criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

I’ve started to think the speeder bike is OP

When you have upgraded the star card that increases the laser barrage damage you can melt any hero, which I don’t think should be possible: how can a piece of junk kill so easily a hero that costs 10 times more than it?

When this happened I thought it was that weird one-hit kill bug, but then I take revenge

Thoughts? I think it should be teaked a bit, plus it has too much explosive damage

Replies

• If someone asks it’s the same game
  • TheUltimateHope
    909 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    To answer your question : " how can a piece of junk kill so easily a hero that costs 10 times more than it?"

Just search your feelings. A bit of knowledge of human nature, a simple application of Gaussian distribution to the game population skill and taking into account a BattlePoints system and you got it.
  • Yeah they are very underrated. On Endor I've killed countless heros with them and gone on many killstreaks.
  • Just run them over
    That's the norm ;)
  • When you have upgraded the star card that increases the laser barrage damage you can melt any hero, which I don’t think should be possible: how can a piece of junk kill so easily a hero that costs 10 times more than it?

When this happened I thought it was that weird one-hit kill bug, but then I take revenge

Thoughts? I think it should be teaked a bit, plus it has too much explosive damage

Good morning sunshine.
  • Just run them over
    That's the norm ;)

Since the November update it’s not that easy, you have to go max speed to deal significant damage to a hero
  • Heros are people too naturally anything can and should kill them
  • Change your headphones champ... that junk can be heard a mile out
  • With the right driver, they are awesome. That little ding as you mow people down is so so satisfying
  • When you have upgraded the star card that increases the laser barrage damage you can melt any hero, which I don’t think should be possible: how can a piece of junk kill so easily a hero that costs 10 times more than it?

fe7s14wihlal.jpg

fe7s14wihlal.jpg

Sorry, but when did I use the word “nerf”? I just gave my opinion so other people could tell me if I’m wrong, correct, just a bug, etc. I gave proof of why I think what I think
  • Dash
    11567 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    When you have upgraded the star card that increases the laser barrage damage you can melt any hero, which I don’t think should be possible: how can a piece of junk kill so easily a hero that costs 10 times more than it?

fe7s14wihlal.jpg

Sorry, but when did I use the word “nerf”? I just gave my opinion so other people could tell me if I’m wrong, correct, just a bug, etc. I gave proof of why I think what I think

Dude, you didn’t even have to use the word nerf. This is clearly a nerf speederbikes post lol. :neutral:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• What bored me is the fact that lightsaber heroes are so underpowered against bikes.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    What bored me is the fact that lightsaber heroes are so underpowered against bikes.

They dont do any damage at all to vehicles
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    What bored me is the fact that lightsaber heroes are so underpowered against bikes.

But they ought to. Luke hacks the front part of one off in Return of the Jedi.
  • Jinda_Lo wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »

But they ought to. Luke hacks the front part of one off in Return of the Jedi.

Or a force push should at least make the stormtrooper get out of the speeder if not killing him, the same with the force chocke, etc
  • Dash wrote: »

fe7s14wihlal.jpg

Dude, you didn’t even have to use the word nerf. This is clearly a nerf speederbikes post lol. :neutral:

You forgot your usual: "MAy ThE foRcE bE wiTh You, ALwAyS"
  • Dash
    11567 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Dash wrote: »

fe7s14wihlal.jpg

You forgot your usual: "MAy ThE foRcE bE wiTh You, ALwAyS"

@ApolloPhoenix94 , May the Christmas be with YOU, Today. :blush:

n27pat9i1meo.jpeg

#BahHumBug
    #NeverForgetYourHolidaySpirit

:wink:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• I don't know. Back in the day, I can remember a time when I killed Kylo instantly by running him over once. Then I proceeded to run over Darth Vader. A couple minutes later I killed Bossk by running him over as well. The speederbike might be deadly, but I remember it being MUCH worse several months ago.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg