I sound harsh, I apologize; I am sure you are a skilled hero player, but please don’t request a nerf to something just because it kills you.

As I look back at this thread, I realize another “nerf Iden” thread pops up. Lol

• I don't support stats for SWBF2, but the downside to that is we can't confront the OP with his 500 deaths.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • I don't support stats for SWBF2, but the downside to that is we can't confront the OP with his 500 deaths.

I know right?
  • BeastlyCrawdad
    2778 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Raylol, I know stuff about your gaming habits that you wouldn't want me to share.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Dash
    11534 posts Member
    Raylol, I know stuff about your gaming habits that you wouldn't want me to share.

87ucj80gf3e1.jpeg

+1
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• I could say same thing. I am the best HvV player because I always come in top 4 and have rank of 17K with any hero. And have 160 hours in.

But does that make any sense? There is no stats, there is no K/D ratios. So it’s almost impossible to be not subjective. Plus in a game that attracted / consists of 90% 8 year olds is that an accomplishment if it were true?

Lol no, if you want to prove anything go play BnS. Or some actually game meant for this stuff. If so ign AusarTheVile 2nd age champion gold league
  • DarthLuke wrote: »
    I could say same thing. I am the best HvV player because I always come in top 4 and have rank of 17K with any hero. And have 160 hours in.

But does that make any sense? There is no stats, there is no K/D ratios. So it’s almost impossible to be not subjective. Plus in a game that attracted / consists of 90% 8 year olds is that an accomplishment if it were true?

Lol no, if you want to prove anything go play BnS. Or some actually game meant for this stuff. If so ign AusarTheVile 2nd age champion gold league

But have you ever died in HvV?
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853

Wait, so you want to nerf a character because another character's block is bugged 33% of the time? You would actually rather nerf a character down to the broken characters level? And in your world, this makes sense? You want to balance the game around broken abilities, poor saber combat and bugs.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR COMMUNITY. Clueless egotistical players that cry to the forums when they die. Choose Han next time and you'll keep your streak alive.

Out.
  • hsf_
    1700 posts Member

Wait, so you want to nerf a character because another character's block is bugged 33% of the time? You would actually rather nerf a character down to the broken characters level? And in your world, this makes sense? You want to balance the game around broken abilities, poor saber combat and bugs.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR COMMUNITY. Clueless egotistical players that cry to the forums when they die. Choose Han next time and you'll keep your streak alive.

Out.

He's baiting bro, chill. The guy isn't even that good of a player.
  • hsf_ wrote: »

Out.

He's baiting bro, chill. The guy isn't even that good of a player.

I'm chill, bro. I'm so super chill that I'm harmonically cold.

gus3rlmt0d8v.gif
  • BucksawBoushh
    4516 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Ya'll are just jealous. @Raylol Ignore the haters. You're the undisputed best hero player in the world. Keep wrecking.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Ya'll are just jealous. @Raylol Ignore the haters. You're the undisputed best hero player in the world. Keep wrecking.

Is this sarcasm? Or truth?

• KillerAero13
    95 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I have faced @Raylol and he destroyed me 123/120 times. Those extra 3 were moral defeats where I had to rage quit and buy a brand new console. You non-believers will soon learn.

And if you have never faced him, it’s because you’re not good enough for the matchmaking to pair you against him.
  • I have faced @Raylol and he destroyed me 123/120 times. Those extra 3 were moral defeats where I had to rage quit and buy a brand new console. You non-believers will soon learn.

And if you have never faced him, it’s because you’re not good enough for the matchmaking to pair you against him.

LOL

raylol bro you are the LaVar Ball of battlefront 2.

"I've never lost! Never lost!"

PSN: computerson
  • Funny stuff. Thanks.

Someone please start an " I am the best poster on this forum" thread.
  • I have faced @Raylol and he destroyed me 123/120 times. Those extra 3 were moral defeats where I had to rage quit and buy a brand new console. You non-believers will soon learn.

I would just buy a new console if I ever ended up matched against @Raylol

PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • The legend. The GOAT. manipulator of midichorians. so much powaahhhh
    PSN: computerson
  • Azelrazel wrote: »
    Nerf this players ego, damn

4zjumsi4door.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • don't nerf Iden

buff Raylol, too weak, too slow!
  • Not sure if this is a troll thread or a real post

most likely troll thread
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    bhih9jzeyr6i.gif
  • Ya'll are just jealous. @Raylol Ignore the haters. You're the undisputed best hero player in the world. Keep wrecking.

It seems we have found the OP's other forum account. lol
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Kaizan_Duhanbas
    67 posts Member
    edited January 1

-Longer cooldowns

Its not nice of you to say you are the best player in the world, you dont decide that , even if you are you shoudnt mention it by yourself
    Self ego stressful thing
  • if you die to iden who is probably manned by a 6 year old, i suggest you are definitely not the best player in the world.